Latin Americans are NOT white. There is not a single white european person living on the south American contienent...

Latin Americans are NOT white. There is not a single white european person living on the south American contienent. END OF DISCUSSION

Oke america-san

Ok. Si vos lo decís...

i am whiter than every amerimutt on north america

LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS DE AMERICA NACIÓN SOBERANA DE LATINOAMERICA

>Latin Americans are NOT wh*Te.
thank heavens

LOS

>Latin Americans are NOT white
lucky

just my country has less niggers than yours

My state is 4% negro.

Except in Uruguay

Isn't USA set to become Latino by 2050 or whatever?

Yes, and ITS ALL THIER FAULT

t. Dirty inbred hick

Be glad we're being culturally enriched by nonwhites, the STRONGEST race :^)

Is this you?

wtf is a "Latino"?

Is this you?

some stupid term you guys came up with?

Latins come from Central Italy. Why to Mestizos larp as Romans in the USA?

Is this you?

latin is not the same as latino

They don't, most look like this

Actually "Latino" was a Napoleonic construct.
>The actual term "Latin America" was coined in France under Napoleon III and played a role in his campaign to imply cultural kinship with France, transform France into a cultural and political leader of the area and install Maximilian as emperor of Mexico.

Looks carribean topkek

>I will never be a be an american redneck waving the CSA flag wearing that sick trump gear.

Why bother to live?

There an unique exception OP. Your claim is a fail one.

How dense do you have to be to think that's a real, genuine, serious tweet you dumb nigger?

Is this you?

Is this you?

>wanting to be a literal subhuman
kys subhuman

Is this you?

>enjoying the inauguration with tortillas chips, chedder flavored potato chips, cheese dip, ranch dip and salsa.
>finishing it with homemade cinnamon buns and cake
pretty comfy.

*Superhuman*

So americans are all disgusting fat balding mongrels regardless of political orientation?
Good to know

THIS. Hicks are literally inbred trash-tier Americans. Pic related is a real American

Is this you?

A serbian or Frenchmen who doesn't speak a lick of English and decides to move to USA is 100x more American

None of the new world countries can be defined by colour, you're all more or less mutts

Yes exactly Argentina, that's how everyone in the southern U.S. is

Why are you so fucking mad and why do you think spamming >"le ugly people who disagree with me" is some sort of argument, you turbo autist?

t. Pic related

Why are you so fucking mad and why do you think spamming >"le fat man with a cake" is some sort of argument, you turbo autist?

>disgusting fat balding mongrels
No some of the left are short hairy trolls.

Regan signed the amnesty bill that gave millions of spics amnesty. Fuck him and fuck you friend. The left once again demonstrates it's ignorance of what the right believes

Not the same person, retard. Go ahead and (You) all the posts you think are mine.

si asi si

>Pic related is a real American
>Not American
>Parents are not even from the west
>American
Yeah sure

>implying le fat man with a cake isn't you

>reagan
>left

>Implying you don't look like this

>"actually, I believe in nationalism for all countries"

You must be high on selfhate, because you don't understand how you can't enjoy superior American life style of praising the military as in the golden age of the Spanish empire, having the cheapest oil on earth while yuropoors pay almost twice or thrice its price, pretty much the only one who gives a shit about exploring space, and last but not least the new additions to american cuisine of high calories and sugars such as deep fried sneakers or deep fried coke.

I don't care what other countries do

>white european person living on the south American contienent
we used to have one

t. American proxyfag :^)

>deep fried sneakers
what

Most Americans love the flag and the country. Like it or not when the anthem is Sung many people tear up

>REEEEEEEEEE FUCK SYRIAN REFUGEES REEEEEE EUROP WHY YOU SO RETARTEDRDRED???!

Europe can sink into the Atlantic ocean for all I care

I know a Brazilian and hes very pale with blonde hair. Obviously hes a minority but still.

>deep fried sneakers

deep fried snickers* as in snickers bar

I got carried away for the excitement.

I hope there's a civil war so I can rightfully gain citizenship slaughtering the traitors as you.

Go praise millionaires for kneeling while there are real problems in your country.

Why are spainards so based?

>samefagging this hard

Not everyone hates themselves

so non-whites are a single, unified race?

maybe you mulattos think that because you literally have no ethnic group that you belong to

>any white can become nonwhite easily in one generation
>nonwhites can NEVER become white

You now realize nonwhites just want to bring us down to their level.
Quite sad when you think about it.

Yes of course

>wake up
>still not wh*te

Feelsgoodman

This. Fuck wh*Tes.