United still completely asshurt and making themselves look like petulant children

>united still completely asshurt and making themselves look like petulant children

1 bad result away from going into a complete meltdown

and living rent free inside your head

>the confetti that destroyed mouyes and manure
did poop go to fair? maybe he should have celebrated in silence
>p-pls don't c-celebrate
ayy

w-what's wrong with a 30-something with a pony tail??

Is there a trophy for that? Is that all United have left these days? Being laughed at?

The pony tail.

United have won more trophies in the past year than any other english club.

The milk cup and overcoming the might of Celta Vigo in the Europa league, congratulations. Meanwhile city are winning real trophies

>get btfo in your own stadium in the most important game of the season by your direct rival, archnemesis, better manager and all around better person poop
>get wrecked and milked after the game in your own dressing room
>go on petty tirades on social media to try save face
>these are famous mouyes tactics and mind games
lmao incredibly sad!

If it's so easy why don't other teams do it?

Oh right.

>City are winning the real trophies
They've won nothing yet. Keep the narrative going though mudslime scum.

literally this

Because they qualified for the real European trophy, the champions league.

>Meanwhile city are winning real trophies

Like what?

>asshurt customers from the opposite side of the planet clutching at straws

Couldn't make this shit up

Lol, Celta de Vigo would obliterate 90% of english teams, easily. City included.

>plastic oil club supporter calling others customers

Oh the irony.

Premier league

B-but muh second season magic!!!

Oh is it won in December now?

>36
jfc is that normal?

>Lol, Celta de Vigo would obliterate 90% of english teams

So every team below the Premier League? I mean that's not really surprising m8

my sides, yes city couldn't deal with the might of Iago Aspas

yes, thanks to mouyes

I'm pretty sure Chelsea won that last season.

>Mou makes complete ass of himself, one of his worst nights of his career
>nearly gets ass whipped too
>players still ready to die for him

Pep will never be loved that way.

yes, city have won the league, hence why Mouyes is already in full meltdown mode

Last I heard the league has 18 other clubs.

>yes city have won the league
Nah, they're in a good spot but they've won nothing yet.

>being worked into a shoot by big baldy cool guardiola

>be the #2 of the table
>be richer than the rest of the clubs in the league
>hire the supposed mastermind of football and perennial title winner, mouyes
>play home against #1
>you can cut the lead to 5 points if you win, most important game of the season
>shit yourself and decide to park the bus home and wait for a lucky counter instead of going for the game
>get wrecked and now the gap with #1 is 11 points
there was only one club with the resources and position to keep the league alive, but their manager was too coward

>richer than City
>State sponsored Abu Dhabi Kingdom funded money laundering vehicle

Cool story bro. Tell us about how Manchester United is buying clubs around the world to farm out all the useless players they've signed.

>be richer than the rest of the clubs in the league

Literally what?

somebody post the chargers pasta

>2017 - Manchester United has the become the richest club in the world according to recent financial surveys of both “Forbes” and French financial firm “Deloitte”. Manchester United produced a record revenue of $765 million last year and that is without any champions league football
>source: forbes and deloitte
lmao it's hilarious to see manurefags pretending they are a small team with the economy of bournemouth
>rich and shit
lmao should written be in the manure badge

>richest club
Having the most revenue doesn't make you the richest.

Manchester United doesn't own Oilrigs they can mine money out of when they run out of sponsorship money.

Neither do Manchester City.

>neither do Manchester City
Their holding company does you mong.

>spend gorillions in trash like felelni, lindelol, lookapoo, matic, martial, dapoo, scheiderlol, poogba, mikhitaryan, bailly, etc.
>b-b-but we don't have oil rigs! we can't win like this!
ayyyy lmao

>we can't win
But they've won the league more than any one else in English football.
>City are good this season
>forgetting the fact they've been shit for 99% of their life

Never change.

>living in the past
And people criticise Liverpool.

I'm sorry, but did United already lose? Oh, that's right. The season isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only December . Does not having the lead at Boxing Day count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this thread when the season is still on? United are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the West of Greater Manchester for how many years now? They played one of the worst teams in the Premier League who just happen to have the lead because they're feeding off the energy of having better players and scoring more goals and playing more exciting football and having a genius manager and improving themselves. But you know what? They still fucking suck. United are one of the best fucking teams in the EPL, they went 18-5 last year and would of won the Premier Ship if all the kickers didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when United wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Liverpool just slipped short of the half way line when they needed to get a win, just like Chelsea did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Mourinho topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>But they've won the league more than any one else in English football
yes, until other clubs became rich too... how interesting
>Manchester City and Manchester United lead the way in terms of gross spent in last 5 years. City have spent a staggering €690 million on new transfers since 2012-13 season while Manchester United are also right up there with €680.75 million spent on player transfers in last 5 years
damn, those additional 10m from the oil rigs made the whole difference! ay

He scored in a game at the Nou Camp that Barcelona actually didn't win.

I don't want to sound rude here but did you and the other posters overlook United, or all you all just blind?

I would definitely like to appeal this very poor judging.

Firstly, I'll admit Klopp's Liverpool, while not superior to United on a technical level, did end up being more creative and looking better simply do to better lighting and a superior camera.

However, 1. City did not follow the rules of the competition and signed multiple sponsorship deals, but not one that adheres to financial logic, therefore this team should be disqualified.

And 2. C'mon, how in God's names could you possibly consider Chelsea better than United? I don't want to sound mean or hurtful, but no one could possibly consider this team superior on an objective level in terms of technical ability. The only possible explanation here is either a steep favorable bias towards Conte as a character, which I can see, or just a staunch disdain or otherwise aversion to Mourinho, which is also believable.

I just simply want an explanation here. Mou worked my fucking ass off trying to win this competition. He put 100% of my heart and soul into this and get fucking nothing? Though he was aiming for and only for 1st place so anything but would have been the same as nothing to me, but regardless, I without question deserve minimum second place.

Was it because he entered a defensive side? he clearly labeled the one I was entering for a 0-0 so that shouldn't have been it. Other than the players he used, I can't imagine anything else.

However this came to be, he was absolutely robbed. I know I sound like a petty, dickish, sore loser here, but I am simply trying to right a very obvious wrong here.

tl;dr your (the board's) football judgment sucks and is wrong

>10 million from oil rigs
try 1.5 billion.

>

>I just simply want an explanation here. Mou worked my fucking ass off trying to win this competition.

>haha but look at his hair bro
Pathetic seeing a literal who calling Ibrahimovic out.

idk why people are acting like united lost 5-0. it was a close game where pookaku gave city the win

THIS

idk why people are acting like united could have drawn. City dicked them all game and if United got another lucky goal City would have just scored again

please united was closer to drawing than city making it 1-3

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Celta's best player is someone who was too shit for city back when they weren't even good

Being so autistic that you're offended by people not turning their posts into walls of text is hilarious.

Everything is a trigger to you guys now

City took off their striker with 20 minutes left and played David Silva upfront

They weren't trying to score

Ibrahimovic is an insufferable cunt.

they also ended up wasting two easy counters because >bernardo

About time you checked yourself into a retirement home, old man

Go back to /asp/ you permavirgin

If they have a shitty beard I always imagine they live in a dump one of those houses with a lot of random stuff people find in the street

but lukaku was on the field the whole game?

Ignore the scoreline. Sure United could have nicked a draw but the main point is that they were completely humiliated by their style of football. Parking the bus and hoofing it at home against their main rivals. Mourinho yet again exposed as tactical brianlet one trick pony.

>yes, until other clubs became rich too... how interesting

They won the majority of their titles in the nineties off the back of a successful group of youth players, they hadn't won the title in like 20 years, they were hardly richer than all the other clubs.

>A literal potato thinking he knows more than mou at football tactics

My fucking sides.

>u cahnt communt on feetball

another seething customer

this

>hating on based divine ponytail Baggio

Just remembered Man #Utd actually won the league in august after beating West ham and Swansea 4-0

Hahahaha hahahaha get fu*ked fraudiola poop lolloll

#ggmu

>all around better person poop
sure there, buddy. pep just plays nice in front of the cameras but behind the scenes he's worse than mourinho. pep hired private detectives to follow barca players to see if their going out at night and other shit.

perfect example

and we're forgetting how united almost scored but shit the bed on that double save and were denied a penalty. and they did these with a depleted injured midfield, matic was less than 100% match ready but had to play.

don't trust the narrative. the press really likes pep while mourinho doesn't take shit from them. pep is a hipster white knight while jose is a chad.

cringe

Was manchester city money injection good for english football?