How to explain real club passion to a bandwagonner?

How to explain real club passion to a bandwagonner?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvydfNLAr5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"You know all the shit we'd like to do if they weren't dangerous, grounds for removal from the stadium, and intimidating to any fans that aren't coked up hood rats: in Brazil is allowed"
I'd rather leave a soccer game without my head caved in from flying rocks, tbqh

>haha I freakin love Star Wars I even bought these porg socks haha PORG! I’m the biggest Star Wars fan ever, I liked it before it was popular. Aren’t I superior for some reason haha

> Have you ever loved something just because you didn't get attention from your father, except when you mimiced him at the TV when he cheered and jeered? And he would leave you alone and only beat your mum and sexually abuse your sister afterwards, where-as the other 6 days a week he'd beat you senseless? Unless the browns actually won, in which case he'd sexually molest you as well?
Unless you do, you're a bandwagonner.

All these Ameriplastics seething

Good job BRo

Surely you can enlighten us OP

ez, you don't

Is like something i really cannot explain.
When you support a club since you are a kid and go to the stadium regularly, you feel really connected to it. You really feel different when the team plays.

I love my club more than my own life. Once I risked my life by going through the away crowd to rescue one of our flags that was being stolen. I want to be buried in my stadium. The other fans are family. We sing together every weekend, we suffer and have joy together.

? same everywhere my fine "white" friend, I was not speaking about soccer specifically, all sports, everywhere.

This.
What's your club?

Same.
Real Madrid

having hunker down games where you're whole body is on edge/sick from how important the game is to your season

"I think the fact that I watched a team win a game is my achievement and therefore I'm happy."

isn't football haram

I feel the same way
My club Manchester United it's not only a club for me,it's a family

kek

Same here, i even love my club so much i once made sure that 96 of the awayfans would get loveparaded to death. I also only feast on the atmosphere in the stadium.

lel this thread is depressing you niggers need a life

congrat's

youtube.com/watch?v=BvydfNLAr5I

t.plastic bandwagonner chicano

An outlet for men's tribal instinct in an ever increasing globalized world.

hurr

Whatever helps you sleep at night you boring cunt

>muh pashun

Buying merchandise EVEN after your team didn't win a trophy for a couple of years

Vamos torcer pelo nosso esquerdista no poder!

>OP didn't even mentioned amerisharts
>they still got triggered nonetheless
Amazing.

Argentina is unironically 10x more white then the USA tho

when did argentina have a mass immigration of white people?

Around 1945

What do you call those people who simply go to games to start shit and don't care about how the team performs?

favelados

lmao

>muh pashun

>USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
I genuinely started laughing.

Vagabundos or

>I'm just pretending to be retarded

As a lifelong Manchester City supporter, I live and bleed with my club. My previous club Manchester United didn't cut it anymore

literally half of them are mixed with indios and you know it
>mercado
>di maria
>rojo
>16
>romero
>maidana

Are they looked down upon like plastics?

where's Rojo?
16 is Gomez and yes, he's the only mixed one.
Mercado and Romero and Maidana are of Spanish descent.
Di Maria is of italian descent.

Instead of following a team because you agree with their philosophy, their play-style, their players or some other deeper meaning Real club passion means you solely follow them based on geographical proximity.

Even if the club is absolute shit. The players are trash and the hymn is French HipHop. The management are cunts and the logo is for fags. The club openly admits to just exist for money purposes etc.

Doesn't matter. Real Club passion means you follow what is closest to you not what your football heart and brain actually wants.