Loses biggest war in history, all infrastructure destroyed and people demoralized

>loses biggest war in history, all infrastructure destroyed and people demoralized
>gets divided into two puppet states until 1990
>becomes most developed country on earth

how did they do it?

>>most developed country on earth

>gets divided into two puppet states

Being white lol

They are superior desu

>until 1990

You left out the
>gets over a billion dollars to rebuild

Hitler was right. That's how
>tfw no aryan qt gf

>what is marshall fund

import workers from other countries who work harder for less money

you stupid shitskin

>billion dollars
>repairing anything
You lose a billion dollars of infrastructure whenever a stiff storm blows.

there is a bit more to life than being rich.
We never recovered on a psychological level (damaged national mindset, no one likes us etc.)

now it's just one puppet state

East Germany had more freedom than West Germany. Most states are puppet states btw.

Who's the puppeteer destroying europe then?

das internationale judentum

This may be one of the reasons, but not THE reason

>may be
kek
retarded subhuman

Looking at Germany and Japan I'd say becoming an American puppet state is pretty much the best thing that can happen to a country.

>"""""Gr**ks"""""

i like you :3

and South Korea

>BC - when they try to romanise you so hard that you ain't worth shit but a pagan from the huts rises up and does something
>962 - when they try to break you so hard that you ain't worth shit but a pimp from the duchy rises up and does something
>1871 - when they try to break you so hard that you ain't worth shit but a kaiser from the reich rises up and does something
>1933 - when they try to break you so hard that you ain't worth shit but a nigga from the streets rises up and does something

While you compare countries like China, North Korea, and Cuba who followed the Russian model of development instead.

:)

this is why

Germs just wont fucking die

>tfw superior multi active in linear active country

You niggas just ain't shit

>what's the Marshal Plan

If it weren't for the Americans we would be another Poland or Serbia.

Basically the USA pumped a lot of money into west germany because it need to be better than east germany.

or another NRD kek

>Getting all your infrastructure rebuild by the soviets and getting a fucking billion shekels from the Americucks

That's how

all their old shit infrastructure was obliterated whereas most other countries had to build on top of inefficient old stuff.

So basically
multi-active= chad country
Linear active =normalfag country
Reactive= virgin country

Does the average German even care?

German women are ugly and nag all day, so the men prefer to be at work all say. This leads to big personal suffering but it's good for the economy and soviety.

it always amazes me when a byproduct insults the actual product

Some supporters of the far-left and far-right wants to exit NATO and stuff, but no. Most don't care.

Should we?

literally free protection. Who the fuck would care?

And South Korea.
And us, along with the whole Eastern Europe and half of Germany.
I will never understand how can people in this day and age defend gommunism and demonize capitalism.

Because you can lose a war

but still win the peace.

>Most developed country on earth
Norway, Australia and Switzerland are higher developed.

>I will never understand how can people in this day and age defend gommunism and demonize capitalism.
Everything sounds better than the current state. You exaggerate the issues of the current system, while minimizing the issues of the alternative. And then you hit reality.

American tax money.

Same happenned to Japan after the war, or China recently.

they are making plans again.... the cold war should have never ended