Hillary did nothing wrong and is only persecute because of her gender and political ideology

>Hillary did nothing wrong and is only persecute because of her gender and political ideology
>The american police are mostly irrational (and on the majority of instances, CRIMINAL) in their reactions when it comes to PoC's
>Black people are people like you and me
>The actions of the Dallas attackers are justified to a certain degree
>A diversified society is a better society
>Women are equal to men in everything
>The Democrats are the only sane people around fighting for something truly noble and objectively fair
>People breeding with people outside of their race actually help to bring racial tensions down
>99% of Sup Forums is wacko racist

These are facts. Dwell on that shit for a while...

>Greece hasn't payed it's denbts yet

This is a fact. Dwell on that shit for a while....

My citizens arent being killed en mass on the streets though

>1 post by this ID

>My citizens arent being killed en mass on the streets though
>citizens
>implying they'll be missed or contributed something positive to our society

>american reading comprehension

Really made me think/10

yeah nothing at all, they just built your whole country while being slaves, nothing worth mentioning

>t. 19yo NEET racist on Sup Forums

Except for sports, math, architecture, video games, driving, fighting, etc...

Those denbts payed off yet?

>yeah nothing at all, they just built your whole country while being slaves, nothing worth mentioning
But they as in those who are among the living weren't slaves...
If nationalists can't take credit for what their ancestors have done then how can blacks claim they were slaves when they've never done a hard days work?

Your killing me Greece...

because the nationalists "take credit" for shit done thousands of years ago bro..these people had GRANDPARENTS who werent allowed to use public restrooms and drink from the same fountains and sit wherever they want on the bus...do I have to teach you that shit?

Its YOUR shameful history

>built your whole country
When will this meme end. Slavery was almost entirely conducted on plantations. Slaves didn't build shit, they just farmed. Then all the products of their labour were destroyed in the Civil War and Reconstruction.

Yeah thats why you went all the way to africa to get them and then fought a CIVIL WAR to not let them go....cause they were useless

>Hillary did nothing wrong and is only persecute because of her gender and political ideology

Actually quite the opposite, it's pretty clear that they didn't indict her (regardless of the fact that she WAS found guilty) because they wanted her to stay in the race (maybe because she's a woman, who knows).

>The american police are mostly irrational (and on the majority of instances, CRIMINAL) in their reactions when it comes to PoC's

1) Citation needed
2) Give me an example where a cop using his weapon in self defense wasn't justified

>Black people are people like you and me

They can be.

>The actions of the Dallas attackers are justified to a certain degree

So you're attempting to justify the murder of cops, all of which had NOTHING to do with 'po leec brutality" while complaining about cops being """irrational"""

>A diversified society is a better society

Not all demographics are able to fit into modern society, especially when they come from radicalized places (Islam).

This is literally scientifically false.

>The Democrats are the only sane people around fighting for something truly noble and objectively fair

Example?

>People breeding with people outside of their race actually help to bring racial tensions down

I personally wouldn't breed with someone of another race (I wouldn't prefer to, I easily would if I had to and found them attractive), but this all comes down to the same human instinct of making sure your race reproduces and continues living.

>99% of Sup Forums is wacko racist

Definitely not 99% but a lot are brainless retards.

>Yeah thats why you went all the way to africa to get them and then fought a CIVIL WAR to not let them go

1) The entire world had slaves, to pretend like it was only the US is ignorant and retarded
2) People could EASILY thrive without slaves, it's just easier because you don't have to work, you just buy some negroes and they get shit for you. Example: The North

>pay your denbts

These are the facts people.

>Actually quite the opposite, it's pretty clear that they didn't indict her (regardless of the fact that she WAS found guilty) because they wanted her to stay in the race (maybe because she's a woman, who knows).

Im sure youre a better judge than the fucking FBI

>1) Citation needed
>2) Give me an example where a cop using his weapon in self defense wasn't justified

Almost EVERY interaction a PoC has with a cop

>So you're attempting to justify the murder of cops, all of which had NOTHING to do with 'po leec brutality" while complaining about cops being """irrational"""
So, these "good cops" are innocent doing nothing to correct the "bad ones" while the "good muslims" are all guilty for not trying to correct the "bad ones"?

>Not all demographics are able to fit into modern society, especially when they come from radicalized places (Islam).
t. racist blog with 20 readers a year

>This is literally scientifically false.
This literally, scientifically isnt.

>Example?
Common logic and a set of eyes, ears and hopefully a brain.

>I personally wouldn't breed with someone of another race (I wouldn't prefer to, I easily would if I had to and found them attractive), but this all comes down to the same human instinct of making sure your race reproduces and continues living.
Thats cause youre a bitter racist. See the OP

>Definitely not 99% but a lot are brainless retards.
99% AT LEAST

Did I say no one else had slaves? You were the only ones to travel half the world to get them and then killed your brothers so you wouldnt lose them.

epic retort

You're overthinking this. Sup Forums regulars are either armchair """fascists""" who stutter in real life when they see a nigger, or school shooters.

Let it go

anyone else noticed the large influx of

>bullshit
>bullshit
>bullshit
>bullshit

"hes right you know" "this is the truth" "you are an idiot if you agree/disagree"

type posts today?

Le shill campaign face again?