Which footballer played the highest level ever witnessed of football even if for a short time?

Which footballer played the highest level ever witnessed of football even if for a short time?

My opinion: Brazilian Ronaldo

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-altitude_football_controversy
youtube.com/watch?v=1LW87rPBVCk
youtube.com/watch?v=LmmN1vo80YQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garrincha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Didi_(footballer)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Djalma_Santos
edition.cnn.com/2013/03/25/sport/football/us-costa-rica-usmnt-football-snow/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Andy Carroll

I'm thinking it's someone on the peruvian national team. dont they play their games at like 15,000 feet elevation?

Messi's peak is still better than Ronaldo's. I never saw Pele or Maradona's (live), but I hear they were great too.

You're thinking of Bolivia

Riquelme

Van Basten.

I remember this being a huge deal. Commentators were like "Ecuador would have been thrashed in Brazil but they played at 9000 feet and Brazil ran out of gas"

Tom Brady

Last superbowl

Nobody watches the MLS, stop it with these meme players only american know

Lewandowksi

The funniest thing was when Maradona defended high altitude while he was the coach of Argentian and then he lost 6-1 to bolivia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-altitude_football_controversy

>soccer is so pathetic a sport that haircuts are more memorable than skill

I think home field advantage is fine, but that's coming from a guy in a region where we play in snow, dry turf, wetlands, high altitudes, and extreme heat.

Probably BR Ronaldo. Perhaps, Europe has never produced any exciting players all things considered, seeing that their best ever is Algerian.

Maybe for you, homo

D-do I spot another delusional MLS devotee who thinks the quality is shit because it's harder to play in USA and the differing climates at each stadium
C-cuz I don't think that either

That was the weakest banter ever because it's so far from the truth that what you said is just ridiculous.

Johan Cruyff was the best european player of all time

No you dumbfuck.
CONCACAF just has a ton of field diversity compared to other regions, the quality is still low, but playing Canada in winter with astroturf fields then going to Trinidad and playing in literal marshes gives the home team a bit of a leg up.

Ronaldinho for a short time

I've read about MLS players having to adapt to each away game cuz of climate
Don't worry about the usmnt, it's better that they didn't qualify. Well be back in 2022 with a chip on our shoulder

Not true I only remember Ronaldo for his retarded haircut and how fat he was

Well, that's your ignorance. He was very important to us when we won the 2002 world cup, for example. He only got fat at the end of his career.

If you want to remind yourself about his skills watch these:
youtube.com/watch?v=1LW87rPBVCk
youtube.com/watch?v=LmmN1vo80YQ

It would only have been better if there was an organizational overhaul. After failing to qualify, the manager (who was only brought in to ensure qualification) said nothing needed to change. The president supported that by not firing his ass before they got to the states.

When the organization running the show thinks nothing needs to change after a humiliating failure, I'm not sure it's going to get better.

They're all gone though. Clean slate, total rebuild. We need to do what England did: play 19 year olds and force the injured old players off the team

lmao stfu nerd ronaldo was a fat cokehead tranny loving favelado and 02 was rigged

You're trolling.

If the replacement is just another Gulati MLShill I have no faith they're will be improvements in my lifetime.
There's a very simple solution, but it costs money, and our current organization isn't interested in anything besides current quarter profits.

2002 was rigged look at germany-usa had it not been rigged we would've bootyblasted you macacos in the final

>we
cringe

Its between Ronaldo and Ronaldinho

Jamie Vardy when he scored in 14 consecutive premier league games in their title winning season.

Don't @ me. Every other answer is insufficient.

not an argument

Messi 2006-2016

Not an argument

Luis Suarez in the first half of the 2013-14 season

The Chicago fire wingers. Can't really say the name but they were amazing... Until they chocked in the play offs and even in the season

C.Ronaldo when he was at Man U
Ronaldinho in general
Ronaldo 9 when he scored a hatrick at Old Trafford
Suarez in his last season at Liverpool

me

>I never saw Pele or Maradona's (live), but I hear they were great too.
Pele played in an era of no defense. really. watch some old games, it's laughable. plus his records are beyond padded.
Maradona is not nearly so good as I thought, on rewatching old games...or maybe its just that today's players are better trained, have better training tech, coaching, nutrition, resources, etc.
Whatever the reason, Pele and Maradona just don't compare with Messi and Ronaldo, and Fat Ronaldo.

Cruyff desu

If he played in such an easy era why did no one compare to his numbers back in the day? Before you say everyone were farmers read about guys like
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garrincha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Didi_(footballer)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Djalma_Santos

No sticky when he died was fucking bs but like a week after some nfl coach died and he got one wtf

>they're still seething

Baggio USA 94 up to Semi Final.
Ronaldo first season at Barca
Bale 12/13 season

Unlike american "football" in which rapes and stabbings are more memorable than skill.

And I only remember Niggerkneel because of the niggers kneeling. What's your point?

Quit is not that high, La Paz is where everyone dies

>12/13 Bale
sad that he's nowhere near that level anymore

Fat Naldo was peak at Inter, Not Barca

Just Fontaine, 1958 WC
Zidane, 2006 WC

Ronaldinho.

Zidane was great in 98 millenial arab cunt.

No one even comes close to Walter Frosch 1975/76.

You know remember when Costa Rica got asshurt over this
edition.cnn.com/2013/03/25/sport/football/us-costa-rica-usmnt-football-snow/index.html

Messi 2012, 92 goals in one year

Suarez his last season at liverpool

Lampard 2009-2010 when he scored 22 premier league goals

Kaka 2007
undeniably the best, what he did vs Manchester United

2009-2011 Messi

Van Persie in terms of suddenness