Why haven't you moved to Japan yet user?

Why haven't you moved to Japan yet user?

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/05/09/reference/jcp-uniting-with-other-parties-tries-to-lose-chains-of-soviet-era-stigma/
jnto.go.jp/eng/arrange/essential/visa.html
youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because I am a hwaito piggu and me going there woulds damage their beautiful homogeneous society. I'll just stay here and fantasize about Japan.

I'd rather stay in North East Scotland desu.

Because I'm plowing Americanized Japanese pink poodle pussy right now?

Because japs don't like spics

Why would I want to?

>he does not get 180 days in japan

Because you're a white man? Asian girls love white dicks.

>German
>White
I know my whites, and that's not white.

What do you consider white then?

There is a severe lack of guns in Japan, I don't speak the language, and I do not like Asian food.

Going to Vacation there in June of next year. Should be comfy.

If the flag is light blue then it's whiter than you

I went to college there. i enjoyed it but i was deeply disillusioned with japan.

Some of the strictest gun control in the world, almost entirely non-white, rampant degeneracy in the forms of homosexuality and pedophilia. Also not going to abandon my homeland. People who make these threads are degenerate race-traitors.

what were some of the things that you were disillusioned by?

Vacation is great there but the living is shit.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/05/09/reference/jcp-uniting-with-other-parties-tries-to-lose-chains-of-soviet-era-stigma/
>japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/05/09/reference/jcp-uniting-with-other-parties-tries-to-lose-chains-of-soviet-era-stigma/

Japanese Communist Party at an all time high. I think I will skip moving to Japan thanks.

I guess i idealized the women, they turned out to be just as bad as the ones we have in the states. They are also fiercly liberal

Make sure you create a thread educating us on the horrors visited upon you by the yakuza, after your failed attempts to get nihongo poontang.

Fun place to visit, but if you stay too long you start to die on the inside.

because I'm not a sexless weeb who watches anime and wishes he was a samurai

I met some yakuza when my friend took me to a soapland, they actually were really chill

>this fucking anti
Even if no one else is talking about pedophilia you mention it yourself so you can post that picture and be an anti.

YAMAGUCHI WE NEED YOU

I like normal food and not raw fish which has had some grubby chink's hands all over it.

Because I am completely incompatible with their culture you fucking weeb.

I did 10 years ago.

Tourist visa is 90 days for you and Chile

jnto.go.jp/eng/arrange/essential/visa.html

June is when it starts getting hot and humid, dress light, stay hydrated and take more deodorant/clothes than you think you'll need.

I have my man

I dont speak japanese and found my trip there too be difficult to communicate.

could i honestly find work as an english only speaking person?

English teacher.

>Some of the strictest gun control in the world, almost entirely non-white, rampant degeneracy in the forms of homosexuality and pedophilia.

But what's the downside?

i worked there for a short while
it's pretty cool but the food is shit
there's only so much seaweed a person can enjoy in a lifetime

Could you be triggered any more you degenerate

Can I teach english if I dont speak japanese? what if they have a question in japanese?

Or do they have you teach people who already have a base knowledge of english

Thanks user.

I am going to spend the next year learning Japanese. Hopefully It'll be easier for me to speak it when I get there.

Because i'm not a degenerate weeb

>usa flag. no surprises there!

Real life is nothing like your animu you pathetic permavirgin weebshit

Stop encouraging more of those idiots to move here.

Wouldn't you need to be able to speak Japanese to teach English?

You're the one who brought up something no one was talking about so you could be triggered by it.

>not going to abandon my homeland
So you are native american?

No. It is a conversational class, they need to speak english the whole time.

>Some of the strictest gun control in the world, almost entirely non-white, rampant degeneracy in the forms of homosexuality and pedophilia.
This is basically 75% of the West at this point.

Usually schools have a "No Japanese" during English rule, and they have textbooks with E/J. That's why teachers get the "Human tape recorder" meme thrown at them.

So long as you make your best effort and act mannerly, you should be fine.

I'm not telling them anything a google search wouldn't.

>asian women

Better than yours you assblasted Turk rapebaby.

>British

>Didn't like the food.

Sounds like an endorsement to me.

>moving to Japan
>when you could move to Best China (aka Taiwan)

How come? You mean expense wise or?

They asked, I answered, and you got triggered. Try again next time, faggot kike.

What I could deal with is the noodles, the gook gf, the culture, but dem tiny living spaces. Everything is so crowded, forget living anywhere else than some overcrowded city though as I have been told in Tokyo by foreigners.
Nips are really xenophobic and they don't speak English

because i'm not a fucking weeb

confirming what ive always known. asians are hideous.

Far left is the only good one

Look up the definition of homeland.
Nice excuse.

Have any hotel suggestions user?

Why hasn't Japan moved here yet, user?

For an ugly obese neckbeard weeaboo even the most hideous Asian woman looks like a 10/10

Really makes you think

For nationals of those countries with visa exemptions permitting stays of up to 6 months under the bilateral visa exemption arrangements, those who wish to stay in Japan for more than 90 days are required to apply for an extension of the period of stay to the Ministry of Justice (Regional Immigration Bureau) before the period of permitted stay is to expire.

Here is what chinks look like underneath. Japs aren't much better.

Greek women look like shitskins with carpet stapled to them.

11 out of 242 seats, oh now, shut it down!

Just don't live in a big city.

ROute Inn, Koyo Inn and the business chains are always good if you're trying to save money, $100 a night for a private room/bath with breakfast in the morning (usually)

The ratio of pretty to ugly seems about normal for a class of that size.

Because I am bisexual and don't want to be near betas all the damn time. Also, we got enough of their imports for me and my girlfriend to bag as ours.

>rampant degeneracy in the forms of homosexuality and pedophilia.

Except society is less permisive on homosexuality there and there are WAY less cases of child abuse than the average in the west.

Yes, but that's not a tourist visa, those don;t require any applications for some countries.

What does japanese pee look like?

I couldn't live in Japan. I had a wonderful time visting it and would love to do so again but having to live in that alien culture I think would destroy me.

I already did once.

Sadly, I work in IT and Japan is literally a black hole in terms of career.

>Nips are really xenophobic and they don't speak English
You only really face the xenophoboa in the rural areas. Most japs speak english on the level of mexican day laborers

You realise that you are a laughing stock in Japan right?

youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk

>not farming in the Japanese countryside

Green

Nah, I lived in a small town for almost a decade, people are friendly if you are and try to speak some Japanese.

Oh look, a dated variety show clip showing one guy who shares nothing in common with me!

Also, you know you;re the laughingstock of the EU, right? Go get your shit pushed in my the Turks again.

>stop telling Alpaha males to move to Japan. I don't want to be cucked more than I already am. I can barley get a Japanese girl to even look at me REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kill yourself

>money
>language
>no friendly
> autistic population
>I'm south american (white spanish, but south american)
>I don't want to look like weebs, i'm pretty normie

So if I do not behave like an obnoxious tourist, how friendly are the native japs? Are they nicer inner city then out in the countryside?

We had different experiences then. I always felt much more welcomed in the big cities rather than the few times i went with friends to visit their homes in the country areas.

>Taiwan
>cheap cost of living
>god-tier food
>people are very nice
>no weebs
>they find white people interesting because white people never go there (Especially Americans)
>first world country
>Beautiful landscapes everywhere
>easy transportation
>Girls are hot
>Go to ER, pay $100 w/o insurance

Cons
>hot as absolute shit
>traffic is terrifying
>looks dirty
>getting bullied by China

why user?

or maybe, just maybe he doesnt want some retarded american immigrants in his country?
also, why are you projecting your problems on other people?

Expats pls redpill me. Is it really possible to make a decent living teaching english? What other opportunities do english speaking whites have? What doors does learning japanese proficiently happen.

Proofs? Only girls pls

My girls and I are making the preparations

It's not like they'd be able to tell that you're from Spic America if you're actually white as you say and speak english

I don't understand it. English is everywhere in their culture, even on their street signs, and yet nobody wants to learn to speak it.

Is the English being forced on them or something?

*open not happen

>What other opportunities do english speaking whites hav
A lot of multinational companies will hire native English speakers for certain roles, though you would probably still need a relevant degree or experience.

You're next pollock

Let's farm together

WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS

Because barely anyone there can actually speak english and i cant into moonspeak.
No reason to go one of the only countries on this world where i wouldnt be able to communicate.

>nobody wants to learn to speak it.
That's not true. Why do you think there are so many English teachers? Because they want to learn

It was joke about what the shit that they drink senpai...

A lot of japanese people wont speak english because they are not confident in their skills and dont want to shame themselves.

Lack of speaking Gook.

It's hot as fuck right now. Wait a month or so before you move here.

>moving to japan to farm
That's retarded f.am. Central USA and Eastern Europe has much cheaper and much more fertile land