Why is his career dead?

Why is his career dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because he's an asshole.

he hammed it up too much

he's a shitty actor, Don Draper was just a perfect role for him.

I wish I looked like him it's not fair.

alcohol

bros this is serious. I have written an indie comedy with Jonn Ham in mind as the lead, what is the best way to get in contact with his agent and get him to read the script.

Its not a terrible script but its not GOAT either its serviceable and undergone a few re-writes. Ive thought of getting imdb pro but I don't know how thorough it is

This is important bros we have to save Jon's career

It's hard to top ol' Donny Drapes
But seriously his "handsome Clark Kent macho chinman" shtick has run its course, no one fucking cares anymore, he's not even that great of an actor.

Bubble finally burst.

basically what everybody has said thus far

he played his born-to-be role, made a shit ton of money, and now is fucking off until another one comes around.

>Commando again for this former cable actor turned movie actor who seems to make most of his money doing commercials. At one such commercial, things got out of hand after a makeup woman finished doing what she needed to be doing. As she backed away, the whole crew had a glimpse of the beast in full. Beneath the pants of course. The problem was that before filming, everyone had to wait for the tent to go down so to speak. Jon Hamm (filming "Libby and Malcolm")

He's in that series with Daniel Radcliffe. It's pretty good

He should have played Superman

He and Tax Bro are getting it on.

He'd make a pretty good Bruce Wayne, doing the rich miserable playboy role well in Mad Men.

No, he should've been Iron Man since he's an alcoholic and not a manlet.

which series

He was adequate in The Town. He's not a show-stealing style lead actor but he's perfectly fine in supporting roles.

google it you fucking faggot

He seems to get more money doing commercials more than anything else because he insists on doing something new with himself instead of being in the same thing forever. It's why he don't collect MILLIONS by doing capeshit despite having the face for it.

Lots of people agree but he'd never get in shape for the role. And he wouldn't want to be locked into some shit for years that's as demanding as an action movie.

That's a strange name for a series

A Young Doctor's Notebook

not a great actor and he's an alcoholic

>he'd never get in shape for the role
Back in 2015 or whatever said he would bulk up to be Negan if they cast him.

Where is this from?

Ismt he in a edgar wright movie this year?

Aside from the fact that most tv actors NEVER make it to the big screen or into another acclai med tv show again, hes alos an alcoholic and wifebeater.

Things the liberal left of Jewlywood sadly cant swallow.

Because he only knows how to play one role, Don Draper. And Don Drapers are not needed for most tv/movies.

When actors can only play themselves and have no diversity, their careers tend to die fast.

Also, I suspect he made many, many, millions from Mad Men. He may have no desire to work anymore and retire on his fortune.

Doesn't matter

He made a ton of money and will forever be recognized from Mad Men. \

He also gets small roles here and there and is in commercials.

Doesn't really matter if he ever has a big role ever again. Though to be honest I'd like to see him in a well written comedy

>D-doesn't m-m-matter

he was good in Black Mirror, probably his last respectable role.

He's a good actor but so far he's only been typecast in Draper-esque roles. I would like him to play a completely different type of role to even see if he has diversity.

Some guys like Buschemi, were always typecast (he was always the quirky wimpy guy), but in the last 10 years he's taken on some powerful commanding roles and pulled them off astonishingly well. I would like to see if Jon Hamm has this type of diversity, so far we don't know because he's Draper in everything he's ever been in.

Or perhaps the reason we've haven't seen him in anything is because he's very choosy about his roles. Perhaps he realizes if he plays Don Draper in a few more big name productions it will only be that much harder to dig himself out of being typecast.

And Jon Hamm, for better or worse is a strong flavor, like anchovies, olives, or feta cheese. It will overwhelm any dish and the whole dish will taste like those things. Sometimes it's best if the movie has the subtlety of the flavor of it's many ingredients (actors) rather than just being about Jon Hamm with a few ancillary characters.

A tangent.

Have you guys seen Jon Hamm's enormous shlong? The dude likes to show off. He frequently goes commando then wears tight pants. Then in interviews he acts like the interviewer is being childish and unprofessional by bringing it up, but he's sort of opened the door to people talking about it by showing off all the time....

.... but honestly, if I was built like that, I'd be showing off my equipment too.

Buscemi wasn't typecast as a quirky wimpy guy but he's known for playing quick talking weasels. Playing a wimp is him going against type.

I meant to add the pic.

He IS a big guy

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html
>This A-/B+ list mostly movie actor was A+ list when his hit television show was on the air. His movies struggle to match his television success. Oh, he does have a role on that crazy privacy show. Anyway, he was trying to get back together with his long long time former girlfriend but he hooked up with this foreign actress known for charging a fee for her, umm services. Jon Hamm ("Mad Men") (Jennifer Westfeldt)

I'd guess that's 7 inces LIMP. Lord only knows how big that beast is hard....

>zero citations anywhere
really baked my noodle

Too good looking and not relatable.

That explains a lot of the swagger and hyper-confidence.

that's a solid dad dick

How do I get my hands on his dick?

>tfw I learned that Mike from Redlettermedia is his father

The successful TV actor curse: still treated like a joke by the film industry, but too expensive and far into his career to take the kind of risk and make the kind of long-term investment on the kind of show that made him famous to begin with (he's 46 years old, he's not going to sink the rest of his best years into another 7 season show). That's probably why talks of him being Negan fell through, they wanted more than two seasons out of the character and he's hoping for something to come along like a big leading man break into Hollywood.

I think he would have made an alright Negan, and had he got the role he probably would have been on par with the governor.

But he never could have radiated the raw vicious power that Henry Dean Morgan does in that role. Negan is by far the best thing to ever happen to walking dead. I was about to stop watching and he's made the show better than it ever was.

>it's a Sup Forums makes shit up episode

Should've become the next James Bond.

hes the perfect cable fox hire him pls

>bond
>American

You have a shitload of brits playing american characters. Why not the opposite?

It's James Bond not Doctor Who. As long as he's white it shouldn't matter if he's British or American or Australian.

Because of Bond's attitude towards America as a character is why I wouldn't like it
He makes it very obvious that he dislikes a lot of aspects of America in the books
It's a changing world in the books and almost a take on the national Identity of Britain towards the end
This would be to a lesser extent like a British actor playing a US revolutionary war general, would seem a little strange
Doctor Who should be played by a Non-Brit before Bond should

I think its like Hugh Laurie, mediocre actors who had ONE very good role.