BLM Sympathizers, BTFO!

Dallas Shooter Was a BlackLivesMatter Member Who Attended Trump Protest

Other urls found in this thread:

theralphretort.com/looks-like-dallas-shooter-blacklivesmatter-attended-denver-trump-protest-708016/
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ii5nw3wwjo&feature=youtu.be&t=39
petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Source: theralphretort.com/looks-like-dallas-shooter-blacklivesmatter-attended-denver-trump-protest-708016/

What else is new, I bet he was part of The Nation of Islam as well.

I hope he was part of The Nation of Islam. The last two mass shooting/terrorist attacks than have been the largest since 9/11 that happened within 30 days of each other were done by Muslims.

>linking to ralph retort

I'm sure he's a mudslime too.

>9/11 had about 9,000 casualties

>5 policemen shot
>THIS IS THE LARGEST ATTACK ON AMERICAN SOIL SINCE 9/11!!!!1!

And you people call yourself red-pilled.

It's the most service men who have died in the same area since 9/11 or something like that

wew fucking lad

lol

Once again, thousands of casualties compared to 5. Just think about that for a second, 5 dead cops is the LARGEST ATTACK ON AMERICAN SOIL SINCE 9/11.

If you don't realize how ludicrous that sounds then you aren't red-pilled, you are simply caught up in the same media hype that the liberal cucks are.

TOP KEK

keke

did you post these in the wrong thread, cuck?

No one is saying it's the largest attack you fucking dipshit, they are saying most OFFICERS KILLED IN ONE INCIDENT since then. Holy fuck learn to read Jaquan

one? cops are civilians nigger was us army

>Just think about that for a second, 5 dead cops is the LARGEST ATTACK ON AMERICAN SOIL SINCE 9/11.

Yeah, this is how math works, really makes me think.

Keep drinking the koolaid

lololollol

Atleast he didn't shoot up a trump rally

He was clearly skilled and attacked a police even though they already had a heavy presence

Shit I didn't realize you were baiting this whole time now I'm embarrassed haha

is that 50 cent?

no,he wasn't

it's a poor attempt at not looking retarded

woah vape nation

you and this cuck
seem to not be able to decide if you're ironically shitposting or honestly this ignorant, please consider going back to r/cuckold or wherever you came from

Just cuck my shit up, senpai . Dis nigga violent

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ii5nw3wwjo&feature=youtu.be&t=39

that's eminem

I have no love for either group, but nation of Islam isn't Islam. It is Islam combined with Scientology tier space magic.

haha

the flag and ID... beautiful

Man, that old guy was tough as fuck.

wait...you have a problem with pics of the General?

kekekekekekekekekekekek

LOOK AT MY AFRICAN AMERICAN FRIEND HERE

ARE YOU THE GREATEST OR WHAT?

>you have a problem with pics

What do they have to do with this thread, you illiterate cuckold? Why are your only contributions to a thread about a black terrorist shooting white cops to start a race war images of Trump? How is it possible you haven't you seriously considered suicide by now, leftypol?

so we are voting trump then....not clinton ?

kekekekekekekekekekkek

Floyd Mayweather, faggots.
Jesus fucking Christ stop being racist bigots!
The Feds are watching!

bad boy yo

BLM OFFICIALLY A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION YET?
of course not. thanks obuma, u stuttering faggot

trump knows how to pick em :)

kek

>being this ass ravaged over Trump

Fuck off, sperm burper.
These assholes declared war on our police.
Kill yourself for trying to minimize the gravity of the situation.

ped0

In all fairness, Nation of Islam doesn't represent Islam.
They believe blacks are descended from aliens and whites were created in a lab

Just sent this to my congressmen. You can use this as copypasta for yours:

>I urge you to pass legislation declaring Black Lives Matter to be a domestic terrorist organization. While there are some legitimate complaints to be had about police misconduct, Black Lives Matter is a fringe militant organization whose goal is violence and chaos. This kind of behavior is unacceptable in a civilized society and must be stopped.

>:)
>on Sup Forums
>every post is incomprehensible niggerbabble followed by memes

This is the most pathetic thing seen here in months.

Not so..i just love the General and all his glory

ekekekekekekekekekek

Lol that doesn't matter anymore man. Shit's gonna happen tonight. legit race war.

MJ never did anything but be kind to those kids

this is reddit this is memes this is reddit this is memes this is reddit this is memes

Looks like you're a Hillghazi supporter.
Poor smear campaign, doesn't distract from BLM terrorists' war on cops.

rapist wife beater and our mighty General Trump !

Holy shit, how much did Trump pay him to stage this false flag attack?

>MUH POLICE ARE HEROES
LOL, who is the real cuck here?

sign this just for being a fucking American: petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

looks like you are
whose going to look after these violent leftists
now the police wont protect them?

Why do you hate cops so much?
Criminal. Your day will come.

gee whiz...a few pics of Trump General and now u mad bruh?

gunit for life ! guns drugs and trump yo

Don't tell me this is the same nigga with the AR-15 that was "wrongfully accused"

I need feedback Sup Forums, what is your take on this?

burn coal pay toll

just a few pics of our General...they are noy fake meme so why so doody hole hurt?

Hmm, since you genuinely hate blacks and the fact the Trump is not a racist, who are you voting for? Could it be......

You guys should really coordinate this stuff better, there are two of you trying the same tactic to derail this thread now. I can't imagine how incompetent you must be in your real lives.

Looks nothing like him you blind fuck.

I don't need some CHUD with a badge and overwhelming self-righteousness to defend me. We have the Second Amendment in this nation.

Once again, I don't need a glorified security guard "hero" to pound down my door due to "probable cause". If you need your hand held by an authority figure go find a sugar daddy on Craigslist you faggot.

Trump loves the Rush Card

Tfw you want to Kill whitey

lol!

idk why but the fact the picture is taken wrong makes me cringe

Nope not even close

Sign this petition to get BLM recognized as a terrorist organization by the United States government

Is this verified? If so, it needs to be on every national news outlet

kekkles

holy shit Bloomberg is a manlet

that's the perfect irony though, the reason they are still in these situations is they lack focus

NoI is to Islam what Moronism is to Christianity.

Are they sharing Melania's ass? Based.

Isn't even black. That's a spic if I ever saw one.

post a cpl pics of Trump General and you go all nostrofamus on us? what gives senpai ?

They all look the same you fucking jig sympathizer.

damn idk how some people have the nerve to write "fuck the police!!" in their protests after what just happened, is mememagic about to do it, is racewar in the US imminent?

>whites were created in a lab

It's the single event with the most police casualties since 9/11 you stupid mother fucker. If you're going to act like a smug cunt you could at least get it right.

>523▶

so when the ghettos start burning down and no one comes to put out the fire.. and the ambulance never arrives after Jamal had his porch sprayed with an uzi, who is going to help you then?

This is the largest attack on- LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS- on US soil. The largest attack on our soil since 9-11 is the orlando shooting. You conveniently leave out very important descriptors in an attempt to skew the facts.

yea. it's the same dude. he wuz kang

Dubs says BLM finally exposed as a terrorist organization and America wakes up.

CAN'T DISLIKAH THE MICAH

>we broke the shill's conditioning and now he can't even post his nigbabble and unrelated pictures

press F to pay respects

Signed yesterday, I note you're a quarter of the way there in about twelve hours.

Hillary will be the end. Forget about this place, she'll shut it down. Muslims and Mexicans will pour in. You will have no due process cuz she uses the Constitution for toilet paper. She is the queen of hell.

careful..jah is is not only a gun toting felon..but unlike you...he is a Trump Supporter !

I've already signed that shit. Not like obama's gonna do anything. The race war starts tonight, no more petitions when Martial Law is in effect

SubhanAllah!! SubhanAllah!! SubhanAllah!!!

You guys want to blame Islam for everything and you wish that The Nation of Islam was behind it just so you point fingers at the innocent Muslims. Hahahah but Allah (s.w.t) sent you guys trouble that is done by Christian Americans just to shut you guys up. A big slap across your faces. Your shameful faces. Christian terrorists ahahahaha.

Alhamdulillah!!! Alhamdulillah!!! Alhamdulillah!!! SubhanAllah!!! SubhanAllah!!! SubhanAllah!!!

Come on my Muslim brothers and sisters. See justice by your own eyes. See how Allah is protecting us.

Jaza'akum Allahu Khairun my brothers and sisters.

Sup Forums really needs to fuck off

Good, maybe some niggers will wise up now that their messiah the reverend fisheyes is being seen on national tv with the Emperor