Is the NFL dying?

Is the NFL dying?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/11857548/Rugby-uncovered-Game-still-has-head-in-sand-over-the-risks-of-brain-damage.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how many times does this question have to be asked
yes

>Lacrosse
As much as I can get behind this, cant have all the major sports be similiar

>get the object into the opponents net

Keep MLB, NBA, NHL and as much of a soccer fan I am, US Soccer not ready to break into The Four. But if the people want MLS, Lacrosse, or another sport into The Four, go ahead. Hell maybe the people are ready for a Large Five

But Lacrosse is a thinking man sport. Can niggers play it?

Jim Brown was the greatest college Lacrosse player ever

Niggers please fuck off.

yes to your question op

but damn this nigger is stupid, people get accused of rape just as much in lacrosse and paid way less. plus the gear costs more than football. niggers in the ghetto can't afford leet lax stix

MLL or NLL?

how dumb do you have to be to think that football has one skill set? lacrosse requires hand-eye coordination anyway, so black people wouldn't be good at it.

Actually, this will be the next rising professional sport in the US. Intercity kids don't care about head injury. If I grew up in the ghetto I'd want brain trauma, too. Plus, it has the benefit of not needing any special padding to play.

what is basketball

>Best baseball players of all time are black
Uhhhh

Rugby has less head trauma, I think, because they don't tackle like crazy people.

This. Rugby has the same skill set as Handegg. We just need to meme them to relevancy.

>lacrosse has more scholarships then football
>lacrosse teams im guessing have ~20 players college football ~80
Why are niggers so stupid lads?

hope baseball and football dies. Those sports are boring. rather watch futbol and volleyball.

brain trauma is low in rugby, players don't wear helmets so they don't run into each other head first like autistic bulldozers

Actually retards, they just haven't done the studies. And the studies they have done, show likely CTE issues in the sport. Maybe not as bad as American football, but mother fuckers get full on knocked out all the time. Ya'll don't get the helmet is slowing the impact of the head on the ground, but it's the btain on skull which gets you. Rugby not having a helmet and tackling "better" (in quotes, it just LOOKS better and yields less external injuries) does not mean they do not have repeated brain trauma.

telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/11857548/Rugby-uncovered-Game-still-has-head-in-sand-over-the-risks-of-brain-damage.html

CHI

also i watched a college lacrosse video and it was boring as shit i can't believe anyone plays that

a sport where black people can simply jump over coordinated players.

koufax is a kike, not a nigger.

>niggers
>affording to play trust fund stick
Lel

isn't it just a stick, a helmet and some other smaller pads? it feels like a gridiron armor should be more expensive

less money than football you dumb cracker

at least futbol isnt 90% commercials. but hey i know you love papa john and seeing 30 seconds at a time him makes you happy

>niggers flocking to a sport that doesn't pay

Niggers will never play lacrosse because the entrance fee is $$$ as fuck and it costs parents out of pocket as opposed to just joining a league with rental equipment

BUILD

youll get shot by a cop before you can finish you meme reply

>way more scholarships
lmao tf is this negro smokin?

>actually retards, let me take the time to say ya’ll

I think he means d1
If football players all just went for track and field scholarships in d3 they would all get full rides

You can say whatever you want about the future of football, but we as Americans will play CONNECT FOUR in a 30,000 seat arena before we play fucking Lacrosse.

>way more scholarships
Football has about 100 players on their roster and lacrosse has like 30

Lax is hella expensive because the companies know they can charge so much and get the people to buy it,lax gear will not be going down anytime soon , sadly.

Has anyone in America ever considered that those detected brain damages in black handegg players might have been already there before they started playing the sport?