someone gets culturally enriched

>import poor non-whites born out of wedlock in a third world country
>they roam around in packs beating on white smaller opponents

About all there is to it.

From a high school in Trondheim Norway

Atleast he didnt get instantly knocked out. Progress is progress

oh heem leaky
whites btfo yet again

He actually had the upper hand once the action got started. If he committed, he would have won. Instead he had to stay on his feet so the 'crew' didn't pile on.

This should have been one for our team. Dude dropped the ball.

I need the LiveLeak vid link pls

watching this video i proof that the only way to defeat a nigger is to lose your fear of said nigger. i dont know why you silly beta cucks cant learn that. see if that little curry haired jew would have had no fear of the nigger, he would have won. but hes fear got his owned.

lesson here is to never fear a nigger. never fear ANY FUCKING ONE. let them kill you who cares. FIGHT WITH HONOR AND WITH OUT FEAR AND YOU COULD WIN.

WAKE
THE
FUCK
UP
WHITE
MALES

Surprised the black guy let him stand up AND his gang didn't pile in when it started

Truly the most honourable nigs to ever be witnessed on the Internet

I'd murder someone for doing that. No hesitation.

what in the fuck. . at least he wasnt completely conked out and was able to keep his head from busting on the ground. that nigger would have been charged with murder

same here. i was surprised he didnt keep pounding his head until he started seizing out. fucking apes

These fighting videos are so fucking boring. Who can actually watch these?

I'd walk over to a group of mexicans standing nearby and offering them $500 cash to jump the nigger.

They'd probably already be flogging the coon

>high school
All those nogs look at least 30

take it easy, a trained fighter should be respected. Yes white people can fight. But I don't consider a martial artist a reckless thug/bully/savage.

Sauce

>white women