Why does Sup Forums continue to dent the fact that ancient Egyptians were black?

Why does Sup Forums continue to dent the fact that ancient Egyptians were black?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xOjPECybOYY
youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw
youtube.com/watch?v=hP1fQhDiTzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol

Blacks have only ever been slaves

WE

The only evidence of Ancient Egypt being black is that Ancient Egypt was a steaming pile of shit.

The kushites from the kingdom of kush were black. They took over Egypt for awhile

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Fuck off, PK.

WUZ

That guy isnt egyptian and those pyramids aren't even egyptian, they are actually from the ethiopia area.

Search up namibian pyramids and the namibians of antqiuity

Black pharaohs ruled for a dynasty. Egypt was not a black society.

Dead civilization. Who the fuck cares.

>Kingdom of Kush

Are Americans like any white or Latino and deserve respect and appreciation.

dude the Kushites were not Egyptian the Egyptians regarded them as nigger tier.

they briefly conquered Egypt (25th dynasty), but much like the white Hyksos they were always considered foreigners.

ps the Kushites were badass, and had their own pyramids. they really wuz kangz. but they were never Egyptian

can someone link me the vid of a guy calling a tv show and
saying the blacks were ancient pharaohs

Want to meme to the next dimension?

Bring up that the black pharaohs enslaved the jews to build their pyramids. The blacks were so advanced that they created racism and slavery.

r a r e
a
r
e

and promptly collapsed the empire.

I remember when National Geographic used to be the fucking tits.

My grandma had almost every edition since the 1960, and I used to go over and read them fron to back whenever I was at her house. They were truly amazing, beautiful photographs, well-researched articles, etc. What the fuck happened? I picked up a recent copy the other day and it's filled with bullshit, 50% ads, it reads like a Mythbusters episode, total nu science trash.

Jews, probably.

Kek deemed them unworthy

Their memes were weak

So he made of them slaves

Who think themselves KANGS

And it was good

WHAT THE FUCK !
rarity

How dumb are you?
The picture you posted shows you that Egyptians weren't black because it points out that black people conquered Egypt at one point.
If Egyptians were already black then it wouldn't need to specify that black people conquered Egypt.

Funny that, unlike the white Greeks, the black Kush couldn't maintain the Egyptian kingdom due to their own ineptitude.

mexican intellectual bringing the bantz

Nigger you have youtube. Look up any interview with any egyptian school about the pyramids. They are all brown middle eastern muslim types. Blacks are from south of the Saharan desert in africa

>dent
i dented your mom's uterus last night.

Only mid western mullet having faggots use "tits" interchangeably with "cool"

They were also Hamites: dark-skinned Caucasoid, not Negroid.

>ID is literally oLDFcR

CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

youtube.com/watch?v=xOjPECybOYY

Have you got her nudes??

LMAO

Our pyramids are not short.

You'd think if they were black, a significant part of our population would be niggers. But that's not the case, at all. We got culturally enriched as fuck throughout our history, but there should still be a sizable black population. Just fuck off with this shit.

Actually those Pyramids are very short, look em up they're tiny but pointy.

The Black Kushites invaded and ruled for 100 years only.

Egyptians were not Black.

They got AIDS and sheeeeeeeit.

Because Egyptians were their own race.
It's like black people do not understand evolution.

> Life starts in Africa
> Most likely black skin
> Slowly over time migrate around
> Moving north
> Slowly get lighter
> Farther North, even lighter

The Egyptians are a branch off of blacks, just like every other race. That is the only thing that blacks can claim, they were the first humans. Regardless, the originals are always surpassed and become obsolete.

K A N G S
A
N
G
S

>The Egyptians
Ancient Egyptian civilisation existed for thousands of years and you think they were all the same. Lel.

You keep pushin' that girth myth, you just embarrassed by your small, white pyramids. It's ok to be jealous of our full size pyramids that can please the ancestors.

Every race has sub divisions moron.
I'm simply saying they were neither white or black but their own, another branch on the chain.

You fucking spaz.

Looks like you're getting upset at things you don't understand.

I actually have very good girth thanks.

Also dem Kush pyramids are nowhere near full size only Egyptian & Aztec pyramids are. Kush pyramids don't even beat the Louvre.

Do Egyptians consider themselves Arabs or the descendants of the ancient Egyptians?

They're Arabs.

Ebonics level 10/10

Some pharaohs were black? Did you read the article?

Not sure. Not all of them at least.

AY-RABS

EE-JIP WUZ A BLAQ LAND
youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw

youtube.com/watch?v=hP1fQhDiTzA

Sup Forums fags btfo
looks like we wuz kangz after all