>Saturday December 30 - Fuji TV Japan
Naoya Inoue vs Yoan Boyeaux
Ken Shiro vs Gilberto Pedroza

>Sunday December 31 - TBS Japan
Ryoichi Taguchi vs Milan Melindo
Sho Kimura vs Toshiyuki Igarashi
Hiroto Kyoguchi vs Carlos Buitrago

Other urls found in this thread:

boxingscene.com/rigondeauxs-left-hand-bruised-not-broken-lomachenko-loss--123357
youtu.be/6f5055OG-dU?t=74
youtube.com/watch?v=gvTrub8hlt8
foxsports.com.au/boxing/jeff-horn-vs-gary-corcoran
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Quit with a bruised hand
boxingscene.com/rigondeauxs-left-hand-bruised-not-broken-lomachenko-loss--123357

What the fuck is a "Gary Corcoran"

Brit plodder lost to Liam Williams

Deontay Wilder

QUITTER
U
I
T
T
E
R

Quitellrmo 'El Quital' Quitondeaux

Lomachenko didn’t want to meet Rigondeaux halfway between the 2 weight classes at 126, which would have made the fight fairer. Moreover, Lomachenko was fine with Rigondeaux coming up 2 weight classes to fight him at super featherweight, and yet he himself wouldn’t move up 2 weight divisions to fight former light welterweight champion Terence Crawford at 140. Lomachenko wouldn’t take the same risk by moving up in weight to fight Crawford. Rigondeaux took the risk and failed. Lomachenko didn’t take the risk in moving up, so he escaped a potential failure of his own against Crawford. It’s likely Lomachenko would have been beaten just as badly by Crawford as Rigondeaux if not worse. Lomachenko doesn’t have to take the same risks that Rigondeaux does because he’s being given the red carpet treatment by his promoters. You won’t see Lomachenko moving up 2 divisions to put himself at a disadvantage against Crawford, Errol Spence, Keith Thurman or Shawn Porter.

You think he's got the style to make it a decent watch? Thinking about waking up early to see it

Vasyl "No Mass" Lomachenko

I think they'll both come forward and Jeff Horn wins a decision

Freddie Roach says Manny Pacquiao could easily make 135 and face Vasyl Lomachenko with the Philippines or Mexico as possible locations. Thoughts?

Fuck everything they're trying to hype him up as much as possible. Old pacquiao way past his prime is no match for this guy. Atleast mayweather has beaten the jew and can do whatever he wants, I feel sorry for manny I hate seeing him old and washed up.

Do Aussies actually know/give a fuck about their lad?

Pac needs to hang 'em up before it ends badly for him

Spence and Thurman are 3 divisions above where he is now, he can't compete with Welterweights. At 126 it would still be an easy fight for Lomachenko because he's still taller and still has the same style that can't be neutralised by a smaller man. The limit for Lomachenko is moving to 135 to fight Garcia and Linares, beat them and he's the best business ability wise.

>BATTLE OF BRISBANE 2

Fury will be unified hw champ by the end of 2019

Pacquiao is shot, he was supposed to beat Horn then pass the torch to Crawford. Fights in the Philippines, Macau, Dubai or wherever are fantasy, they hardly ever come off because the big money investors are imaginary.

Pacquiao is really only interested in money fights, he has lots of hangers on there to feed and a wannabe political dynasty to worry about so I think it will take good money to tempt him back. I think Loma can out work him at 135.

is this new pasta? holy shit man. lmaoo

its no mas you hopeless fool

>all the rigofags now dick riding Crawford
Kek

Mass as in size to compete with Crawford

*leaves the thread*

It's no mas

no mass

No

Yeah I know. It's a play on words

It's no mas

>we want the UFC audience

Lol

Eubanks vs Groves
Who wins?

Post your 2018 boxing wish list.
For me it's:
#1: Joshua-Wilder
#2: Inoue-Rungvisai
#3: Canelo-Golovkin 2
#4: Thurman-Spence-Crawford (Any combination)
#5: Nery/Yamanaka Winner-Burnett
Bonus: Castellanos-Ogawa (GIVE MY BOY CASTELLANOS A WORLD TITLE DAMMIT)

Those, as well as these
Lomachenko-Linares
Lomachenko-Garcia
Fury-Bellew
Fury-Parker
Canelo-Charlo
Golovkin-Charlo
Sosa-Gamboa 2

no

>Fat fuck vs a blown up cruiser
I'm good ta
Ancajas vs Inoue would be a banger. Any top 4 superfly vs Inoue would be great, especially if he sparks out Yafai.

its his choice in the end but man he really should just retire

Any warm-up fight for Fury would do. People dislike his pure boxing style, but it's significantly less boring than clinching like Klitschko.

Platinum Mike Perry is fighting this weekend lads

Roberto Duran literally turned his back from Ray Leaonard in the middle of a round in the rematch and refused to fight Leonard because he knew he couldn't win.

>Heralded as an all time great
>fearless warrior,
>one of the best to do it,
>still commands an ultimate amount of respect from fans, historians, analysts etc.

Rigondeaux, an equally amazing and formidable opponent for anyone. does the same thing. Knows he can't win and quits on his stool.

>Relentlessly shat on
>Seen as a pussy, a phony, old,
>Hated by boxing fans and analysts alike
>"History won't be kind to him" "lel Cuban meme" "No heart" "He's done" etc.

>MMA
>GAY
Pick 2

is this...
The Matrix?!?!

how many more days until the fat fuck gets busted for PEDs again?

It's the aftermath of the fight, just wait, see how stuff works out before getting all depressed.

Duran repeatedly proved himself before and after, you know this

And so has/will Rigondeaux.

Stop replying to butthurt rigonDONE arselickers

Don't you think people at the time massively critcized Duran? I don't think it's a fair comparison, but you can't see the future, see how Rigo acts from now on and then form your opinions.

better than a dead thread.

>Down goes Jones

I'll stop once you stop slurping Loma semen.

Man, i'm sad.
I rewatched Rigondeaux-Donaire again today, and it just felt like a different Rigo from the one we saw Saturday. I don't know if it's age, the weight, inactivity, or if Loma's just that good, but it depresses me that Rigondeaux will now go down in history as a worthless quitter.

I hope we get to see Rigo in good form again, I really do.
I was expected Rigo-Loma to be fought like Rigo-Donaire, only Loma putting up a far better account of himself.
Instead I just got Leonard-Duran 2.

Just take your L my dude

Duran admitted he couldn't win. Rigo was crying about a hand injury that turned out to be a bruise.

So I just heard the news
When is he going to unify the division then?

Fuck off

summer 2019

rent free

Oscar smoked by TBE

youtu.be/6f5055OG-dU?t=74

well, it's kinda bullshit, since Duran actually beat SRL the first time around, when both were at their top.

Wait, I thought he couldn't read?

>At the end of the day, when they was talkin' about Floy 'Money' Mayweather was runnin'? My man, I was runnin' right up into that bank, cashin' them checks.

damn

Wishing for fights is obviously fun, but more than anything I wish for active fighters
Everyone of the top3 p4p (Loma, Crawford, GGG) should have 3 fights
All Heavyweight beltholders should have 3 fights a year
LHW, MW, WW, or Superfly World Boxing Super Series announced
An undisputed champion in any weight division
if that all happens I'll be happy and boxing will be healthy
Long off periods between fights for the champions is what kills boxing's momentum

>based fury has his license back

Watch out memeshua.

All this will happen. But only if you provide a name for this round chested woman who makes my peepee happy

youtube.com/watch?v=gvTrub8hlt8

flag filtered

Will it though? Look at how active the fighters I mentioned were in 2017
GGG-2 fights
Bud-2 fights
Loma-3 fights
AJ-2 fights
Wilder-2 fights
Tyson Fury-0 fights
Joseph parker-2 fights
Only Loma is fighting as often as he should be

Blame Floyd. He pioneered the only fight twice a year and for huge pay days thing. Now every top fighter does it

certainly floyd set something of a precedent but he's retired and doesn't manage any of the fighters listed. Fighters need to be active in lobbying for more fights more often. They don't all have to be dream fights or career defining paydays, but staying active is so important to getting people talking about the sport

What are you talking about?
Fighting twice a year has been a thing world champions have always done in modern boxing.

Marvin Hagler has the third most title defenses of a middleweight champion, and he only fought 3 times in 1983 and 81. Every other year it was once or twice.
Bernard Hopkins has the most and he only fought 3 times in 2005, 97, and 96. Every other year it was either once or twice he defended his titles.
Golovkin meanwhile has defended his titles 3 times or more in a year the same amount as Hopkins and more than Hagler, with 4 defenses in 2013, 3 in 2014, and 3 in 2015.

Stop making shit up to pin on Floyd as setting some "awful new trend" in Boxing.
When you step up in opposition you HAVE to fight only twice a year. Floyd fought only twice a year because every single opponent was an opponent considered worthy of fighting him.
Golovkin was fighting 3+ times a year back when he was knocking out bums, he cant do that when he's fighting live bodies, it's just not feasible.

No one wants to see fighters fight 3+ times a year if it means they're fighting bums. Guys like Joe Louis and Muhammad Ali were harshly criticized during their reign for fighting bums far too often since they fought so often.
Ali fought Foreman, Wepner, Lyle, Bugner, and Frazier (3rd fight) all in the span of a year, but people still had a problem with him fighting Bugner and Wepner. They'd have rather seen him fight just the 3.

You've honestly gone and made my argument for me. You're comparing Joe Louis and Ali to guys like Hopkins and Golovkin. Ask yourself when boxing was more popular, in the time of Ali and Louis, or in the time of Hopkins and Golovkin? The answer should tell you exactly what people want to see, and what people think of more active fighters vs less active fighters

Yeah, because the amount of times fighters fought is the reason Boxing isn't mainstream.

I think you're forgetting correlation =/= causation. Unlimited rounds and no neutral corner were also around during the "golden age" of boxing, should we have those come back too?
I gave you two examples, Ali and Louis, where the people DIDN'T like the fact that they fought so much. Louis had the "bum of the month club" that he was criticized for, and many criticized Ali when he fought bums inbetween his big fights.
So no, having fighters fight 1, maybe two legitimate fighters, and then 5 bums a year isn't going to make boxing better. If that were the case Deontay Wilder would be more popular. You know how many times he fought in 2012? Six. Six times.

Which fat fuck?

Battle of Brissie

What is it?

>Jessie Vargas vs Aaron Herrera
Why the fuck is Vargas fighting a guy Brandon Ríos beat? PBC ruining boxing careers.

>Louis had the "bum of the month club" that he was criticized for,

Those were his title defenses against contenders you absolute fuck

When does Shannon Briggs return?

HIs knuckle seems definitely swollen up though even if it's not broken. It may not be the biggest injury but from experience I can say that you can hurt your hand bad enough to hurt every time you throw a punch and not be able to put weight on it because of the pain. And if you're moving up two weight classes to fight a bigger a very skilled opponent you absolutely need to have some power and make him respect you.
Imagine Kell Brook going up fighting Golovkin with a damaged hand, tha's madness.
>In b4 b-b-but Lomacenkle doesnt fight the same way of GGG
Brook didnt have the same disadvantages though

Yeah fuck, let's not not do this...
Seeing him vs. mayweather, who ducked him for the past decade, way past his prime was sad enough

Anyone got a stream going for the undercards of Jeff vs. Gary ?

Pussy

We know he lost to Pacman. Boxing is a sham.

He won decisively, you're just a salty flip.

I thougth he won slightly, people were mislead by their Pac memories. Dont be too harsh on your champion, he won fairly although one scorecard was bullshit and he wont last long

no stream lads? fucking slimey wankers

Retard detected.

Anyone watching the fight at defiant duck in brissy tonight?

This will go in the ol' book of shame wont it?

Fair point, but nobody cares. Fighting with a cut is also significantly harder but you're a pussy if you quit

any streams

foxsports.com.au/boxing/jeff-horn-vs-gary-corcoran

Australia only wtf

it just ended anyway. Now i need a live stream
>brap

use a proxy. but only for undercards i think

whens the main fight