>Monday Morning Analyst - 12/11/17
youtube.com/watch?v=VgAueEEPzEk&t=134s
>Stud Radio Episode 207 - 12/12/17
youtube.com/watch?v=IYn7Kvs1ZjI
>Big Brown Breakdown Episode 56 - 12/12/17
youtube.com/watch?v=DQ8ksy-cKDo

/mma/ News:
>Valentina Shevchenko vs. Priscila Cachoeira confirmed for UFC Belem
mmafighting.com/2017/12/12/16770124/valentina-shevchenko-vs-priscila-cachoeira-confirmed-for-ufc-belem

>Inside 'The Ultimate Fighter 27' tryouts, where more than 100 unbeatens went for their dream
mmajunkie.com/2017/12/the-ultimate-fighter-27-tryouts-behind-the-scenes-video

>UFC does best Fight Night ratings since September with Ortega vs. Swanson
mmafighting.com/2017/12/12/16769820/ufc-does-best-fight-night-ratings-since-september-with-ortega-vs-swanson

>Mark Hunt to fight Curtis Blaydes at UFC 221
mmafighting.com/2017/12/13/16770850/mark-hunt-to-fight-curtis-blaydes-at-ufc-221

>UFC 219 test run for AI-inspired glove sensors approved
mmajunkie.com/2017/12/ufc-219-artificial-intelligence-glove-sensors-approved-by-nsac

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sr-Mzc82_6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Tv7qni0OF84
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/78413774/#78423266
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/78102052/#78104093
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for autism

Khabib is gonna get FUCKED UP by Edson yall

Based Colby is working all the marks into shoots lol

Oh my God. Thank you Calendar god

Artem 2018 FOTY

>Mark Hunt to fight Curtis Blaydes at UFC 221
what kind of retarded matchmaking is this

nobody makes em like you do young man

Thank You!

Scatty about to go insane

>it's a spain verbally heems every here until they report him enough for a ban episode
lmao the state of /heem/

can you make more dank HeemFC content? try this maybe?

Spain literally DESTROYED everyone

LMFAO

He is the most based poster here

Everyone fears him

lmao based Spainbro working the marks

It's unbelievable how much he has worked you all into a boiling seethe.

LMAO

SAD

Unbelievable.

Spain just know you're still #1 always

Cruz is a bitch and will always be a bitch

Fuck did you just say about one of my boys?

if you can't relate to Dom then you shouldn't even be on heem.com

octagon control my guy

youtu.be/sr-Mzc82_6Y

>exactly what happened and not just you speculating to taint the man and further victim blame
he's not gonna know or remember anything after getting heem'd it's up to his coaches to tell him "what happened". Of course after they went back and saw what happened on video they're gonna do what they can to reverse what happened in some sort of way
>Gunnar does
>Am I supposed to take your word for it against the guy who not only is a professional fighter but THE professional fighter involved in the altercation
i find it hard to believe he knows EXACTLY what happened before getting gadoosh'd
>The ref missed ALL of the eyepokes
the first one should have been spotted by most refs but wasn't, nobody even knew about the other eyepokes until later on it happened so fast which makes it look like more an accident
>There's video evidence proving what I say
oh for sure the video can simulate gunnar's impaired vision
>I humiliated you and exposed you as a bitch Argie
you've done no such thing
watch your mouth, or you'll get my fist

She makes me feel all funny in the pit of my stomach. What is this?

You're afraid of her fucking teeth. Racial memory of sharks

Holy shit, it all makes sense.
The reach, the chin, the lack of hair.

who is your favorite alabama mma fighter

Fuck off polturd

Deontay Wilder

there is literally only one guy

same with rhode island
eryk anders and shoukathath

poor cruz

>it's a Spain has a literal breakdown earlier in the thread, crying on /heem/ about his faggy gf practically begging for a friend and (you)s only to pull his tough guy act later episode
Oh for sure shambles my guy

dude spain is so pusy whipped right now

SAD!

Nice

>he's not gonna know or remember anything after getting heem'd
>i find it hard to believe he knows EXACTLY what happened before
You do realise memory comes to you rather quickly if you don't get concussed or gravely shut down? Gunnar was up on his feet whilst on the Octagon, he eventually regained his wits about himself, saw what happened and put the pieces together. It's not that hard to believe, you're just trying to push this narrative that it was the coaches who told him that he got eyepoked when he clearly (during the fight) felt it happening, for he wiped his eyes.

>the first one should have been spotted
All of them should've. Especially when ALL of them were intentional. Or are you going to argue vid related was an accident?

>oh for sure the video can simulate gunnar's impaired vision
No, but it can attest as evidence to what he says happened (which is what indeed happened).

>you've done no such thing
I've done nothing but.

You're an embarrassment. But I guess you subhuman Argie indio monkeys have no notion of dignity or pride, otherwise you wouldn't be fine with either defending a cheating monkey that shares your nationality or the cheating monkey in question wouldn't have cheated.

Guess I'm just superior to you in every way.

Rest of you keep crying.

>You do realise memory comes to you rather quickly if you don't get concussed or gravely shut down
He was gadoosh'd,banged out,sleepy.
>All of them should've
I actually remember that thread and nobody mentioned the other eyepokes until much after the fight everyone only talked about the first poke
>it can attest as evidence to what he says happened
what happened is what we saw later on, he got eyepoked, then charged forward to get heem'd without bringing attention to the eyepoke as he should have

The real Conor McGregor

ngannou meme ends soon.

Roy Nelson or Mitrione will win

Stipe over nigganew in 3rd by tko. Even trades first round, catches ngannou with a couple, neggerno gets spooked, floors the pedal on wild swings, comes in 3rd gassed sand gets pieced up. Cap this

I'm worried for stipe seems like a good guy.

did konami make this?

Cuckar Nelson got heemed by a jab lmao

Anyone got a pic of taylor swift fat?

Thoughts?

KHABALABEEEEEEEEEEEEB

sure

she's not fat there though, just a fat jew bastard

>Stipe will be on JRE tomorrow
Interesting

>listening to the final violin section of the shame soundtrack while watching this

not bad desu

this is too good that makes it less funny

post it m8

youtube.com/watch?v=Tv7qni0OF84

ty

what is heem?

heem everyone even myself

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/78413774/#78423266

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/78102052/#78104093

At least TRY to be original, kid.

>He was
Temporarily, yes. It usually happens after getting KO'd, you're temporarily out of order for a few minutes. Your senses come back to you, you start recalling what happened, etc. You don't suffer permanent memory loss like you're implying, you absolute casual tourist of a sperg.

>nobody mentioned the other eyepokes
So you are saying that people who shitpost here on /heem/ are supposed to do the ref's job? Is that the implication here? Because if it is, I'd like to kindly remind you that it was the ref who was inside the octagon with the fighters who failed to do his job even after repeated eyepokes.

>he got eyepoked
And saw double. Didn't gauge the distance properly, had no idea whether his opponent was hurt or not because he landed a flush uppercut on him. Eyepoke should've been noticed by the ref, it wasn't.

>Still victim blaming
Typical subhuman Argie indio scum, I bet if your mother got raped you'd blame her too.

Shitpost all you want, you'll have to go to bed knowing I humiliated you, exposed you as an Argie subhuman indio scum living in the states, whopped you, slept you and bullied you into a state of permaSHOOK.

Seeing as you're not putting forth any other arguments other than the ones I debunked already, I accept your concession.

This is fun as fuck. All these UFC rejects, probably juiced to the gills, fighting at Heavyweight in a tournament. I fucking love this. This is #FunCoreMMA.

deadly brain virus

Portuguese for sleepy

stfu
that's japanese brother

>Chael won’t win

Hue detected

Tbqh who the fuck knows what’s gonna happen. I’m no Ngannou fan, but until I see somebody actually give this guy a fight I’m not picking anybody over him. The real issue is who the fucks gonna beat him if he crushes Stipe? Cain is too small and made of glass, JDS is a can at this point, and Hunto is too CTE’d. Werdum will be the last hope and he’s not immune to getting heemed with a good shot either

>tfw no japanese wife

chael always fumbles at the finish line.

he barely beat filho who was seeing ghosts

Stipe on JRE tomorrow, excited to hear his thoughts on Ngannou

With the end of Silva, does Cody No Love Garbrant have the most precise precision in the UFC?

naw maribeck does

I want Juju to urinate on me haha

who?

are you really sure youre not the spammer?

>showing off your dinner on insta
that's like so 2013

Based sage poster

Canderson Silva. Does anyone have a JUST edit?

He did a good job hitting the mat

>cody no belt garbrant

If you hate a fighter wouldn't the best way to get everyone on heem to shit on them would be to pretend you like them with some hyperbolic statement

pic unrelated it's the greatest champion in the last 3 years

Post >yfw No Love wins 2/3 of the Tj trilogy

speaking of TJ

who has the best chance of being a repeat champ in the ufc?

werdum
cain
lawler
gsp
eddie
dom
>arlovski
>hendricks

werdum for sure

that belt is like hot a potato

>eddie

Will Ngannou cause the first 7 deaths in the octagon?

Cody’s gonna have to get right mentally to win that rematch. I think he banked on TJ being afraid of him and it turned out TJ just doesn’t give a fuck. Cody might’ve lost his confidence when he took that KO. He’s my boy, but he might be too much of a brainlet to put it behind him and bounce back

nope

myles jury has the best bjj at featherweight

Hope ponzinibbio gets shadowrealmed. Eye gouging cunt

Cody has champions heart, he'll bounce back fine. Silva got heel hooked by Chonan, Liddel got slept by Jeremy Horn

Steroids probably hurt jon jones more than it helped due to his natural gifts. After he goes natural he will be in his real prime.

heem deserves this webm so i made it

Name a more disappointing result

damn it not again

The real Conor McGregor

haha look at me I'm wearing a Pablo Escobar shirt I'm so edgy haha

Is Khalabeeb a meme fighter?

t e m p l a t e