Gays in football

Does anyone care?

skysports.com/football/news/12098/11168145/lgbt-acceptance-in-football-growing-in-russia-as-fifa-world-cup-approaches-poll-shows

>Does anyone care?
Probably someone does. Not me, they can be gay all they want for all I care. In fact, I'm now imagining Graham Norton having sex with Pogba, and it's fucking amazing.

man like Hitzlsperger cares
and that Scharner guy for wigan who turned out wasnt gay just flamboyant

Kraut cared so much he only revealed he was a fan of the Cadbury canal after he retired

i don't believe that
probably russian propaganda to kill all the gays and shit

Is there any faggot in high level football? Pretty sure most of them are just part time gay bartender in sunday league.

>Is there any faggot in high level football?
Probably.
Maybe they're not really interested in "outing" themselves. Maybe they just want to play footy without all the added pressure from the pink press making a big deal out of it

I just assumed all soccer players were fags.

do Americans realise that the combination of their flag and the word "fag" makes their entire post read like it's been spoken by Mr Garrison?

>american '''''''''banter''''''''''

na it's just a sport with a butch of cute hot sweaty, meaty and swole guys

always touching each other

im not gay guys

isn't that every contact sport

Handegg is more gay by your definition

Wasn't there some football players who got released because they videotaped themselves sucking dicks?

If only they would man up and wear ass hugging spandex

I think Niggerkneel is gay too, but you fags misinterpreted the joke because of your blind hate towards amerisharts. Lighten up a little.

Christ almighty, were you fingering your prostate when you typed this out?

At least 10% of the population is gay.
Statistically, it would be highly improbable that there aren’t at least a few people in La Liga, EPL, Bundesliga, etc. who identify as gay. They likely don’t come out for various reasons, the primary ones being discrimination and the understanding that teams don’t want to put up with the distracting media circus that will follow a person who decides to go public with their sexual preferences.

10%? that's way too high

I don't mind gays, but if they're flamboyant and do that gay voice I'm against that

Lol yeah.

I mean you point out Ronaldo is clearly gay or bisexual and soccer fans screech out. I'm gay so I can spot gay men pretty well. I mean Ronaldo is pretty gay. Like over the top gay even for a gay man, he's a freaking twink defined. What bugs me about Ronaldo is the fact that he tries to hide it so much when he has clear cut public demonstrations of him being "straight" while he gets caught in his private life doing so much queer stuff. If he just came out I'd be cool with him but he's like Kevin Spacey. You know he's gay but he's being a faggot by hiding it.

Gays should be put to death.

Now tell me a famous Basketball player that's gay.

But he fucked a girl i know. So how does that make him gay? I mean i get how people think he is gay, but he fucks chicks. Thats the point

Rudy Gay

Am I gay? What about me da?

Jason collins for starters.
He also fucks dudes. He's gone all men cruises where's been photographed dancing with dudes, rubbing oil on men and having men rubbing oil on him, the things he's worn, the way he talks, the multiple pictures of him with other dudes holding each other.

It's kind of blatant. Either he's gay or bi. But he's clearly into guys.

Same

Jason Collins