BLM Protest at CNN

Black Lives Matter currently protesting outside of CNN. Wonder if another chimpout will happen.

mediaite.com/online/thousands-of-atlanta-protesters-gather-outside-cnn-headquarters/

Other urls found in this thread:

ajc.com/news/news/local/rallies-protests-in-atlanta-following-police-shoot/nrtrS/
youtube.com/watch?v=h61WLomQrWQ
up.anv.bz/latest/anvload.html?key=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
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdVHZwI8pcA
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ajc.com/news/news/local/rallies-protests-in-atlanta-following-police-shoot/nrtrS/

Bump. Why does no one care about this?

>Johnson said some “smooth talking politicians” who want votes are urging calm. “This is no time to be calm. You would be a fool to be calm if you are under genocide,” he said. “Racism is not a black problem, it’s a white problem.”

Sorry for samefagging. Finding new shit as I read into it

Neeeed Strrreeeaaammm...

Our threshold for happening has been changed by Dallas. Should go back to normal in a few days though.

Aren't they allies?

shieeeiiiit fuckin news and shieeeeeit

I keep looking but I can't find any.

Yeah, after the major happenings of the past few days this is minor, but could turn into a chimpout. They're all over Atlanta.

OH SHIT BURN IT DOWN. BLM GAINS +1 RESPECT IF THEY DO THIS SHIT

Don't do it, nignogs! Without CNN, it'll mean one less media outlet to defend your bullshit cause to the rest of the gullible public!

CNN LIVES MATTER

Maybe they're mad because CNN doesn't openly call for kill da ebil crackah.

He's right, but not for the reasons he thinks he is.
Racism is a white problem. The problem is, we let minorities get away with literally anything because white society as a whole decided that some white people did bad stuff a long time ago so niggers doing bad stuff is okay now.

Also, the only ones killing niggers are other niggers.
Giving blacks rights was a mistake. The government should pay Americans to kill feral chimps.

>I keep looking but I can't find any.

Thanks.

Why do blacks always get the best white women?

Just get rid of your fucking guns already

I GOT BROADS IN ATLANTA

>the subversive jew gets btfo'd by idiotic chimps

I'm ok with this.

Panda panda panda

Remember that smiling is a submission signal in primates

CNN was too friendly with them and they've sensed weakness

CLASSIC LIBERAL MISTAKE

Why is Canada's shitposting always so hamfisted compared to Australia's?

kek.
fucking liberals. I bet the cops won't go to protect CNN because they don't want to get blasted.

FREE CNN MIRROR:

youtube.com/watch?v=h61WLomQrWQ

B-but, CNN licks BLM's dirty little asshole... Why would they protest the network who pushes their agenda?

Dear BLM,
please burn it to the ground

SHALL

Why are niggers dumb enough to protest their propaganda ministers?

Oh Kek, please let them enrich CNN.

It's not shitposting. Enough is enough. Turn over your guns before your nation plunges into civil war.

Why the fuck are they protesting CNN and not FOX FUCKING NEWS?

This is the first good thing BLM has done.

Take it to the media.

yfw multiple chimpcon 1 happenings across the US tonight

>implying half of Sup Forums doesn't want civil war

Here ya cunt

up.anv.bz/latest/anvload.html?key=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

>implying they're smart enough to know who their allies are

Niggers being niggers. They don't fight for change. They fight for oppression of the opposite races. #Buyersremorse.

you fucking retard, things will get worse if they take the guns, and when things get worse there it will get worse here. taking the guns is all part of the globalist agenda

True Dat...

What about the kikes inside? They aren't white! Someone save those poor jews!

So another shooting tonight outside CNN?

Imagine the damage one mentally deranged white boi with a suicide vest can go to that crowd

mmm

Just airdrop job applications and watch the crowd disperse.

same shill from the previous thread. You can fuck right off.

>show nothing but black reporters all day
>still gets fucked by BLM
LOL kikes getting what they deserve

>Blu Klux Klan

The racist, terrorist organization "Black Lives Matter" has lynched more whites in the last two days than the Ku Klux Klan has lynched blacks in the last 20 years.

>BLM destroys CNN

Is this a bad thing?

Deport all blacks IMO.

Or just start bombing ghettos.

It looks like the police need help!

Armed citizens in Atlanta should be down there helping out the police!

Start some hash tag about burning CNN and tweet it with Black Lives Matter or something

It'd be neat to see them take one one of the heads off of the propaganda machine

An old classic right there.

In the UK protests are rated in terms of numbers

HOW MANY PEOPLE are protesting in these BLM events?

Is it millions? Hundreds of thousands? Hundreds?

The answer to this question will also indicate the effectiveness of the protest

show me

I hope one of the consequences of Dallas is the police will no longer show up to contain BLM riots.

Let these cities burn!

>oh no, he's crying! quick, burn the constitution

hmmmm interesting....looks like CNN is waiting for something to happen.

As for CNN yes they support BLM, and are government bootlickers, but everyone knows Blacks mostly listen to MSNBC the most race baiting of news networks.

>getting frontbutt pussy
>not winning
pick one

>those landwhales
My God, and why did I think of this: youtube.com/watch?v=ZdVHZwI8pcA

Why are all the nignogs in the middle of the road? How is that not illegal?

prob a thousand

Doesn't work crackah.

High hundreds, low thousands.

Because CNN's hq is in Atlanta, the coon capitol of america and FNC's is in Manhattan.

This is so perplexing. I can understand Fox News, but why CNN? They've been nothing but supportive towards BLM.

CNN headquarters is a gun free zone.

They are totally helpless!!!

>a thousand

Doesn't cnn censor all the bad shit blm does and trim videos to better fit the blm narrative?
Why would niggers bite the hand that feeds th... oh right, niggers

For those who don't know, CNN called Micah Xavier johnson "Micah X" and blacks on twitter got mad

Nigger privilege.

NOT

Sign

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Yes petitions are somewhat for faggots, but it couldn't hurt. Make it happen Sup Forums

I know right?

Because people want to see Wolf Blitzer get raped by blacks.

Please god, let them start shit with hollywood jews over the tarzan movie.

exactly people are getting too hype about this

Someone please post this pic, I need it for my collection.

I smell weakness.

They are coming for you later, leaf. Prepare yourself.

Low hundreds regarding this specific location. Yet, the protests regarding the police will be in the 10's of thousands over the country.

>Remember that smiling is a submission signal in primates
>CNN was too friendly with them and they've sensed weakness
>CLASSIC LIBERAL MISTAKE
hahaha

the one on the right looks brain damaged

I don't get it, why would they chimpout over shortening his last name to one letter? I'll never understand niggers.

All free CNN streams are of shit as fuck quality.

Fuck you leaf, you're probably a fucking jew afraid we are going to finish off what's left of your worthless evil race.

BE

Do they have any real direction?

Who knows, they interrupted a Bernie Sanders speech when he has a solid civil rights record

But CNN promotes BLM more than any other outlet.

Dafuq is going on here?

Why are blacks completely blind to all the help they get from the media? Trayvon martin, mike brown, "hands up dont shoot" that was all the media... Are they pissed because every gangbanger that gets fucked up by cops is made out to be, a trash gangbanger?

>Unruly nigs destroy a vity
>CNN: Brave & peaceful protestors face backlash by racist white police force, should we apologize to blacks more often?

>Unruly nigs destroy CNN headquarters
>CNN: POLICE RESPONSE TOO SLOW, ARE THEY ON STRIKE? SHOULD WE TAKE STEPS TO ARM OUR POLICE BETTER?

Niggers

Malcolm X was pretty anti white for most of his career

Are you updating the robots at /r9k/?

>implying half of Sup Forums doesn't want civil war
A bunch of spoiled bitter virgin brats fantasizing about being warriors in a new post-apocalyptic world as a way to escape their dreary realities? Huh, really makes you think.

A interracial bukkake gangbang would boost ratings

well to remain optimistic theres probably a few million in the area

You know, a semi truck driven directly into the middle of that group would be fantastic. If you jack knife it and it rolls it would be a solid sweep.

WE WAZ PEACEFUL AND SHIEEEET

>yfw Richard Quest gets raped by a pack of wild niggers live
>yfw he likes it

Appeasing BLM makes the leaders view CNN as weak, so they'll push for more. Fire ALL the racist white anchors and hire ONLY black newspeople!