I'm working for western company. Do you fuckers understand that your keks and trumps literally can ruin my life...

I'm working for western company. Do you fuckers understand that your keks and trumps literally can ruin my life. I have decent life here, but if something happens with usa economic i'd be fucked, because i'm smart and i know that it's eternal banker who invest money into your startups. Do you even understand that you're going to destroy whole it sphere with you make amerika great again shit. Can you fucking not touch fucking politics and fucking keep sitting in your fucking basements fapping on your fucking anime. There people around the world who needs hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

radioaryan.com/2016/05/the-orthodox-nationalist-ivan-sirko.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rinat_Akhmetov
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get fucked, go Trump

why the fuck should we care about what happens to you?
the fight against the globalists is much more important then some shitty third world eastern european country

Get rekt shill, we will love to see your wealth burn.

no, suck it Cyrillic Pablo, look for a new line of work

They're expecting one of us in the wreckage.

>implying poorland won't be affected.

nobody cares

Fuck off Mila

Don't worry, Ukrainian, there are people in the West who support your cause and aren't globalist shills:
radioaryan.com/2016/05/the-orthodox-nationalist-ivan-sirko.html

Unless you are Mr. Akhmetov: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rinat_Akhmetov

You're a shitty businessman if you can't make ends meet in a Trump economy.

>you're going to destroy whole it sphere with you make amerika great again shit.
yes. this is what we want.

> tfw Ukrainian tells murrikans what to do
> tfw he is actually right

eat shit gypo

>Do you even understand that you're going to destroy whole it sphere
good

>1 Post by this ID

saging sage

Why should we give a fuck?
This is bigger than you or your shekels.

Just join russia dooder

I can tell you're a retarded Slav, because Hillary is the globalist neocon candidate; not Trump.

Trump is a nationalist who wants to either defend white nations from the shitskin horders, or just leave them alone.

Lurk more.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

You expect me to give a fuck when you shot down 300 of my people? Fuck you, Ukrainian fuck.

>ukraine

come home babe.

nobody is even talking about your shithole of a country in a decade

Because Hillary will declare war with Russia and China, that should be obvious. Also the world economy is based entirely on Debt and is thus doomed to fail just like a ponzi scheme... so looks like you're fucked either 3 ways.