I don't know if I can handle all of these happenings

I don't know if I can handle all of these happenings

Other urls found in this thread:

fox2now.com/2016/07/08/police-say-officers-have-been-targeted-in-missouri-georgia-and-tennessee/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've just about had it with these niggers

Good for him, now the next 100 call outs to black neighbourhoods will go ignored. Enjoy your spike in crime niggers, didn't think it was possible for it to get any higher

Is that the one from this morning or is it another one?

Race war soon.

All these happening are pretty exhausting DESU

Pussy.

Could we get a list and set of links to the Happenings? I can't keep the stuff straight.

Same OP from the St. Louis post

fox2now.com/2016/07/08/police-say-officers-have-been-targeted-in-missouri-georgia-and-tennessee/

It's already on and you're losing it like what 11-0 after the first day.

Who cares about keeping stuff straight? We could keep all the Syria happenings straight but what's the point because it's just one big war. That's what's going on here.

>mfw the police stop helping blacks because they don't want to risk getting hurt and it just makes the cycle worse and worse

Let me know when these niggers find their way to the suburbs.

Well, it matters to keep the incidents separate to see if there is a snowballing effect. If Dallas shows blacks it is open season on cops and we start seeing more happen every day, it is a pattern we should be aware of. So it's important keeping each distinct.

How many cops overall have been shot / killed these past couple days so far?

they've been finding their way into suburbs since the 70's, easily.

In Michigan, a rich-ish city (Grosse Pointe) is right next to a poor part of Detroit. Whenever you saw a dindu in the rich side, they were stealing something

This. It's just a matter of time before the police say a huge fuck you to that mob, here's hoping its very fucking soon.

Exactly. If you care about accuracy, it matters.

Hahaha and what will suburban people do. Lol you're lot is fucked. I am putting all my money on blacks.

Lulz that's what general japamoto said in 41

Suburbs are where the whites with money and guns are. Plus the communities are closer knit. I know mine would rally pretty fucking quickly.

Is it a race war now

And the cops show up within minutes. Every time.

>soon

World War III Soon, Fellow American

Around 15:4