CALGARY FLAMES @ MINNESOTA WILD OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

here we go

gonna be a tough fight for the wild card spot

go here

no
spell the team names properly so people can find them in search or don't make a thread at all.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
cry more fag

LOL WYLD LOL FLIMS SO FUNNY

fuck you

FoligNO

hola reddito

you know whats going to happen right?
you are going to post all alone in your shit thread, while I post all alone in this proper thread.

either way we are probably the only two guys watching this game on Sup Forums

sloppy

Man the wild look like shit tonight.

This is the real thread. I wont be posting here because both teams are fucking gay but this is the real thread.
Thank you for your time.

Man the Wild look like shit tonight boys

this is the reddit thread
actual thread made on time over here

no ur gay but thanks

Canadian shitposting hivemind

>being this autistic

the only autist is the reddit op of this thread who got butthurt

My friend it is very clear who is the butthurt one here, now just shut up and relax in a proper thread.

>post thread in hoc on time
>NUUUUUUUUUUH YOU DIDN'T WRITE IT THE WAY I WANTED!!!111!!!1 IMA MAKE A NEW THREAD
the butthurt is very clearly op

>IF I'M NOT OP OF THE GAME THREAD ITS REDDIT

holy shit you are butthurt. just turn off Sup Forums and watch the fucking game. make a real thread and spell the team names right next time instead of stupid meme names.

>S-SPELLING
>literally this upset about spelling
how reddit can you be?

go fucking figure. Flames dominate all period then cough up a garbage tap in.

CULLEN SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRSSSS

hey buddy. a goal just happened and you were too busy being mad about Sup Forums and who gets to be OP of the game thread to notice.

watch the fucking game

>reddit doesn't have more than one screen
KEK stay mad faggot

Would you shut the fuck up already bud?

>making a thread after one was already up
how reddit can you get?

Kek, that was me both posts. Got an error and reposted only to see the original went through.

I figured, but wouldn't have been surprised if it was hivemind.

no more (You)'s for this retard.
>HURR DURR MY THREAD WAS ON TIME

but nobody could find it because you couldn't even be bothered to make a proper title.
spell the team names right next time, and you too, can be the proud OP of a 3 person NHL game thread on Sup Forums!

I just tuned in

Go Flames!!

Just ignore this faggot. So what the fuck is up with the wild? Besides the goal there they didn’t even show up for that first period.

t b h Canadabro, it's been like this all season.
sometimes we're awesome.
sometimes we're total shit.
there is no consistency whatsoever.
which is why our only chance of getting to the playoffs is fighting for the wild card spot.
honestly we are lucky to be even competing for that.

>but nobody could find it because i'm a retard that doesn't use the catalog or hoc
lmfao reddit is thattaway kiddo

Has dubynk been any good? I couldn’t believe he still had a job after playing for the oilers.

no

Dubnyk is playing the same as the team in general.
he's either on a multiple game shutout streak or letting in pucks left and right.

just like the rest of the team, he is inconsistent.
granted, its hard to judge whether this is his fault or if its the defensemen's fault. but some pucks he lets in are soft as fuck.

luckily, with the (re)addition) of Nate Prosser, and probably a lot of yelling by Bruce Bodreau, the D has been stepping up its game recently. Dubs has been doing well so far this game. but we'll see.

Interesting. The flames this year have been pretty dominate for the majority of games but we let in the shittiest goals all the time. Outshoot teams by a good margin yet lose by two or three goals.

>Captain Koivu has yet to score a goal this season

c'mon Finland

I'm sure you agree, its frustrating when you see your team do great one game and then terrible the next.

I think the Wild's only hope this year is for Zach Parise to come back and throw down some Ovechkin or Crosby-tier play. like he has to play the best hockey in his entire career. otherwise we have no chance.

Absolutely man. Is Parise hurt or what?

RIP Zarley

>Sticky when?

HEADS UP BRUCEY

fuck Dubnyk is hurt. lower body injury apparently. Alex Stalock in the net now.

Your guys’ defence sure collapses well in the zone. Just a green fuck you wall.

well, he has back problems due to his style of play.
he's the guy that camps in front of the net and constantly takes crosschecks to the back.

so he has a back issue and should have gotten surgery for it in the off-season but he didn't and then realized he couldn't play and so he's missed the entire season so far.

apparently he is skating again and shooting pucks though so hopefully he'll be back soon. just pisses me off that he knew about the issue but didn't get it taken care of in the off season. he gets paid way too much for the amount of time he has been actually playing. it's killing our cap space.

yeah but at the beginning of the season it wasn't like that lol

I'm glad the D is improving

Can Flames and Wild be friends?

I like Minnesota. Let's hope for a tie game

Looking like 3 points are gonna be dealt out tonight

I'm in.
any teams fans that aren't just absolute rude shitheads in the game thread COUGHCOUGHBLACKHAWKSCOUGH I can be friends with.

FERLY FER DA BOYS

I'll make you a deal, I'll root for Calgary if they are in the playoffs and the Wild either aren't or are eliminated

I pretty much root for any Canadian team still in the playoffs once the Wild are out anyway. no way I'm rooting for these other fuckhead US states.

There’s nothing I hate more than watching a game that’s played in the states and see an empty barn. Must suck hard for all those boys that busted their asses to be there.

Deal, The Wild are bro-tier in my books

I hope you clinch that wildcard spot.

that's why I'm glad every Wild home game is packed.
we know here in Minnesota what its like to lose a team. we don't want it to happen ever again. the loss of the North Stars was the greatest travesty in the entire history of sports in Minnesota.

I get the >State of Hockey >Never won the Stanley Cup thing.
but most American NHL players come from Minnesota. this is fact. too bad the players get drafted to other teams. this state loves hockey. the only place in North America hockey is more popular would be Canada. the year we finally win the Cup will be glorious indeed.

My stepmom is from minnesota and she used to love the north stars, then once they moved she stopped watching hockey altogether, so i get what you mean. Minnesota deserves to have an NHL team regardless of if they win all the time or not.

thrid period lets go boys!

most of the players in the NHL are from Canada or Finland or what have you anyway.

meanwhile MN has FIVE NCAA Division 1 college teams.
if all the MN players going to the NHL went to MN's NHL team instead of getting drafted away to other teams, we would have won the Cup already.

HEADS UP STRIPES

fucking refs always in the way

Well the NCAA program is much much better than the CHL program right now. If the CHL doesn’t improve we’re gonna see a shitload more American players like Parise and Gaudreau

don't forget high school hockey.
the Minnesota state hockey championship is the largest high school sporting event in the nation.
and Shattuck-St.Mary's is the most renowned hockey high school in the entire US.
even Crosby went there to play hockey.

I can take bants but some of these fuckers on Sup Forums need to do their research before they talk shit about MN. it's mostly other Americans talking shit I've noticed. and usually sunbelters to boot

What’s a sunbelter?

You must be new -- Sunbelt teams are far south teams in the USA

Places where it never snows shouldn't be hockey cities

sunbelt is having an NHL team in an area where you never see ice except for in the arena. sunbelters are the fans of those teams.
Bettman has a hard on for trying to force hockey upon states where it never or rarely snows.

OT BOYS

Haha we successfully meme'd OT into existence

>sunbelts
>contains 80% of the american population
is it even a thing? lol

Oh man, Sutter is scary on the breakaway

hey, if a bunch of people want to live in California and get their house burned down by wildfires, that's not my problem.

I like it here in Minnesota where its cold and my house doesn't go up in flames. so what if I have to shovel a bit of snow?

That was hands down the most intense OT period I've watched all season

Holy FUCK

What a fucking OT that was holy fuck

for some reason the Wild get hype for OT

SILKY MITTS JOHNNY

SHOOTOUT
H
O
O
T
O
U