I wonder if Luke will finally pick up those power converters in Episode 8

I wonder if Luke will finally pick up those power converters in Episode 8 . . .

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/what-the-seven-star-wars-films-reveal-about-george-lucas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are his chores done?

all his friends are dead.

kek

Dunno. I'll check with Uncle Owen. Oh wait . . . .

I don't care. I did not watch the earlier mary sue blasphemy and I will not watch the succeeding mary sue blasphemy.

except c3po

c3po is brain-dead idiot

that's just mean

Leia is still alive . .. . but they're gonna kill her off in the film.

and accurately truthful

Biggs Darklighter was the friend Luke was going to waste time with getting power converters.

Darth Vader killed Biggs, and he was Lukes only friend, so Luke will not be going to get those power converters ... too much pain.

THEY CAN ALL DIE TFA RUINED STAR WARS I DON'T CARE ABOUT STAR WARS ANYMORE LET IT ALL BURN LET IT ALL BURNNNNNNNNN

this desu

When do you guys reckon we're getting the first teaser trailer? I reckon it's gonna be next month.

bran >>>> rickon

Star wars was ruined by Lucas with episode 1-3.

Uncle Owen more like Uncle Oven am I rite?

newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/what-the-seven-star-wars-films-reveal-about-george-lucas

nah

>Star Wars Ep 1: "See your thoughts we can"

>Star Wars Ep 8: "Who are you?"

Totally consistent.

Admittedly eps 1 - 3 were not awesome but they were ok. I still enjoyed watching them. They weren't the abomination that was TFA.

Luke never learned to do that. Too busy jacking it with his robot hand

You sound like an idiot.

THERE IS NO STAR WARS EPISODE 7 TFA IS NOT STAR WARS

STAR WARS IT IS NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

eps 1-3 had padawan training for years
tfa had mary sue

eps 1-3 had young and handsome main cast
tfa had man pretending to be woman and other ugly people

eps 1-3 did not kill han solo
tfa killed han solo

will watch the han solo movie though. it's got young and handsome.

eps 1-3 had a plot hole every 15 minutes(and awful dialogues).
tfa is still shit, though.

remember they couldn't read Sheev's thoughts nor Anakin's in episode 3 since they became too dark and/or too powerful

yes, luke can't read her thoughts because she became too powerful marysuecally

did not notice plot holes. please give a few, i'm curious what they are.

as for awful dialogues, the meesa/weesa dialogue were bad admittedly but they didn't interfere with my enjoyment. aside from dialogue involving jarjar, are there other examples of awful dialogue?

Han Solo wasnt even born during Episodes 1 to you are a idiot

Not a bad thing.
Part of movie magic is believing in the unbelievable

From my point of view OT had awful dialogues!

*you can't deny the meme power of PT*

which proves he was not kill in episode 1, imbecile.

movie magic is making the unbelievable believable, ignoramus. marysueism makes the unbelievable unswallowable, muh goat.

>marysueism makes the unbelievable unswallowable

Oh if you could only see how wrong this is.

>did not notice plot holes.

The entire plot of AOTC was a big mess.
Anakin building a robot fluent in 6 million languanges alone in the middle of the desert when he was 8.
Sheev infiltrating high offices right under the top jedi noses and no one even noticing it.
Midi-chlorians.
I could go on..

> are there other examples of awful dialogue

Seriously? like, any dialogue between Anakin and Padme? Or the whole 'from my point of view' thing. Also, that pesky sand.

le sigh
if you could only see how wrong you are but either you already know and are trolling or your brain is hopelessly ill-equipped

You want the unbelievable explained to you because you refuse to believe it otherwise; your bias is to blame, not the movie.

ok i'll agree about midichlorians. i hated and still hate that. as for anakin and 6 millions languages: galacticnet or whatevnet they use. and sheev infiltrating, not yet decided if plot hole or plot weak or plot ok.

about dialogue, still can't think what's bad about them. specific examples, please. i'm very curious specifically about the point of view and the anakin-padme bad dialogue.

i don't get the pesky sand reference.

oh wait just noticed the pic you posted right after i clicked send in sorry will read your pic now

>midichlorians
That's not a plot hole. That's just something you irrationally don't like.

>built a robot fluent in 6 million languages
Protocol droids are common. He most likely built it from spare parts he gathered for years

>Midi-chlorians.
How is this a plothole? It basically matches up with Obi-Wan talking about an "energy field" in ANH.

>Meanwhile at Toshi Station: A Star Wars Story

>oh wait just noticed the pic you posted right after i clicked send in (You) sorry will read your pic now

oh. i thought your pic had samples of the bad dialogue you were talking about.

>le sigh
Fuck off to reddit

wrong. google mary sue if you're truly ignorant and not trolling. making the unbelievable believable does not mean explaining the unbelievable, idiot.

>wrong

Nope.

wew

i get that you're trying to insult me by calling me reddit but reddit is not an insult. it's merely a description like telling me i have two arms or that i eat edible food.

>wrong

Yep.

Nope.

Using "le" attached to everything superfluously is reddit vernacular. It's cringe as fuck and a dead give away.

but le reddit is not an insult so it's not le cringe. it's like saying having two arms is a dead giveaway you're a person. it's not le cringe at all.

>wrong

Yep.

Nope.

>wrong

Yep.

Nope.

>wrong

Yep.

Nope.