Pol let's have a group prayer for all these people dying. Let's show them how Christian we really are. God bless

pol let's have a group prayer for all these people dying. Let's show them how Christian we really are. God bless

Bump

KEK

. He

Will

Use

Meme

Magic

Ia Ia Cthulhu fhtagn!

To

Save

Jesus

Us

no

all

Dear lord please be with us during our time of great need. Satan's beasts are becoming more emboldened. We will only be able to defeat them with your blessing. In Jesus name I pray, amen.

i would join in but i cant find my gun :^(

Amen

Amen.

Only a few short years ago I believed that humanity would do good for all the people of this world, I have seen the face of the beast. he didn't come as a man, but rather he came as man's vanity, he came as the worst attributes that any man could have, he comes to enslave us all. Believe in you.

The finest weapon any man can muster lies between his ears.

what is this faggotry? stop bringing this jebus-shit over here.

>in jesus name

never understood this meme

Open your eyes son.

Stop being a slave to sin Sven

>all those posts
>no dubs

Where is your Kek now?

In the name of our Father, the one true God, the beginning and the end, He is all and will be all.

Open your eyes and see that He leads us to where we are. You are in heaven now, what and how you live leads you to believe it is hell, if you choose, for it is your choice, you will see that your choice is the heaven He has given us is already here.

why are christians so fucking creepy?

Amen

Why don't you tell us why Muslims are so creepy Jamal?

God forgive all these cops for what they have done. Also... forgive Obama and George bush... they know not what they do.

May Allah grant you an eternal existence in hellfire!

Here D-bs confirm K-k's presence.

K-k demands blood, not faggy Christian consolation. M-MES FOR THE M-MEGOD

Because they're niggers

You, and you alone can stop this hate, why call someone "Jamal" knowing full well the implications of doing so? Isn't that man your brother also?

Join the Church of the Shattered Meme faggot

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!
SKULLS FOR KHO-...er, I mean JEEZUS!

Who is the enslaved one?

>not knowing about tough love

Proverbs 13:24

You are right brother sin still takes me over from time to time God bless you for calling me out

>Let's show them how Christian we really are. God bless
I'm an atheist and yet I know Jesus condemed this behavior, why are christians so incompetent at the only thing that matters to them?

You. Get rekt gaytheist

praise kek

How about you join the church of your God boy, I don't like to waste time with this..

Can we just fucking massacre everyone? No mercy. No lives to spare. We're all equally worthless.

ghey af.

My god is a god of blood

Kys ghey AF faggot

I have seen the face of evil, he isn't beneath us, nor below, he is in us. Him above, my one true God, let Him open your eyes.

In Jesus' name we pray.

Then you are unjust, and you do not follow the God of your father.

Amen

Dear Lord
we pray that you save the souls of our fallen brethren and pray that no more violence will take place
In Jesus' name, Amen

He came to cleanse us of our sins, He cleansed me of mine, and mine were many. More so, when I was in need, dire need, He saved my life, when all around would let me fall, He allowed me to live, just one of a long line of fallen sheep. He gave me succour, He allowed me to shelter and open my eyes.

Amen.

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Amen

Kek, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that whites stood against niggers. That's what's important! Chaos pleases you, Kek... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

>He gave me succour
You are blessed. I have been asking for His assistance for quite some time now, and I have received only silence. I hope He can help me soon. God Bless.

Tell me boy, where have you fought? On which battlefield does your soul lie?

He will answer.

I thought today was fuck the money changers day?

In my darkest moment, that moment betwixt life and death He saved me,others perished, some I wish this day were still here.

When you are ready, He will save you.

>He will answer.
From your lips to God's ears. Thank you.

Very emotional. I am sorry for the loss of the others, but thankful God saved you.