So was he right?

So was he right?

Nope.

Yes, he was. In a way. Logan proves it.

""War"" between Mutant and Human was inevitable, but he couldn't predict how the war would be fought and was wrong to say that the mutants would win.

One of those self fulfilling prophecies

He says that War is inevitable between Humans and Mutants. But Humans only get united against Mutants laregly due to him in the first place.

If he had worked with Charles to bring humans and mutants together it wouldn't have worked out that way.

He was always right. Charles is a bleeding heart moron who basically allows mutants to be exterminated.

Wrong. The humans would've done it anyways. People fear what they do not understand

>Charles is a bleeding heart moron who basically allows mutants to be exterminated.
Didn't he actually cause their extinction in Logan? Or did I misunderstand those dialogue hints?

Magneto's way of doing things was guaranteed to lead to mutant extinction (see: Days of Future Past).

Xavier's way of doing things had a 50/50 chance of leading to human/mutant peace, or mutant extinction.

Mutants just lucked out.

Logan proved that life uh uh finds a way.

>ANY movie with two friends/enemies who approach a conflict in a peaceful/violent way
>OMG IT'S ABOUT MLK AND MALCOLM X!

Acually it's just
in the 60s it was black people , in the 90s it was gays
now it's probably trannies or whatever mental illness is current

Well considering it was his mutants only mentality that turned mystique against him in X3 leading to his defeat I'd say he was pretty wrong.

Where is this faggot in Logan?

ded

It doesn't matter which of them was right, they'll be forgotten pretty quickly

he's a holocaust survivor
his story arc is that he think humanity cannot accept those who are different
but in the end he becomes intolerant himself

Pretty ironic that both Magneto and Hitler were right

I know that the X-Men copped it because of Charles psychic epilepsy, but what about the rest? I know Magneto would be so old but there were millions of mutants around, as seen in Cerebro. What happened to him, and them?

>gas the humans. race war now.
magneto did nothin wrong

Deadpool killed the Marvel Universe.

No, he accidentally killed a bunch of students due to one of his seizures. But he was always wrong. Humans know that mutants are the next stage in evolution and they'd wage genocide to stop their extinction. Magneto was always right.

If it wasn't Mags it would have been someone else down the line.

What I don't get is say a Mutant gets all uppity and dindu against the human population.Well Xavier and his mutants would certainly take that mutant who's causing the ruckus down. Humanity sees this and realizes, just like any other human, some are good and some are dindu tier. We go from there. The irrational response seems to be extinction.