Is it just me, or does something about this tweet seem "weird"?

Is it just me, or does something about this tweet seem "weird"?

Other urls found in this thread:

snltranscripts.jt.org/82/82pstutts.phtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you're mad that they're not lambasting him as a fucking piece of shit, we get it. keep whining about useless frivolities, though.

He's coming off as sympathetic despite the dindu killing 5 cops.

fpbp

/thread

The only weird thing is that you give this transnigger any attention at all.

Fuck off.

This shouldn't be a matter of how many cops this man did or didn't kill. The real issue here is that a black military veteran was blown to kingdom come by a bunch of white people. When are we going to stop sensationalizing what happened and address the real elephant in the room?

Reddit?

>those digits

the police strapping bombs to a robot is surely of concern to everyone? just for being that fucking out there. I mean the guy that said it on the news looked like he cant believe he said it
Is that a new thing you guys are doing now?

same format as all their other Bullshit. whites killed another black.

End Times bro

It's written by a transnigger.

effective, clean, safe. i'm ok with it

I hate niggers as much as the next american, but I gotta give this guy some credit.

Can we please talk about the fact that police are now sending kamikaze robot bombs after people?

Anyone remember john david stutts from snl in the 80s?

I made him a facebook with a link to the snl clip there

In his yearbook photos it says

"Future assassins of america"
"Voted most likely to kill buckwheat"
"The loner"

Also they interview people he worked for and its funny as hell

+

This

You hurt cops and they will come at you with lethal force. Next they will probably shoot people and plant weapons on you. Similar to what the police does in mexico.

Still in awe.

Heres the link, watch the clip its funny as hell but probably only if youre redpilled (not fake redpilled)

also calling them bomb robots. its obvious that they havent had a nice media friendly name given to them yet.
like collateral damage.

I wonder what theyll start refering to them as soon? pacifiers? unmanned police go-booms?

why is Sup Forums getting so cucked now?

Robotic Officers

PC names need to end anyway

Bomb robots are an awesome name.

shills

Damn I forgot the link

Heres the script cause its hard to find
snltranscripts.jt.org/82/82pstutts.phtml

Gas Station Attendant: [in New England accent] Sure, I remember Stutts. He was a loner, but a real hard worker. I mean, he pumped the gas, he checked the oil, he washed the windows. Nice kid.

Ted Koppel: Do you believe he killed Buckwheat?

Man: Oh, yes, definitely. That’s all he talked about. I remember one day I says, uh, “Stutts, why are you working so hard?” He says, “’Cause I’m saving up to buy a gun, so I can kill Buckwheat.” [shrugs]

[CUT to a tailor hemming the cuffs on a pair of slacks.]

Tailor: John was a quiet boy, a kind of a loner. But real polite. He always stood still when I hemmed his cuffs. Nice kid.

Tailor: Oh, yes, definitely. That’s all he ever talked about. Why, just the other day, he comes in and he says, “Saul, make me a new suit. I’m going to kill Buckwheat, and I want to look good on television.”

>new thing

Nope, in philly or or murdermore cops blew some radicals home up.

>Is it just me, or does something about this tweet seem "weird"?

It seems to leave out the part where he chimped out and murdered a bunch of cops.

It's fucking amazing is it not? I want to know why we haven't done it before, I understand that it might look like an abuse of power or unprofessional but if I had to kill a guy inside a building and had to choose between a robot kamikaze and breaching the room myself, I'd choose the robot and would not ask the police to do anything I wouldn't.

#BanAssaultRobots

Koppel: Everyone who knew him called him a loner: a quiet young man.

[CUT to photo of a simple church.]

Ted Koppel: Stutts attended Sunday School at the Mercy Seat Baptist Church.

[A black minister sits at a desk with a Roman collar.]

Minister: He was a loner, and a quiet young man. He attended church, and Sunday School. I remember he was always very polite.

Minister: Oh, yes. Definitely. That’s all he talked about.

[CUT to the exterior of a brick school building.]

Ted Koppel: John David Stutts graduated from Unionville High School.

[CUT to a yearbook photo showing Stutts sitting alone at a desk. The caption above the photo reads, “THE LONER.”]

Ted Koppel: His classmates called him “the loner.”

[CUT to a photo of Eddie Murphy’s face pasted over some white guy’s face in a group shot from a yearbook.]

Ted Koppel: Stutts was a member of the Key Club...

[CUT to a similar photo of a smaller group.]

Ted Koppel: The Audio-Visual Squad...

[CUT to Stutts holding a rifle in front of a blackboard.]

Ted Koppel: And president of the Future Assassins of America.

[CUT to a formal yearbook photo of Stutts gazing dully into space. The caption below reads: “John David Stutts, Most Likely to Kill Buckwheat.”]

#nobombbots

Robots are an even smaller minority than blacks in the USA.

The Police are turning one minority against another.

Is that the Tacticool Tyrone that killed the cop in the columns?

#robotlivesmatter

ok, this sounds plausible.
now when we say 'they sent in a robotic officer' what did that officer do? we cant say, 'he blew himself up' because that sounds a bit kamikaze/jihadi. what did the officer do user?

i know i felt like my grimdark future dystopian fantasies were becoming reality. this IS the future we were promised

When dealing with an active shooter they would have shot him dead given the chance and been well within they're rights. But still can't wrap my head around bomb robots. Wtf.

whites have no honor

They resort to killing using drones and robots, they do it with no shame whatsoever

Get a life, bin that robot.

>what did the officer do user?
They sent in a Robotic Officer unit who successfully neutralized the situation.

Meme Magic for the robot.

Also, why are they always a "loner"?

I don't doubt that loners are more likely to do this kind of thing, as they have less to lose, but it's convenient that loners also don't really know anyone who could corroborate the media's story.

Also, I'm always suspicious that when the media describes these people as loners, they're just trying to deflect negative attention from the group they likely represent, in this case BLM.

Make it yell Allah Akbar!! Before it detonates and I'm cool with it

And the first SWAT team ever, in LA under Daryl Gates, used mortars against the SLA. That was in the Sixties.

the robot was racists!

>shaun king
there's your clue that none of it is based in reality and most of it is probably made up.

>I wonder what theyll start refering to them as soon?

enforcement droids

Bin the bots!

taking kinetic action to prevent further harm

>Caring about honor when the enemy is a nigger

What gets me about PC names is how it just has "invention of the left" written all over it. It just proves that leftists have no end goal and their only purpose is choosing to be outraged and then demanding what they've chosen to be outraged about be changed to suit their feelings that year. They're the definition of pathetic.

>It's not nigger anymore it's negro
>It's not negro anymore it's coloured
>It's not coloured anymore it's black person
>It's not black person anymore it's African American
>It's not African American anymore it's person of colour
>"Haven't we had that before?"
>"No you fucking racist it was COLOURED PERSON and that's totally different to PERSON OF COLOUR!"

I feel frustrated enough being of average intelligence and putting up with these mongs, I hate to imagine how the super intelligent must feel where retards are everywhere.

Soon