Holy shit whites btfo!!!

holy shit whites btfo!!!

>*melanin powered pyramid rockets blast off in the distance*

hmmmm....i wonder what happened to that "superior" civilization with impenetrable borders.....

Cheeky boy.

If blacks are superior how were they enslaved for so long? How are they still oppressed? How is Africa still a shithole?

Meanwhile...
in Africa...

Thats easy to answer mate

Blacks hated other blacks so they sold them off, it was more profitable then simply killing them as they usually do.

>we wuz livin like the jetsons when the white folks was livin like the flintstones

WE

WE WUZ KANGZ

it's simple

we are kind so we want to help those who live in shit countries lead by shit leaders to come to our high developed, high standard, well educated, diverse countires. Hmmm I wonder why it's only Nignogs and Muslims that come to us!

I'm against it happening, but this is generally an act of kindness and empathy even if we're ruining ourselves.

Comment is just a guy shitting on a country's kindness, as well as potential political activities like getting poor (read: niggers) to vote for parties who give free shit

>holy shit whites btfo!!!

Yeah. Ok.

If your going to talk shit about inferiority at least make sure you understand basic grammar.

You're*

BTFO'd myself. Kek willed it I suppose.

That sounds like exactly like Africa. It has been a long time since I thought the kangz meme was a joke with only a slight basis in reality.

Trina can't even into grammatics

go to any black supremacist youtube channels , you will find bunch of delusional niggers who actually believe this garbage

WE

It is pretty easy to secure your borders when everyone is trying to leave your shit country.

I mean I used to think only that group would believe this nonsense but it's 'regular' dindus too as well as the SJWs and BLM ones.

WUZ

if this is even remotely true how have we been able to "oppress" them for all this time
and why are africans still ass backwards? shouldn't they be able to kill us all with their brain lasers and pyramid spaceships?

GRMA

What's the most notable thing a black man has done

I honestly can't really think of one

>Ancient Egypt
>Superior to America

wat

A
FUCKING
CD

even niggers hated niggers and took the "GIBS ME DATS" opportunity to sell them off, how can we be expected to like them?

>You dumb fucks can't vent figure out how to secure the borders

Shit, she's right about that.

underrated

>Mexican pyramids
>African pyramids
>Hindu temples
>China temples
>Europe has Stonehenge
Lol
Proof that whites didn't build pyramids.

R * A * R * E
A
R
E

Cradle of civilization isnt even in africa.
GDP per capita $1,035
Africa tier economy plus ultra-rare, please be real.

>implying that wasn't a fellow poletard baiting you
It was, r-right?

Rekt! I wish I was black now

Cave dwelling crackers we pol now.

>American education.com
Invent ac
Refrigerator
Valve engine
Modern light bulbs
Pacemaker
Video game console

What flag I'm on mobile?!