Why do British Bulls intimidate American "bulls"?

Why do British Bulls intimidate American "bulls"?

dazeddigital.com/artsandculture/article/35089/1/why-african-americans-threatened-by-black-brits-samuel-l-jackson-get-out

SHAAAAAATAAAAAAAHHHHHHP BLAAAAAAD!

this is what you waste your Saturday on.

SHUT UP BLAD

Because "African"-americans know their shitty nigger culture is inferior and cancerous not just to blacks everywhere but to humanity. This is not even a racist point of view this is a true thing. Americans let them get out of control for the past 100 years while Europeans were able to integrate and civilize them into society proving once again Europeans do everything better.

Will the lobstrosities be in The Dark Tower movie?

British actors are just better, this is not a matter of race either. Frankly speaking, white and black americans can't act for shit

From my experience American Blacks are the blacks with the biggest dicks. Other blacks (African, British, French etc) are laughably average

This guy's body is a fucking mess. Is bodybuilding culture really this fucking basic in Europe? He's focusing too much on his fucking pecs and ignoring his traps and arms. Compare this goofy looking fucker's bodyshape with someone like LL Cool J who has the same style of body but is actually properly fucking proportioned.

Whatever, man.

>Europeans were able to integrate and civilize them into society
Lol you've never been to a black area in a large European city have you? The only reason why we don't have full blown chinpouts more often is because guns are banned in most countries

Because American niggers are the descendants of slaves, who were picked for their physical attributes. European ones are mostly immigrants and refugees from former African colonies and assorted other shitholes, plus a healthy dose from the Caribbean who were somewhat civilised to begin with.

No, they have been replaced with Krabs.

There will be promotional Krabs legs available in the foyer.

>African Americans even saying they invented 'Senpai' and black brits stole it

Jesus fucking Christ it's just short for family, it's slang that has been around before a single black person even knew a word of the English language.

so now the negroes complain about other negroes, because their nigga "culture" is shit, so the other negroes being more civilized are better suited for the job
Why can't they start from fixing their nigga attitudes?

or maybe he's, you know, just genetically gifted in that department

>or maybe he's, you know, just genetically gifted in that department
There's no such fucking thing. Muscles get bigger as you work them. He's overfocusing on his chest, end of fucking story.

>From my experience

how can you tell anymore, wouldn't your ass be hanging like a gaping maw?

>british """"""""""""""""""bulls"""""""""""""""""""""""""

There hasn't been a single drop of masculinity on that island since the 40s.

BBBC (British Big Black Cock)>BBC

not true
I'm "overfocusing" on my pecs, and they stay small, while my legs grow from me just looking at the weights.
My friend does fuck all for them but has massive tits.

damn - that guy bear mode. every female super model out there probably puts his dick on a pedestal

suck a dick homo

I hope you're wrong and that the BBC meme is just meme. You're probably right though.

Why are American blacks worse than blacks in the UK despite being more mixed?