Cheater!!!

theguardian.com/sport/2017/dec/13/chris-froome-team-sky-reputation-abnormal-drug-test

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZAiZ-jWf6I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>using pedals

Who even gives a shit?

You lost your faith long ago.

Who would have guessed?

britbongs did. Although it was blatant as fuck that the skellington was juiced.

isn't that what happens to your eyes when you sniff a bunch of coke?

did anyone assume anything else?

Oh wow who would've thought.

Why are Anglos such cheating cunt? Only Medis don't cheat at cycling.

Haha perfidious skeletor done goofed

Wiggins doped and now Froome did too. I would have expected that with the funding Sky has things wouldn't have been this obvious.

Falklands

Lads, I have asthma. Do you think I could become suspiciously good at riding a bike too?

If you have asthma sure you can win the tour at least 3 or 4 times in a row, for sure.

yaeh it's not like contador was a known doper or anything

Watching te tour is so comfy, but the juicing is so god damn obvius...

Just like Contador, another filthy cheater.

Show the proof. Oh wait, it never happened.

Lose your testis satchels too, your riding posture will be more aerodynamic

Yeah, shame all those blood bags were conveniently destroyed when Dr Fuentes got busted

You're delusional if you think every major rider isn't doping

or that we had a whole doping framework that permeated all sports
or that our "justice" system didn't count doping as a crime until Madrid lost three Olympic bids
or that the Spanish judge literally ordered OperaciĆ³n Puerto evidence destroyed for bullshit reasons

>Until his mid 20s, his results were those of an average member of the peloton. However the softly-spoken rider, who was born in Kenya but represents Britain, shot to prominence in 2011 with a second-place finish in the Vuelta. He explained his improvement had come about owing to the successful treatment of the parasitic flatworm bilharzia, which had robbed him of energy.

Riiiight

*squats infront of you*

>Sup Forums-Sports

All cyclists take stuff, it's just about taking things they haven't found out about yet. Same with all of athletics.

It's not a coincidence that's our ENTIRE cycling team happen to have asthma

>implying assworms

I'm surprised WADA hasn't banned salbutamol altogether if it really gives athletes that are medically proven to be struggling with asthma or exercise-induced bronchoconstriction an edge over 'healthy' athletes that don't use such medication. The 1000 nanogram limit seems arbitrary.

One of our skiers measured 1340-1360 nanogram per ml urine and got a two month ban. Froome's test says 2000 nanogram, and he won't be able to pull the same excuse as the Norwegian team did as the 'unclear' rules they blamed it on were changed after that case. Chris might be going away for a long time.

guess it's the same "treatment" Armstrong received for his balls cancer.

more like

>Sup Forums - Stratospheric PEDs

fuck professional sports

Very normal and healthy bruising and varicose arteries for a man at rest

fuck froome
fuck sky
fuck all brits

it's for the asthma I swear :^)
*vapes*

You lads better get ready for the year of the toothpaste.

Cadel Evans is the only clean winner of the TDF in the last 25 years at least

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Like fuck Indurain wasn't juicing.

y'all are a bunch of racists attacking him bercause he's african

Wasn't there some kind of heart medication that was popular during the last Olympics? I think something like 30-40% of athletes were using it

>TDF
>clean winner

Cheating is a part of the game. Everyone cheats at cycling because there's zero skill involved. It's just a test of power and endurance and therefore the best cheater will always win.

You are literally retarded if you think any of these cyclists are natty. Please get a clue.

shocking

NO.
FUCKING.
WAY.

/cyc/ brits told me he was the chosen one. I am stoked.

>flatworms ate my homework

>He explained his improvement had come about owing to the successful treatment of the parasitic flatworm bilharzia, which had robbed him of energy.

>english
>cheater
oh what a surprise...

I miss the comfy cycling threads

its only half a year to go

i think it's time for the uci to act. they should ban all anglos. clean cycling up

Why hasn't he been provisionally suspended?

>winning cyclist
>clean

pick one

>froome is doping
>the same year all english clubs in cl make it to the next round
hmm... I wonder how many of those players have asthma attacks too

the entire EPL had assworms for 5 years, now they're back

>kenyan athlete
>drug cheat
well well well what a surprise

I have salbutanol too, do anyone know how many time you must inhale to have 2000mg in your blood ? It seems huge. The guy must have emptied a full can at once and if you have too take as much you should be at the hospital

Ok I checked, 2000ng/l = 60 inhalation.
There's no way a normal doctor would have allowed him to ride a bike if he was such in deep asthma trouble

don't forget chris is a huge guy, he's 185 and 62 kg

For years I've been wondering why people still watch this sport. Especially after the Armstrong scandal. And how is it that a scandal like this didn't destroy the sport as a whole?

The guy who won 7 times in the biggest and most important race of all, that's 7 years of records that have to be erased... and the sport still survives and thrives.

And Eurosport continues to have live coverage of every single race in existence: if there was a "tour" of my neighbourhood, they would show it on TV. How is this possible? I don't understand the insistence unless there's some kind of hidden (and powerful) interest in the continuation of this sport.

It's boring to watch on TV, it lasts for hours and hours, the sport isn't and has never been clean (or even close to it), its greatest hero is the greatest cheat in sports history, and as far as I can tell, only old people with terminal diseases watch it.

Who does it benefit? Why do we need to be massacred with this gay ass sport? Could anyone redpill me on this?

>Could anyone redpill me on this?
cycling fags are the most autistic bunch

>team sky
>doped rider
No way, they would never pump money into gaining results that would further their own broadcasting interest ever.

It's at the forefront of the doping arms race. If you don't get caught cheating at cycling you'll probably get through most other sports.

But why do people watch it?
I'd rather watch curling, to be honest.
I want to know what makes people watch this or think it's a good thing to have on telly 5 hours a day. Couldn't they just show highlights? Do we need to see them racing when nothing's happening for te best part of 5 hours?

it's interesting to see who dopes the best way to

But that could be achieved by just showing news about doping.
We wouldn't even need the races, they could just compare stamina, etc.
I'd be in favour of that: cycling takes place in labs and you just compare results between labs. No use in pretending it's a sport.

Why can no one answer this?

People don't even watch it.
Every time I see cycling on Eurosport it's always in the background while people are doing other things.
Those who sit in front of the telly and watch every second of it can't be more than 10-20 people per country. How does this justify all the cycling we have to endure?

Cycling covers all aspects of life. Even if it is manipulated from start to finish, it's still more real than any other sport.

See

> he actually believes this
Even Pantani was less juiced up.

That's not answering the question. It's UCI's decision to suspend a rider for doping violations.

Why have they not done so with Froome?

You guys really think a professional cyclist would do that?
Just go and steroids?

But it's always the guy you expect that ends up winning. And then it's a big "surprise" a few months later when they find out he was doping. At least football, tennis, even curling are games - surprises can happen even if they dope because of the random nature of games. Cycling is just not exciting. And if it covers all aspects of life, then life really isn't worth living.

Because sky leans on every governing body that they have a vested interest in.
They will try to delay and shout it down as much as possible

Bbc broke the news about wiggins, it took sky half a day to run a tiny story about it

I really hope it dies as a sport.

Again, that doesn't answer the question. Doesn't matter though as the Norlad has done so.

Based german poster

i always knew it, superman is gonna destroy everything this year

>get dropped
>go to team doctor
>he gives you oral salbutamol while only inhaled is allowed
>don't worry Froomey they can't detect between oral and inhaled
>fly the next day
>double the allowed limit of salbutamol in the doping control
I'm pretty sure something along these lines happened

>implying there has ever been a clean TdF winner in it's entire history

the appeal is that its the hardest profesional sport out there, riding for 3 weeks and without real recovery

because it's comfy, cyclists fall

How long until the rest Team Sky is exposed?

As someone who does endurance sports himself, it's kind of inspiring and watching them climb and attack is more intense to me than pretty much any other sport. Also the route is pretty gorgeous most of the time.

the fuck are you on about?
One of the reasons it's comfy is because you can do other stuff while watching it.

not a fan of cyclism but I won't miss a TDF on Sup Forums

comfy atmosphere. constant hype et disapointment. CHUTE CHUTE CHUTE!

>watching them climb and attack is more intense to me than pretty much any other sport.
yeah this is absolute sports kino, when the gradient is 10%+ or whatever and all the team members have dropped off making it an individual battle

but the large majority of cycling is only good as background noise, who cares what the breakaway is doing when ultimately it has no effect on the actual race?

dey din du nuffin they just asthma n shieeet

Don't worry guys, he's got a recipe for abnormal dose of his asthma cure that he needed when he nearly died not breathing, it's all legit and cool.

Sounds like something out of MGS lol

>everyone getting mad thinking vroome is armstong level doping
>all he did was puff his totally legal inhaler that about half the peloton is also using
>salbutamol shown to have no performance benefit beyond curing asthma
>salbutamol shown to inconsistently appear in urine

can't wait for skelly to hold all three GT titles at once

Everybody knows for Froome but somehow everybody is "ooooh" and "aaaah" about him every damn summer
The guy comes from nowhere and wins everything in 2011, this is pathetic. At this point after one century of cheating in this sport we could think we could of learnt but no.
Fuck him

Romain Bardet confirmed TDF champion

Yes, good! Make 100 years past again!

Reminder that this was better than three weeks of bullshit thru france youtube.com/watch?v=pZAiZ-jWf6I

You gonna bring the comfort women again?

all our cyclists cheat

its no coincide the entire team just happen to have asthma