He inhales burning paper so he can feel like he looks cool for 5 minutes

>He inhales burning paper so he can feel like he looks cool for 5 minutes
There is no greater bluepill

Other urls found in this thread:

gwern.net/Nicotine#performance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>proceeds to vape

>loads up his Chinese chemical vaporizing device

>The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

>injects several marijuanas

cigarettes are ultimate red pill. They were mans greatest tool in the wars.

Nicotine is a nootropic faggot

lmao no it isn't

it's an antidepressant, a crutch for weaklings such as yourself

I don't because I'm not gay and/or retarded.
I bought and tried one for reasons and it tasted bad, I did not like it. Maybe it didn't have enough stuff.

No don't

every addiction boils down to desperately trying to blue pill after tasting some red

As a smoker I agree. It's so wierd I exactly know I should stop. I exactly know that it's killing me, but I just can't quit. Never please fucking never start smoking. It's disgusting and not cool at all.

>nootropic
it's like the same fucking thing as caffeine. yet no one flips the fuck out when i drink coffee regularly.

>slides insecurely

>He posts a thread that could easily be posted in a time of little habbening
>Instead chooses to post about something irrelevant

MODS, PLEASE FUCKING BAN THESE FAGGOTS! HOW MANY THREADS MUST THEY MAKE?

sage

they are the necessary blue pill for the man who needs a break from the red pill

Weed is still a lot less harmful than fucking cigs. Pick weed over cigs any time. Cigs are the devil , there is nothing wrong with smoking a joint a week after a hard days job.

I prefer vaping myself.

>so he can feel like he looks cool
Just because that's the only justification you can see for smoking doesn't make it so.

gwern.net/Nicotine#performance

>joint
>not smoking blunts

MY father has been smoking for 5 decades non-stop a pack a day.

Not even a cancer scare or the cost going up over 100% has put him off the stupid habit.

I tried smoking when I was younger and for the life of me cant understand how people enjoy it. Its filthy, you get nothing at all from it like you do from drugs or alcohol and you become a nuisance to others because you have to smoke every 5 minutes.

>I just can't quit
See, this is what I don't get. How can it be hard to not do something?

>effects that can be conferred by any stimulant
wow better start doing fucking meth because it's a NOOTROPIC

o
m
g

why are nonsmokers always whining about smoking?

Blunts are literally for minorities, joints is the way white man intended to smoke his weed

I don't think Sup Forums is going to disagree with you.

They're just too jealous and cucked.

nicotine is a stimulant

>not exposing yourself to mild amounts of toxins to build immune resistance

Because you smokers are disgusting people.
>jealous of your disgusting unhealthy addiction
No. And if someone wanted to be a nasty addict like you they could be become one.

I have never in my life smoked a blunt. True story. Blunts are American thing. Not hatting just saying. I wouldn't even know how to make one.

who makes these?

thats not how the immune system works

>lmao
>it's anti depressant

Go back to playing Pokemon Go. God summer shitposters are the worst

>being scared of those gets

Smoking is on par with habitual abortions for degeneracy. Smoking a little tobacco out of a pipe or an occasional cigar is one thing but people who smoke cigarettes are fucking scum.

Because I am physically and emotionally addicted to them. I become nevous and angry if I don't smoke for 45 minutes. I wish I could I trully wish I could. I am fag and a pussy I'll admit it.

Tastes good when you are drinking tbqh
I only smoke light Marlboro anyways so I'm hardly a smoker

>thats not how the immune system works
tell that to my immune system bro
i eat handfuls of rat poison every single day because ever since i was a small child i have been eating small amounts and have now made my tolerance so strong that i can now handle things like cyanide and ricin
so fuck you and your "thats not how the immune system works" bullshit

>summerfag meme

Fucking jews....

>tell that to my immune system bro
tell that to your pseudo science

I bet you take B-17 supplements too.

>supplements
>not just eating straight metal
you're one of them faggots aren't you user

Why, because it supposedly inhibits acetylcholine. Besides preventing you from blacking out during a drunken stupor, I wouldn't classify it anywhere near nootropic (which is a retarded buzzword anyway).

blunts are god tier though. you just need some good cigar wraps

I'm not trying to argue that nootropic effects are justification for smoking, just that you're an idiot who doesn't fact check.

>I become nevous and angry if I don't smoke for 45 minutes
That'll stop happening after a while. Maybe take a long weekend and go camping. You'll feel way better and might not want to do it when you get home.
>I've been eating arsenic for years
>i can now handle things like cyanide and ricin
That's not how that works. Good luck dying of poisoning yourself.

b-17 isn't a metal, its amygdalin which metabolizes to cyanide

DELET THIS

It's can be considered a "smart drug"
But is most certainly not a nootropic.
Nootropics have a positive effect on you with negative side effects.
Nicotine is a poison, and has MANY negatives to ingesting it.

It's the reason why meth isn't considered a nootropic. A smart drug sure, but it detrimental to you brain in the long run.

They change your way your brain interprets "need" for them. It affects your basil ganglia,the part of your body that regulates things like eating food and breathing.

I will be honest here
Smoked heavily for 5 years straight from 20-25 im 26 now

Quitting was without a doubt the greatest decision I have ever made for myself

Nofap was the greatest decision I ever made for my now wife.

Sometimes being selfless and thinking of others is what makes you a better person

it is never fun and the agony is real but other people. your loved ones and friends are what get you through the pain.

I quit cigs pretty easily which was surprising

>inhaling the paper jew

>I have asthma: the post

I'm going to keep smoking.

Camel non-filter/Lucky Strike non-filter. Deal with it. I enjoy it, I moderate it, it's fine.

user do you feel like you have headaches all the time?

but i smoke by myself all the time, how am i trying to look cool?

I think you just used a lot of words you don't know the actual meaning of.
There is no stipulation in the definition of "nootropic" that says that said supplement, drug, or other substance "must not have any negative side effects to be considered as such".
Your argument boils down to "I don't think it should be considered one, therefore it's not". That's not how this works.

>I moderate it
So, how many are you up to a day?
>I enjoy it
How?
>i smoke by myself all the time
Why?

I don't smoke and never will but there is literally nothing that looks cooler than smoking a cigarette

>Not smoking Marlboro Menthol Black 100's
pleb

I want people to be free to smoke and to be proud of it. It's a great proxy for people who make bad decisions. It's like they have written on their forehead "I'm stupid. Don't count on me"

That's THC, not nicotine.

Nicotine is calming, and helps me focus.
It also has its social benefits.
And I am a slav
Real slavs smoke and drink while squatting

>not wanting to get high as fuck
>cigar wraps
Black and mild sweets are all you need. Wraps are garbage, imo.

This is so true. The smokers I talk to can't stop talking about how "wow! this guy or that guy looks like he's been smoking since he was 5! SO COOL!"

Smoking is inherently a product designed to prey on this social neediness all people seem to feel. As if mere appearances reflected any facet of your inner life.

Edward Bernays is famous for exploiting this effect by persuading women to smoke in 1920s. There had been a taboo against women smoking until then, and a tobacco company exec asked him to do something to break it. So he devised a public PR stunt. He paid suffragettes to march in a parade, and on his signal, ostentatiously light up cigarettes in front of all the parade-goers and call them "torches of freedom". Of course, all the media were there, so they all did a story about this. The entire world found about it, and it instantaneously changed everyone's view on women smoking. You can't go against freedom after all!

The only reason for the huge anti-smoking movement is because the American tobacco industry has been run by white Americans for hundreds of years. The Jews don't own the tobacco industry

I agree. Smoking/vaping is degenerate and a complete waste of money. Drink coffee if you want a pick-me-up. At least that's good for you.

Never. Also, Parkinson's and Alzheimer's runs in my family, oddly enough the only men who haven't been inflicted were the smokers. Likewise, my grandfather (God rest him) smoked till he was 92, my father smokes and he's a healthy 59. I'm 21 and I feel fine.

People have misconceptions regarding tobacco, especially the so-called chemicals therein. The ads that bring up said chemicals fail to mention that most of those chemicals are used in the tobacco curing process and never translate into the tobacco actually smoked.

Not to mention since Tobacco is such an incredible industry for the American economy it is an excellent way to Buy American. I recommend smoking, frankly. Albeit, in moderation.

but it is how the cytochrome p450 system works.exposure to chemicals increases the production of the enzymes responsible for rendering them metabolically inert.

though, i don't think that guys knows about this.

>i smoke by myself all the time
Can't speak for that guy, but personally "because it feels good". Or is that not good enough justification for you?
It's possible to be a moderate smoker, contrary to scarelore you will not get addicted from one cigarette.

I've been smoking the past three years, but only on work days and usually around one to three cigarettes a day. If I go a long time without smoking I don't experience cravings. Gets me out of the office and a change to socialize with my coworkers.

I was smoking Marlboro Reds (Kings) and was up to a pack and a half, so 30 cigarettes a day. When I changed to an RJ Reynolds brand after I got an internship, and went non-filtered, I cut down to about five or six individual smokes a day.

I enjoy it because I like the taste, I enjoy the brief buzz, and I find it a relaxing pastime.

My brand loyalty prohibits returning to Marlboro; or any Philip Morris (Altria) brands. Also I hate menthol.

It looks the opposite of cool. It looks gay as fuck.
>It also has its social benefits.
No, it doesn't.
>negative health effects of smoking are made up by jews
Sure, buddy

saged

anti-smokers are insecure

>1 post by this ID
It's like fucking clockwork

My mother happened to have died of lung cancer. Trust me, you don't want to go through that ordeal.

>It looks gay as fuck.
In truth, I don't tend to smoke cigarettes socially, and tend to do it more when I drink.

1 post by this ID
XD

What, death? Your mom was gonna die anyway dood.

how do i stop smoking?

1/3 of japanese males smoke I don't see japan going through a lung cancer crisis

>>>It also has its social benefits.
>No, it doesn't.
Yeah it does.
Your friends may want one.
Or if you want to talk to some people you can always offer them cigarettes as a friendly gesture.

>I hate menthol
How? Is is it because a lot of beginners smoke menthol or what? It tastes better imho
>Used to smoke Marlboro reds
Typical tastes user.

Also, unfiltered cigs are unhealthier. But if you smoke less of them I guess it alleviates the issue.

Both are inferior to bongs.

>The smokers I talk to
Are teenagers apparently.

>>It also has its social benefits.
>No, it doesn't.
Said the non-smoker. You wouldn't know but the social pressures that exist in a workplace are greatly diminish when one is at the "smoke pit". Being a smoker makes you a persecuted minority in a way, it's socially frowned upon and smokers are made to feel shitty about their habits. It creates an instant connection that can lead to interesting conversations with "the boss" or "the bosses boss".

Not yet. It's a long term consequence.

While I am sorry for the loss of your mother, those who's families are predisposed to smoking ought not to smoke or consciously moderate their smoking habits. That said her anecdotal case does not speak for all cigarette or any other tobacco users.

Smoking used to be more common in Japan than it is today so I'm calling bullshit on that.

Just don't do it anymore. It's not that hard.
>Your friends may want one.
Well, maybe a smoker like you would want to be around other disgusting smokers normal people wouldn't.
>Or if you want to talk to some people you can always offer them cigarettes as a friendly gesture.
That wouldn't be a friendly gesture, it would be rude.
>smokers are made to feel shitty about their habits
Because it's a bad habit.

>but normal people
Typing is hard.

>How? Is is it because a lot of beginners smoke menthol or what? It tastes better imho
You answered it. I simply don't like the taste. It tastes, too, me, almost vulgarly chemical. Given that I tend to smoke while drinking I rather have the tobacco taste to complement my alcohol instead of the taste of a throat lozenge.

>Also, unfiltered cigs are unhealthier.
Well consider, however, the claims of anti-smoking zealots who repeatedly levy the accusation of the existence of fiberglass and other dubious "things" in a filter. Not to mention the filter tends to downgrade the taste. Like drinking scotch through a sponge. No thank you.

>2016
>doesn't smoke
Are you retarded, bullied at school, or both?

>b-b-b-but it kills!
So? Is life a competition on who lives the longest?

>bbbb-bbut it's ADDICTING!!!
No it's not when you smoke with moderation. You know, like an ADULT not an autistic MANCHILD

>b-b-b-b-b-b-butuuut... IT COSTS MONEY WAAAAAAAH
Nobody tells you to smoke pack a day you fruitcake

Well, i was also 14 once.

Just don't ever start smoking.

Because smoking is a disgusting habit.

t. a smoker

I wouldn't care about smoking if it weren't for the fact that I have to subsidize the disgustingly expensive end of life care for smokers via taxes and health insurance. Hospitals know they can make truckloads of bucks trying to keep a person that didn't give a shit about the previous 53 years alive for a few extra hours and will proceed to do so.