Joe Rogan will never escape being a dumb meathead no matter how much he tries

>Joe Rogan will never escape being a dumb meathead no matter how much he tries

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's gonna die doing that meme shit

that's a lot of cholesterol

That's why he's kino, he's a meathead that actually tries his best not to be.

A commendable effort.

how to get food poisoning 101

I don't think he wants to escape that. every other part of him is depressing as fuck. this is his distraction from how shitty and pointless life is.

Joe is having a great time.
you're uploading pictures of his breakfast to a group of losers on the internet on a Saturday.

whos the dumb meathead again?

>7 eggs on two pieces of bread
Just make an omelette with oatmeal its better macros and actually possible to eat what the fuck

that seems fucking great

Simple eggs > omelette
Omelettes are fucking disgusting.

>not eating tom papa sourdough bread
Seriously wtf Joe I thought we were sourdough boys together?

Sometimes I forget what a massive tool he is. I can't listen to the Fight Companion podcasts because it's just middle aged jacked dudes talking about yoga, it's kind of sad

good cholesterol

he's 5'6 though

food 2/10
presentation 2/10
stupidity 10/10

This is retarded.

>Eggs with anything you want in them are worse than regular eggs
This is why black people make fun of us for not having spices

>Joe is having a great time.

No, we're destroying him for his bullying. I sure wouldn't want to be Joe Rogan right now!

Not true.

Here's a real pic of his actual size

cholesterol isn't bad for you

>eggs from my yard
????

the only thing you need on eggs are salt and pepper

asprey pls

worried that spices might burn your bland little white boy tongue? ha ha

that was prolly the comfiest thing ever, just listening to Tom Papa calmly talk about his sourdough

his chicken is called "Yard".

No, I love spicy food, but eggs and spices are just not a good fit.

Im European and I just gagged a little.

Is this really what Americans eat?

cholestorol in food =/= bad cholestorol in blood.

excess calories (of any kind) = bad choloestorol in blood

>White men have no right to complain.

They go well with tabasco sauce

>eating a lot makes you a dumb meathead
honestly Joe gives me an impression of a soft and sensitive man, but with a solid core who will stand up for himself an others. Hardly looks like a meathead.

But jalapeno actually goes great with eggs.

bro scrambled eggs with tamazula sauce is bomb af

It's just fat manchildren who believe in the "having muscles means you're dumb" meme.

>ezkiel bread

Is this special jewish food?

He has never said anything intelligent in his life.

>White supreemists done colonized da whole world and took everything we had
>White people don't like spices

Why would he want to change?

prayers appreciated

Is Joe Rogan the only guy who's so dumb he actually fails at being a pseudo intellectual?

>who will stand up
barely

>Sunny side up

Doesn't he have like three other guys on his podcast who all act exactly like him?

Not really seeing the connection to what I said.

Sometimes but only when he's doing a fight night or he just cannot find anyone of any merit to talk to. When he does find someone to talk to he just sucks their dick and dilutes his own beliefs as to not offend UNLESS they mention god/infinity/weed in which case he goes ballistic.

Also whenever someone goes for a piss on his podcast he gets all snarky. That said though when he has a charismatic guest on that inflames Joe's curiosity it's pretty entertaining seeing a literal low IQ subhuman get redpilled live like when Alex Jones came on and started talking in metaphor as per usual while high and drunk or when Gavin Mcinnes brough up muslim inbreeding

That would be rye bread

>sour kraut
>jalenenos

Who else here /brainforce/?

I take two every day and this is my third bottle. I picked up Survival Shield X2 as well this time.

I know it sounds dumb but I can actually feel my brnain get smarter every time I take it.

don't take the whole bottle you'll be to smart for us

This is a high test breakfast, something you euroballerinas would know fuckall about.

never heard about this before. can you give me a quick rundown?

Top jej

porridge wog

I believe the reccommendation is 1 daily so I'm already pushing it, but I think the pros outway the cons clearly enough.

Bacopa Herb Extract: Traditionally used as an important neurological tonic and cognitive enhancer in Ayruvedic medicine.
Alpha-GPC: A natural compound found in the brain that delivers choline, a water-soluble essential nutrient, across the brain barrier.
Yerba Mate Leaf Powder: Containing natural amounts of caffeine, yerba mate is also loaded with polyphenols like quercetin, as well as potassium, magnesium, and manganese.
Phosphatidylserine: An important chemical that is responsible for a number of important functions within the body, phosphatidylserine is particularly known for its maintenance of cell structure in the brain.
L-Theanine: An amino acid that is one of the key constituents of green tea, l-theanine helps transmit nerve impulses in the brain.
Vitamin B12: Vitamin B-12 promotes energy production through supporting the body's natural processes of the adrenal glands, red blood cell formation, and many others.
Black Pepper Fruit Extract: taken from the Piper nigrum fruit, black pepper has been used since antiquity as a form of traditional medicine, and was chosen by our chemists to give Brain Force PLUS an extra kick.

wait why don't you have spices?

His yard grows eggs?

>he doesn't have chicken in his yard
I bet you consume food that some shitskin could've touched prior, you disgusting fuck

He has an eggplant.

Eggplants

>This is why black people make fun of us for not having spices
that is a stereotype for southern whites

simple eggs with salt and pepper are eaten all around the world

>sour kraut

utter slop, hope the bread was at least tasty

I hope you both have trouble urinating

>t. I have no idea what I'm talking about

Looks delicious, gonna make eggs for breakfast- personally I prefer mine with salt, pepper and a dash of Worcestershire on good quality bread. How does tv make their eggs to enjoy with kino?

Anyone who takes pictures of their "cooking" for social media and then lists off the ingredients as a caption needs to be sterilized

I actually did, I was playing dim, dummy

>How does tv make their eggs to enjoy with kino?
Poached on a weaved bacon disk with hollandaise sauce and grated Parmesan.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

It looks typically disgusting in an over the top American way, but how would you get food poisoning from it?

Unless the eggs are all severely rotten, you'd be fine from it. Just constipated as fuck.

He's on keto you dummy

wtf, when did joe get put on house arrest? what did he do? is it related to the steven chowder incident?

>wasting the few carbs he can eat on fucking bread

he's certainly on meme

Eggs give me severe stomach cramps and later the shits, so that image makes me physically sick.

>mayonaise AND cheese
whatever diet he's on is worthless

>Mayo
>Sour kraut
>Habanero sauce
>Jalapenos

>Habanero and jalapenos

JUST FUCK MY NEXT BOWEL MOVEMENT THE FUCK UP.

A stomach ache just ready to happen. What is joe thinking??

You do realize you have the entire internet at your fingertips, right? There's no need for you to be a retard when enlightenment is a few clicks away. Saturated fat and cholesterol aren't bad for you. Dietary cholesterol doesn't affect your blood cholesterol. Your liver makes your own cholesterol.

he talks about being on "keto" on his podcast all the time, I have no idea what it is, nor do I have much of an inclination to look it up

That shit clogs your veins like nothing else.

pussy stomach detected

thats a fucking ton of eggs but that looks delicioso

>one egg is 70% of your daily cholestoral, fat and other junk
>eating more than 1 egg a day

smfh

I don't even like the taste of eggs to be honest.

because even though steven and joe are friends Sup Forums like to hook on to their heated debate and stir up youtube drama like 13 year old girls.

I eat this stuff called Daves Insnaity Sauce and Dave's Ghost Pepper Sauce pretty regularly. At first it is blissful pain like in Hellraiser, but once it reaches your lower bowels it gives this extremely awful cramp feeling that makes you think you are about to shit yourself. But after you eat super hot stuff for a while it starts to not even really affect your guts at all.

What is CBD oil?

Why do they put butter in his coffee?

Dude makes a ton of cash talking shit with his friends and assorted interesting intellectuals/celebrities/comedians all day - think you guys are just butthurt and jealous.

Sure, he's not the smartest guy in the world, and he overcompensates a bit, and his comedy isn't as good as he thinks it is, but nobody makes you watch the fucking show.

I only really like the yolk.

>eggs
>symbol of life
>symbol of fertility
>symbol of femininity
>being devoured by a meathead

his microaggressions know no bounds

keto is a diet based primarily on energy from dietary fat rather than from primarily carbs. i think in the absence of carbs the body converts dietary fat through gluconeogenesis into ketones which are then used as energy, and this process can happen during a fasting state with the body turning stored fat into ketones. a diet so high in dietary fat also helps with satiety because fat is so filling, therefore you eat less. mayonnaise and cheese are pretty good for a keto diet

>he still believes in the saturated fat is bad for you myth
>muh arteries
>even though inflammation is the main cause of increased heart disease and a high carb diet where your insulin is working overtime to keep up can cause inflammation

>Saturated fat and cholesterol aren't bad for you.

that would have been a tasty meal if he only had 2 eggs and no where near as much cheese

Those egg council bastards got to you too, huh?

The eggs look really bad desu, maybe not rotten, but they are gray from the frying pan.

I've been trying to eat spicier foods for the past year and it hasn't worked. Ate spicy food for a whole day and ended up on the toilet for hours a couple weeks ago. It wasn't even that spicy of food. (Spicy sauce on my eggs, jalapenos with my lunch, hot sauce on my dinner + hot chips) I'm so done with it. It's not worth the pain

cant stop laffin

he makes it sound so special

ITS LIKE CHEESE AND SOME... LIKE, SOME EGGS AND