How are you holding up, spee?

How are you holding up, spee?

I contemplated suicide today, for the first time in a very long time.

this. i'm not thinking about it in an emotional way any more, just as a pragmatic matter

I'm losing weight and started to learn an actual skill that might land me a job in the future.

Things are looking up senpai.

just got a ps4 to go with my fatass new monitor, soon I'll be able to build an actual rig too

new job and holidays feels good lads

Nigga i think dat shit errday nigga

same here, it's been nagging at me and I would've done but can't do it to my siblings as our mum commit suicide when we were kids

What keeps me going is knowing I at least have a relatively good life compared to some of the poorest people (imagine Indians in there shacks sifting through garbage) surely your life is better than that

I also read some suicide notes, that kind of helped knowing that other people felt the same way and you can use that so you don't feel so alone

Suicide is an escape, if your life is that bad sell everything and go wander the wilderness till you die

Here is a picture of a depressed teddy bear to cheer people up

comparatively, everyone's life can be stellar or dogshit, that doesn't really mean anything

>alabama didnt elect a child rapist into office

really surprised desu

hello sad people
here is an image (dog)

doggy :D

Literally so happy
Fuck Trump except totally unironically

i went to longwood gardens out in PA today. was pretty nice. theyve got theyre christmas shit up, and there was a cat chilling on a heat vent inside the greenhouse that was very soft

ROLL TIDE

>my old shepherd would always cuddle up to me anytime I felt down

I miss her

Just barely too. The """state""" of Alabama is less than a percentage point away from having a pedophile senator.

doesnt really matter. alabama and mississippi are literally third world countries

I'd never say I've contemplated suicide but I do wish I was dead. I joined the military out of high school and always kinda secretly wished i woulda been killed in combat that way family and friends would of remembered me as a happy high school kid who died for his country he loved meme instead of the current depressed loaner failure they know me as today

Ever fuck it?

I'm sick but I'll be better tomorrow and I'll be back to wanting death

the problem with our society is that we are so rich that we numb ourselves with the luxury and pleasures of capitalism and we forget to scratch our existential urges until is too late
this is why you get this suicidal thoughts and cravings, something is off and your body knows it
try to avoid luxury, keep your consumption (of everything, especially if you are a 1st worlder) to a minimum and get your shit together, be reflexive about your thoughts and actions, travel and/or learn and then kys if you still have to

She tried to fuck me a few times, whenever she was in heat she tried to climb on top me when I was sitting down. Always felt bad for her.

Killed myself yesterday

i found out my co-workers think i'm legit autistic and refer to me as "Rain Man" behind my back

Based Texan knows the secrets to happiness. Also listening to a lot of black metal helps

im graduating university in 2 weeks and will be moving back home, 5 hours away from my current gf. im not sure what's gonna happen, but it seems like there's no good outcome

i am too afraid to ever ask anyone what they think of me

maybe if i would have done that while i school i could have figured out why people didnt like me and changed myself

Sad desu

pretty good senpai I graduated law today

>mississippi are literally third world countries
eh the coast is alright, so are Jackson and the college towns

t. Mississippian

She's already fucking other dudes.

Don't you have access to guns? Go show them you're a man while loudly quoting the film 'rain man'

i used to be upset about this until they finally gave up entirely on talking to me
now my workday is just 100% music and productivity

eh i doubt it, she's not attractive enough to sleep around, and she's not that type of girl (yeah i know everyone says that, but she's def not a slut)

2bh it'd probably be easier if she was fucking other dudes, at least it'd make the decision easier (breakup or long distance/move in together)

unironically this, joining in the winter of next year

long distance sucks and never works. either break up or move closer together.

>it'd make the decision easier (breakup or long distance
do not fall for this meme. people will try to tell you "LONG DISTANCE CAN WORK LMAO IF U REALLY LIKE EAHC OTHERRR" but it's not a real thing

what autistic things do you do? how did you find out

yeah i know, definitely not something i want. i think im gonna try and get a job near her and/or she can move near me. i dont want to marry her, but we've been together 2 years, so obviously there's a lot of feelings there, so breaking up isn't something either of us want

Sauce?

Well one of you is fucking other dudes, so who is it.

I haven't dated a girl in 5 years, but I have a date tomorrow night and I also have been talking with a cute girl online who I think I might be able to date if things go bad with this current one. I don't understand how both of these things happened in the span of 2 or 3 days

bro if you're only worried about squandering "a lot of feelings" and you think 2 years is a heavy investment, do NOT--i repeat--DO NOT move to live with this broad

iktfb. i randomly got laid last april three times with three different slooties in the span of ten days

...i've had sex twice since

still no gf

i suppose it's the never asking about my co-workers' lives or how they are doing, or really even about sports, tv/film, music, current events, etc., an almost complete avoidance of bullshit small talk

i found just walking down a hall and overheard a couple people talking about a project i was part of and hung around out of sight for a little bit to eavesdrop

I've only ever had one girl who liked me in my entire life but rejected her because she had curly hair and that's a huge turnoff, now I'm just a really lonely piece of shit

eh?

I just went on a date less than fifteen minutes ago and it was fun until I thought we were going to kiss and she just said "yeah the movie was really funny" and walked away.

i got a cab and shed silent tears the whole way home

my gf and i broke up about two months ago and i've been so lonely ever since, i don't know why nobody wants me. thanks for asking Sup Forums sometimes i feel like you're the only one who cares.

i hope neither of us

yeah i know. i dont want to delay my career over her, ive told multiple times that we're both young and that we shouldn't have our relationship determine everything else about our lives e.g. where we live. either way, its my first real relationship and i know its gonna suck if/when we breakup

honestly, she's my best friend as well. in the last few years, my friends have gotten gfs and/or just drifted out of my life, so ive lost some closeness with them. she's been the one constant in the past 2 years and she's always there for me. sometimes its nice to always have someone to talk to, no homo

iktfb we’re gonna make it out breh

Always come in bunches for me too and I get over focused on one and it doesn't work out and its too lafe for anything with the others then nothing for another 8 to 10 months

Feeling pretty bad right now. Life is just throwing a lot of shit at me lately, gang. But through quality Sup Forums banter, family, and faith in God I'm going to make it through.

We can all make it, anons.

Holy fuck
Yes

what should I fucking eat bros?

>she had curly hair and that's a huge turnoff
what did hue mean by this

i hope so, thanks bro :)

i'm literally hiding my face in my laptop right now so my roommates don't see me cry

she had curly hair and that's a turnoff desu

this is sounding worse and worse for you
if there's any way to do so, have her live with you (not the other way around)

This thread's boosting my self-esteem, keep going lads.

My cat won't sleep with me anymore she sleeps on the furnace. It's lonely

Not good at all. This could be it for me, bros. Been a good ride though.

my work is laying people off

im fine but it sucks still

Maybe it's time Kitty tried sleeping IN the furnace.

i really hope this is trolling

If you wish your girlfriend was fucking other guys so you could break up with her then just do it. Long distance relationships either work or boil down to both or one of the people in the relationship shopping around for a new relationship until they feel it's safe to break up and jump ship. Save yourself the bullshit if you don't think your relationship is worth the headache

so hungry

what do you mean
you might like curly hair but I don't

This thread is proves that males crave attention and social inclusion as much as females.

t. me la pelan

i think the current plan is for her to come to my house and stay for a week, and then we'll see what happens from there. im willing to get a job in my university's city, but id like to have more options

i figure we both have at least a month before we find jobs (she's graduating as well), so we have time to figure things out. like i said, even if you ignore the sexual aspect, i still value her as a friend, and i wouldn't want to lose that. obviously that doesn't mean im willing to be a literal cuck while she bangs other guys, but you get my point

>humans crave social inclusion
you're a fucking genius

...was there ever any doubt of this?
if anything, it's stronger for males given how emotional expression is generally discouraged for boys and young men

Shut up queer. You know what he meant

no I really don't. people, social animals, require emotional support sometimes. if this is news to you you're even more of an autist than me.

>mexican """"""""intellectuals"

>Mexican scientists, after rigorous testing, now believe beheading has a negative impact on a person's health.

I've been living out of hotels for 4-6 months out of the year every year

hotels are bastions of degeneracy.

i'm getting too old to get it together, need to make something happen in a year or two, or i'm too far gone. if i'm still stuck in this shitty room full of trash at age 30, it's all ogre

Pensive because I might get a big promotion at the end of the week but don’t want to get my hopes up because if it doesn’t happen, I’ll have to re-evaluate my career up to this point.

anyone ever hang themselves successfully before?

yes, they are
i really enjoy them and i don't spend enough time in them

I’ve shot myself five times already but my healthy American upbringing of .22 inoculations has made me immune to bullets.