Why did Brazil race mix while the USA did not?

Why did Brazil race mix while the USA did not?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Brazil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cause the portugese where real men who like themselves some big black bunda, unlike beta anglo wimps

Because the settlers at first sought religious freedom. Portugal could never populate their entire colony due to their small population so they had to resort to mixing.

we did racemix, it's simply that we only allowed white people to be defined by purity not by having pale skin

Didn't a Brazilian fascist dictator want to force all blacks, whites, and natives in Brazil to procreate with one another in order to create a new Brazilian race that was supposed to be superior to all others? Kind of like a retarded form of Nazism in a sense.

Because USA prefers the Empire to the Rebels. They prefer Darth Vader to Luke Skywalker. Go figure...

No.

The famous brazilian proecration camps

Average "black" American is 25% European
Also we were 90% white until recently

Britbongs really believed their few hundred years of global dominance meant they were a superior race.

He did this to Brazilfy everyone, if everyone was mixed there would be no differences and would be ok in being Brazilian.

>you will never be force to breed with a black cuttie and make mixed kids because of your country retarded ideology

why even live

african americans lookl like they just came out of africa
and let me tell you boi, blacks like this are not common here
they are all mixed brown looking
i am "full black" though

But Darth Vader was black though, so why wouldn't they wanna mix?

>african americans lookl like they just came out of africa
No they don't. They're much lighter and their facial structure is different. Compare them to an average West African.

We only imported like 4% if not less of all the slaves. Brazil and shit imported so many like over half their population was slave.

quit arguing and start sharing the choco-pussy ÑAW!

Because he's a responsible father

I don't know but black women aren't desired in this country.

>USA did not
Most "whites" have at least 15% native american and 10% african in them. The only thing is they got constant re-supply of white genes from Europe.

They ended Slavery early

>american education

The waste majority of slaves were brought to Brazil, not the states. And the Portuguese practiced bleaching, no joke.

were*

Read this article dumbass, it says that they ended slavery in 1782

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Brazil

Did you even read the article?

>"Brazil was the last country in the Western world to abolish slavery. By the time it was abolished, in 1888, an estimated four million slaves had been imported from Africa to Brazil, 40% of the total number of slaves brought to the Americas."

It literally says right there that it was the last country in the western world to abolish slavery

And where did you get this figure from? I had my dna tested last summer and it came back 99.9% white.

>american reading comprehension
get out of my country retard

It was ended in 1782, but abolished in 1888.

That year isn't even on the article.
>In 1872, the population of Brazil was 10 million, and 15% were slaves.

That was in Paraguay.

What does that even mean?
>abolish: əˈbäliSH/ (verb) formally put an end to a system, practice, or institution.

Sounds like abolish and end are the same thing. The article also mentions that they were still importing slaves from west Africa as late as 1866.

1782 or 1888, who gives a shit? It's still super late for getting rid of something as obviously terrible as slavery.

Just leave the thread dumb ass. You were wrong. Just move on.

The dictionary.com definition for 'demolish' is, "to destroy or ruin (a building or other structure), especially on purpose; tear down; raze."

Regardless of when it was abolished, it was ended in 1782, which was before slavery was ended in 1963 with the Emancipation Proclamation

irrelevant

The dictionary.com definition for 'demolish' is, "to destroy or ruin (a building or other structure), especially on purpose; tear down; raze."

Regardless of when it was abolished, it was ended in 1782, which was before slavery was ended in 1863 by Martin Luther King.

He's trolling my dude

kill yourself

Either that or he's a "muh herritage" person about Brazil.

Yes, but the work done by Brazilian slaves was a tad more harsh which often meant they died before being able to bear children, making it a necessity to import more. This probably had little to do with the culture of a nation, much more with the product that was produced. Also US blacks are quite mixed, around 35% of all black males in the US have a white y-chromosome.

also their body is often in better condition, natives africans are often manlets or very skinny.

Pls be my gf

I think it has to do with the fact that the US was mostly a settler-colony. Most that went there went as families, the religious minority groups allowed a greater livability that also attracted other migrants that were more in tone with English mainstream culture.

The first migrants to Brazil and for a long time more or less the only migrants were men. If they wanted to marry they would not really be able to find a Portuguese woman, so marrying a slave was the next best thing.