Udinese 2 - 0 Benevento
S.P.A.L. 2 - 2 Hellas Verona
18:00 Sassuolo 2 - 1 Crotone
20:45 Milan 2 - 1 Bologna
>11/12/2017
21:00 SS Lazio 1 - 3 Torino
>12/12/2017
19:00 Genoa 1 - 2 Atalanta

And now we can focus on the midweek Coppa Italia turn, starting with Inter easily crushing Porden- what? OH NO NO NO NOOOO *pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttt* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAH
Coppa Italia:
>12/12/2017
Inter 0(5) - (4)0 Pordenone
>13/12/2017
17:30 Fiorentina - Sampdoria
20:45 Milan - Hellas Verona
>14/12/2017
21:00 SS Lazio - A.S. Cittadella

Pordenone won in our hearts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dgiwqmEjg2g
youtu.be/V-lrGGq694A
twitter.com/settima_arte/status/940718825716224000
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for FORZA INTER

REEEEEEEEEEEE ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

>how to cleanse your mind from stress and score important penalties

dvd out now

*climbs back to Serie C*

not even a >>> previous you nigger

I haven't felt this alive in quite a while, thank you Pordenone

Trabslate

Exitting the cup hurts pretty bad, but we do so with our heads held high. We'll be right back with comments from Mister Colucci. FORZA RAMARRI, now more than ever!

F

Thanks fratello

youtube.com/watch?v=dgiwqmEjg2g

Truly ourest of guys

Congrats to this low tier team for giving their everything for 120 minutes.
And congrats to Pordenone as well

Always outgunned never outmemed

"Highlights" if someone is interested

youtu.be/V-lrGGq694A

meanwhile ac milan loses donnaruma for free, wont even make europa league and has to sell half of its team

fug I also want a qt japanese waif

tell em Lothar

Should work on that damage control

twitter.com/settima_arte/status/940718825716224000

OH NONONO
HAHAHHA

WHO BITCH THIS IS

Yuto Nagatomo Positions And Breathing Techniques Skills Show 2017 HD

>BBilan fans in charge of banter after Brignoli
not in the brightest position are you

i bet she smell amazing

H-h-h-hi

>meanwhile ac milan loses donnaruma for free

they still have donnarumma

oh boy this is the "wich one" meme all over again

Football twitter accounts are pathetic

Female football twitter accounts are exploitation of retarded men obsessed with football who have twitter accounts

Night lads

Which meme?

>2-2 with a serie a team is worse than almost losing to a serie c team

>Which meme?
is this a serious quesione or are you memeing too?

>sub in the new maradona icardi and perisic
>can't score vs pordenone
>we're a good team we're not lucky

>2-2 with the worst performing team in any european top flight division is worse than winning to a serie c team playing the game of their lives
brits last year memed on the fact that to them, it's "Inter Milan" and "AC Milan", so that when someone said Milan they answered "which one"

>almost lost against Napoli
>almost lost against Juve
>almost lost against Pordenone
>almost
And yet

for italians its >inter and >milan

>he thinks you can just rescind a fully legal contract because you claim to be stressed out
Really now?

its the law, he was pressed by filthy chincs hiding in the closet

>they played the game of their lives
Damage control at its finest

Tbh only customers are controlling damage. True Interisti enjoyed the suffering.

>not beating your opponents in the last minute with your weakest player to assert dominance

truly the machiavellian choice

lads I fucking did it
I predicted it

>Boringly dominating a Serie C team when you can field the subs, spend 120 minutes posing no real threat fueling their dreams and memes and accumulating drama, eventually winning at penalties
How to transform a trivial victory into pure spectacle. Frosinone fans enjoyed a 120 minutes long dream, and Inter fans celebrated a granted victory like it was heaven sent. This was great football.

Fuck Inter desu

Inter wins... but such a miserable victory...
Pordenone definitely deserves to win for is exceptional performance.

Maybe they shouldn't have missed so many penalties then

Apart from Atalanta - Lazio, this weekend’s games suck.

Discuss.

agreed, but lazio have cittadella first on thursday
thats three matches in a week when finally meeting against atalanta. i really would love a win there, especially with the start to the week and all the bogus media.

>True Interisti enjoyed the suffering
This

jesus, that thing is so ugly it's beautiful

And once again the result of 0-0 is confirmed patrician tier

Man Serie A is pretty comfy this year, so best case scenario. Juve loses Serie A to either Roma or Inter, but somehow win the CL? Would be pretty GOAT honestly.

Have people lost faith in Napoli? I know they're struggling at the moment but I still rate them above Inter and they could realistically win the eurol eagle

>buffon finally wins his ucl and then retires
>messi finally wins his world cup and then retires from nt
2008 will the goat year

There is no faith to be had in Napoli, Sarri still refuses to rotate his team and they lose games they shouldn't because of it. They have some big injuries and the way he runs his team into the ground he could see more. Napoli will never win unless he changes and that team is going to start to fall apart with Hamsik and Mertens getting up in age.

I expect Inter to crumble, but Spalletti has them playing pretty good and grinding out tough games. Roma may have the best coach after Allegri in EdF.

Inter's main advantage is not playing in Europe, even if Napoli through the Europa league they still have to travel.

>2008 is one year from now
what the fuck happened bros

>Still thinking Buffon is going to retire

He's been hinting at staying recently with that shit after the Inter game saying he might stay if Juve still sees him as very important. He's also hinted at other things saying like never say never on Euro 2020 he kind of sounds like he's starting to get cold feet. He's been planning this retirement for years, but now that he is 5 months away I feel like he's getting cold feet. The passion and talent is still there.

I can understand him. You don't want to retire in these circumstances.

>Frollarumba will stay with Air Conditioning Milan for life cos he's an Milan supporter himself!

time flies
>He's also hinted at other things saying like never say never on Euro 2020
where have you been lately?
he's done with nt after italy lost to sweden

I started really saying last season Gigi needs to rethink it, if he was letting in softies then I would say sure maybe hang the boots up but he isn't. You can argue his passing has gotten worse, but it's not like he was ever paid for his passing and his actual shot stopping is still world class and positioning.

>yfw donnarumma gets benched til 2021 because theres no release clause in his contract

I know, but the exact quote he had yesterday is this.

"Euro 2020? I live one day at a time, I don't exclude it...."

i get that it's just talk, but when you keep saying little things like that it doesn't exactly sound like you are convinced you want to retire

>almost wins league

Reports in Spain claim Cristiano Ronaldo wants Real Madrid to sign Milan forward André Silva.

The Champions League holders are believed to be in the market for a striker, and have been consistently linked with Inter’s Mauro Icardi, though he’s made it clear he wants to stay.

Now Diario Gol is reporting that Ronaldo has told the Merengues hierarchy that he wants his compatriot Silva to join him at the Bernabeu.

It’s claimed Ronaldo doesn’t want a superstar striker like Icardi to arrive, especially one who has in the past had difficult relationships with his teammates.

Instead the Ballon d’Or winner has given the name of Silva to President Florentino Perez.

The 22-year-old only joined the Rossoneri from Porto this summer, and he’s scored six goals in six games in the Europa League.

However, Silva is yet to score in Serie A and has been publicly criticised by Coach Gennaro Gattuso.

It’s likely he would come a lot cheaper than Icardi, though the Diavolo aren’t keen to sell.

You guys think any of the big clubs will look to buy in Jan?

Napoli have to buy a fullback I would think, but other then that Juventus maybe add Can? Milan would sell if anything and Inter can't spend big because of FFP I think. Roma I guess would be happy if Monchi didn't see the whole team.

De Ceglie to Benisvento
done deal la'

with his contract? would be sweet.
>all the dosh without lifting your finger
>living out your blue mountain state fantasies before starting your career @22

>Reports in Spain claim Cristiano Ronaldo wants Real Madrid to sign Milan forward André Silva.
more like jorge mendes claims Cristiano Ronaldo wants Real Madrid to sign Milan forward André Silva
bollocks
eh

The hero to pull them out of the relegation zone.

Inter desperately needs a good trequartista, Orca Valero can't last the whole season

*dabs aggressively*

icardi to psg for pastore+cash, heard it here first

this
that nigga is already living a super sweet life

Why would PSG buy Icardi in the first place
If anything it's gonna be Joao Mario+money for Pastore

if he goes to psg he will be forever in the shadow of neymar and mbappe. meanwhile in inter he is the star of the team. but since he is a literal cuckold, i won't be suprised if he moves to psg because wanda says so

I'm sure PSG want Mario....

Now if Inter sold Mario elsewhere or they loan obligation to buy Pastore it could work.

>Joao Mario
you now remember inter paid him 40m last season

I will only be mad when we sell him and he instantly becomes a solid player like Le 50 meters own-goal man

That doesn't make me nearly as mad as falling for the Gabigol meme or spending the Kovacic money on Kondogbia

>Kondogbia

He's good now though

wrong webm thought that was the Kondogbia curler

Mahrez to Roma la

>I will only be mad when we sell him and he instantly becomes a solid player like Le 50 meters own-goal man
but that's what inter good at
>buys promising young player
>fails at inter
>sells him for pennies
>git gud at his new club

>Gabigol
poor lad
he even fails at benfica too and they want to return him to inter in january

>Inter sold Coutinho for £8.5m

because he would be their best player + cavani is getting old + able to play in the cl + to choke the supply of quality strikers + offloading trash like pastore and book him for like 100M

Icardi is great, but he isn't better than Neymar.

At least Padelli turned out to be solid as fuck, both during penalties and in regular playing time. I was pretty sceptical about him given his previous fuckups pre-Inter but I mean how much damage could a 2nd GK do anyway. Still, good to know that we can rely on him if something happens to Handa.

Also he's handsome as fuck oh god those ice eyes

>Destroying your career and lose a huge ammount of money because a shady fatass didn't menage di whole you around like he wanted to
Sounds dumb to me

>but somehow win the CL
Lolno, the best case scenario is for them to go out in the semis

>he doesn't want to see them choking another final

I would let him stick his gloved fists into my butt no homo

>the absolute state of this merdazzurro

>Not appreciating other men's good looks
What are you, gay?

Don't let me remember that >we benched him last year for Joe "Kmooonnn" Hart.

Never expected to have a reason to repost a Padelli webm desu. Here's his birthday cake again

>vorrei essere un uovo per essere sbattuta da Bonucci