"Transgender" people really just perverted sex deprived males

gendertrender.wordpress.com/2012/11/21/what-many-transgender-activists-dont-want-you-to-know-and-why-you-should-know-it-anyway/

>Autogynephilia may be conceived as inner-directed heterosexuality.That is, autogynephilic males are like heterosexual men, except that their primary sexual attraction is to the image or idea of themselves as women.
>..
>Finally, a common aspect of autogynephilia is the erotic fantasy of being admired, in the female persona, by another person.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroscience_of_sex_differences
gaystarnews.com/article/gay-youth-stoned-death-jamaica090315/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do people keep using this pic of a girl when talking about trans people?

Lana Rain.

That's all, happy fapping.

I keep thinking the thing on her cheek is a hammer and sickle for some reason.

AGP is a flawed dichotomy founded on objectively poor research.

Many errors exist in Blanchards work:

Sampling Errors.
>The number of subjects with clinically diagnosed gender dysphoria is not provided, therefore some, or even all, of them are not relevant subjects for study.
>It is not stated if any of the sample had transitioned, were in the process of transitioning or were considering transitioning.
>Gender dysphoria was self diagnosed by the subjects and transsexuality was determined by a single question, thus not following WPATH or DSM diagnostic guidelines.
>Low or sub-threshold self measured gender dysphoria subjects, and self admitted transvestites were included in the full sample for factor determination (30% of the sample).

Technical Statistical Analyses Errors
>The core statistical test (Newman-Keuls) has a high ‘false positive’ rate, is not valid for varying sized sample data and not valid for non Gaussian data.
>Sample sizes were averaged using the Harmonic Mean (most commonly used in financial analysis), no results or discussion was provided as to why this was chosen in preference to other means or the impact on the Newman-Keuls test results or why another and valid test was not used.

Question Errors.
>The questionnaires followed the Core Question, Sub Question design. While this is appropriate for detailed analysis, it leads to multiple counting and score inflation when used as a measurement scale. If the Core question is answered with a yes, then at least one other Sub question will automatically be answered with a yes as well.
>No measures of intensity (frequency or recency of fantasies or actions) were used.
>The core question (#12) in the Autogynephilic Interpersonal Fantasy Scale is incorrect, with a score being given for non interpersonal fantasy behavior, thus the results would be inflated for this test

I dont get it, why use her when he can post a picture of anzu

Further, under Blanchards typology, FtM transgender people can't exist. They do though. :\

Because in that image she looks a bit like Christopher Mintz-Plasse in a wig, on top of being cropped.

i keep think lana is a qt trap in a pink wig from that image

i am sad

They are sparse compared to mtf.

Ftm is actually logical in some respects though. "Becoming" a man is an upgrade, while a man trying to live as a woman is motivated my perverted narcissism.

By the way, Blanchard's ideas are perfect and only those who are in deep denial disregard autogynephilia.

I definitely believe it's a mental illness. I used to be a tranny until i got therapeutic help. ask me anything

Not true at all faggot. FtM are only about 20% less common than MtF.

Actually biologically it makes more sense for there to be MtF transgender people because all embryos start out as a female template then during the intrauterine period they are given a bath of hormones which determines the sex.

Being transgender is a physiological condition. To deny this is to deny empirical reality. We've observed it. I myself did research on a recent publication about transgender brains. I myself have directly observed physiological evidence that is not related to hormonal treatment.

In this research we use males that have a rare medical condition who need female HRT. Cismen taking female hormones do not have or develop the same sexually dimorphic structures that MtF share with cisfemales.

I have seen it first hand.

Denial of Autogynephilia

Few nonhomosexual transsexuals publicly identify as autogynephilic, and most neither admit a history of sexual arousal to the idea of being a woman, nor accept that such arousal was a motivating factor for their transsexualism. Indeed, although most public transsexual activists appear by their histories and presentations to be nonhomosexual MtF transsexuals, they have generally been hostile toward the idea that nonhomosexual transsexualism is associated with, and motivated by, autogynephilia. Prominent MtF transsexuals and transgenders who have expressed outrage at the theory include Becky Allison (1998), Christine Burns (2004), Lynn Conway (2006), Andrea James (2006), Deirdre McCloskey (2003), Nancy Nangeroni (Grubb 2004), and Joan Roughgarden (2003).The most visible exception has been Anne Lawrence, a physician, researcher, and psychotherapist, who both identifies as autogynephilic and has done most of the recently published research on autogynephilia.Willow Arune (2004) is another exception. There are a number of reasons why autogynephilic individuals may prefer the feminine essence narrative as an account of their condition, even if autogynephilia is in fact the driving force.These include the concern (pre-transition) that clinicians will deem them unacceptable for sex reassignment if their transsexualism is erotically motivated, or that people will consider them sexually deviant (Bailey 2003; Lawrence 2004). Because autogynephilia produces a strong desire to imagine oneself as a woman, the feminine essence narrative is intrinsically appealing to autogynephilic individuals, even if it is implausible. In contrast, an explanation based on autogynephilia may be experienced as a narcissistic injury

Fuck off.

>Actually biologically it makes more sense for there to be MtF transgender people because all embryos start out as a female template then during the intrauterine period they are given a bath of hormones which determines the sex.

Humans don't start off as female. That's a meme superficial simplification. Embryos start off as sexually indifferent, with potential to go either say based depending on sex chromosomes.

Thats why men have nipples and women have penises.("clitoris").

Actually biologically it makes more sense for there to be MtF transgender people because all embryos start out as a female template then during the intrauterine period they are given a bath of hormones which determines the sex.
Lack of a penis doesn't automatically mean it's a female you dumbshit cuckoid.

>tfw born intersex (hermphrodite)

haha fuck just

If you wore jeans and a shirt would you look like a girl or a boy?

probably a girl since i have hips, long hair, and a very neutral face

pics for science

are your malformed gonads closer to producing sperm or eggs flimflamfam

>no benis
dropped

Cause she looks like a qt trap we all wanna fuck but doesn't exist in the real world?

Why would I post myself on Sup Forums?

I am insecure as it is.

>probably a girl since i have hips, long hair, and a very neutral face
Let's fug.

Do you have a benis or bagina?

Why does it seem like the vast majority of trannies are males pretending to be females and not the other way around?

Just your lower half, science doesn't need your face unless you're cute

Pls do it famalamadingdong

>myself did research on a recent publication about transgender brains. I myself have directly observed physiological evidence that is not related to hormonal treatment.

Oh yeah? please describe in depth (what no other person on Earth has knowledge of) the specific differences in the human brain.

Note: besides in general size, we cannot tell a male brain from a female brain, so please try to explain what differences you saw between male and female brains.

>tranny defense force now in two threads with his walls of text that say nothing

do you look like this?

>neutral face

this is what ugly people actually believe. there's 3 types of faces:
attractive male face
attractive female face
ugly

post vagenis

I am genuinely curious.

>mfw agp trap with a girly body

>androgynous faces can't be attractive

Does that mean we can't tell whether an ugly person is female or male? That maybe that ugly woman I saw could have been a man? Wow, living and learning.

androgynous looks are an actual thing.

quality androgynous looks are rare tho.

This.
Post your feminine penis.

>TFW you learn that the female orgasm is nothing other than the male ejaculatory reflex that is controlled by nerves in the spine.

I like how neither of you even attempted to prove me wrong.
You're getting it.

pls post pix

no bully I promise

ahegao is always relevant

>mfw Satan Get

Imma even pop a caipirinha to celebrate

Do it for us
I'll even compliment your looks with questionable sincerity

No straight man is attracted to transwomen. Being attracted to transwomen is its own unique fetish. If you are attracted to transwomen, you are not straight, you are something else. No straight man is attracted to transwomen.

aww go on

Nigger, I'm a perverted, sex-depraved male and not once had it occurred to me to chop my dick off.

pic is Lana Rain on Xvideos

you're welcome

Same.

My dick kicks ass.

No gay man is attracted to a women. Being attracted to women is its own unique fetish. If you are attracted to women, you are not gay, you are something else. No gay man is attracted to a women.

there are many males and females who can be convincing, looks-wise to be someone of the opposite gender.

asians by far are the most androgynous race

>Tricking people into jerking to a tranny.

You are awful man. Awful.

I realized the same not long ago. I sometimes try make threads about it cause it's interesting but I'm usually met with "lol little duck detected" and other non-thinking denial fueled replies.

The vulva/clitoris is literally an embryo penis template and not related to the vagina at all.

>>Autogynephilia may be conceived as inner-directed heterosexuality.That is, autogynephilic males are like heterosexual men, except that their primary sexual attraction is to the image or idea of themselves as women.
>>..
>>Finally, a common aspect of autogynephilia is the erotic fantasy of being admired, in the female persona, by another person.

I've noticed this as well.
If you go on /r9k/ there are tons of them that have essentially taken over the board.

Most of them are white males, they're the biggest pushers of that "sissy" shit.

>little duck
*dick

She looks so hot in that picture. I want to fuck her.

Yep. Same thing.

does anyone have the video of the russian neurologist that talks about brain differences between men and women?

>a women
>twice
>canadian

>there are many males and females who can be convincing, looks-wise to be someone of the opposite gender.
no there are not.
>asians by far are the most androgynous race

Which isn't a good thing.

It's:
attractive female
attractive male
ugly

those are the 3 face types. Being andro is just being ugly.

>Tfw will never be a cute trap

sweden pls

I just read that less than 2% of humans have green eyes and almost all live in europe, a scarce few in india and a a scarce few in the middle east. So how does it feel to be special?

Do you have a source for that?
This article seems to disagree with that since it states that there are anatomical differences in brain structure. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroscience_of_sex_differences

post butt now

>wanting to go from a woman to a manlet
Why?

That wall .

too late. this is now a 'baby ducks disguised as food' thread.

where do you live?

Hey Jamaica, how many faggots did you hunted today?

Testosterone and estrogen - obviously exist within the brain.

Other than that - we're only sure of brain size differences such as differences in amount of grey matter.

We don't have near enough information about the brain to discuss specific differences and their direct affect on behavior. just theories.

>nerves in the spine
explain

The south east

which state, and city?

this matters user

Is there a word for only being attracted to trannies? I'm not a transexual. What am I? I think misogyny is starting to turn me gay and Im scared

Ejaculatory reflex is controlled by a nerve cluster in the spine, not by the brain.

Atlanta, this is pointless tho since you cannot post a picture of an attractive andro person.

>attractive male face
>attractive female face
>ugly

prove me wrong.

saged

bumped
fagget

gaystarnews.com/article/gay-youth-stoned-death-jamaica090315/

>FtM are only about 20% less common than MtF.
in finland the ratio is 1/1

>atlanta
>ATLANTA
>((ATLANTA)), Georgia
no wonder.

former Pooler/Savannahfag, here.

that is literally niggerville. you will find few good looking people there.

try moving to a place where wealthy white asians and liberals congregate. you will see these types on a daily basis. they have more attractive and refined looks.

the fad in fashion for at least the last 10 years has been increasingly feminine looks

No, it's something the character Lana in the manga Freezing has, that she named herself after

Women find k-pop guys and other such prettyboys attractive. Are these faces not androgynous?

Anyone have sauce on her? And is it really worth watching her stuff?

Do you have both genitalia? Pls describe.

Who's this semen demon?

>Tfw no trap gf to come home to on a Friday night

Feels bad man.

I travel all over the south east for my job.

Sorry man you have to post a picture to prove me wrong not just "there's hot ugly people out there TRUST ME"

No there's not. I've seen them.

Women do not find Asians hot, if you posted the picture of a white boy band I'd agree - because they have square jaws and if they gained some muscle would be attractive men.

Varg is a cute.

>triea
>kiira
I know they're mentally ill but fuck. I just want one that's dumb enough to let me "impregnate" and think we're trying everytime

Oh wow that sucks, most of the homophobia has been instilled in people through music and the Rastafarian culture. hopefully the younger generation won't be the same.

When you become aroused for whatever reason, the stimulation from your penis glands tells your nervous system to send a message to the prostate to start making semen fluid, and a message to the testicals to push the sperm cells into your urethra ready to launch. When this process is complete, you're ready to ejaculate triggered by further penis stimulation. When you ejaculate your pelvic canal muscles such as your prostate and the erectile tissue in your penis involuntarily contract to dispense the semen, while simultaneously giving you a brief pleasurable feeling. Kind of like a sneeze.

This is why you can't cum right away after you get an ejection.

It's also why women can only have orgasms threw their clitoris(which is vestigial penis tissue), and why women's pelvic canal muscles (like the anus) involuntarily contract when they orgasm.

Basically, women's orgasms are a byproduct of male's orgasms.

>tfw i am 26 and can't grow this much of a beard

>Women do not find Asians hot
K-pop boy band types are really popular among weeb girls, they obsess over them.

>asian women don't find asian guys attractive
So those big idol boy bands are just a coincidence? wew lad

Hey man, dont be ashamed of that. You are like world capital of faggot purges. Atleast something don't you think?

I am a sissy, and yes it is a fetish, I would never never never fall in love with a man, not even romantically kissing, would only do anal and oral sex.

> the saddest words of tongue, or pen, were that Sup Forums was right again

Asian girls like that shit.