Can we just agree that if Vikings didn't settle in your country then you aren't white?

Can we just agree that if Vikings didn't settle in your country then you aren't white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viking_Age#Spain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingvar_the_Far-Travelled
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigurd_the_Crusader
drakenexpeditionamerica.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viking_expansion#Iberia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norse–Gaels#Iceland_and_the_Faroes
global.britannica.com/topic/Visigothic
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispania_visigoda#La_influencia_ling.C3.BC.C3.ADstica_de_los_visigodos_sobre_la_lengua_espa.C3.B1ola
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Snow-niggers
>White
hahahahahaha

Paki detected

>Paki detected
>Reminder this is the average Scandinavian woman
Glad to see you're already calling me one of your own.

>Southern Italy is whiter than most of central/eastern Europe

The Southern Italy thing is a meme because they weren't actually vikings by then, they were christian French speaking Normans descended from vikings so it doesn't really count.

If Denmark, Norway, and Sweden were settled in the 8th century according to that image, where the fuck were they living before that?

I think it's just indicating that in the 8th century that was the limits of Scandinavian civilisation.

So Romanians are white and Hungarians aren't?

Fuck off d&c.

sage

I'm a viking in blood..

Neither country had viking settlements so both are not white. I'm talking settlements, not raids.

>american education

The map says "with little or no settlements"
A small amount of settlements still count.
Hungarians BTFO by Romanians!

>frequent raids in Spain
What? Can I have some proofs of that? I never heard anything about Vikings even getting close to here, let alone the south.

There's no recorded instance of viking settlements in Romania though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viking_Age#Spain

There were Vikings in Persia famalam

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingvar_the_Far-Travelled

country that never been to the moon, lecturing us on the moon

wow
its amazing how brainwashed these people are

people here are sad that vikings didnt assault their country back then

wow

this is the germanic brainwashing

thread reported, this doesnt belong here

>In some of their raids they were crushed either by Kingdom of Asturias or Emirate armies. These Vikings were Hispanised in all Christian kingdoms, while they kept their ethnic identity and culture in Al-Andalus.[58]

lol

According to that map there were minor settlements

That's far from "areas subjugated to frequent raids", it clearly says there they were crushed the few times they even tried.

You forgot to add Canada and the USA on there. (Vinland)

These fuckers got around, that's crazy. It's really weird when you picture vikings fighting muzzies, yet that's something that actually happened.

According to that map there was "little or no settlement" are you really that illiterate. Clearly Romania is one of the cases where there was NO settlement. Feel free to provide a historical source proving otherwise.

Sure I agree with you there, but they were still there and conducted raids.

It has an arrow pointing to Vinland in the top left.

>viking raids are germanic brainwashing

>anglo's, saxons, and jutes settle in England from Germany, friesland etc
>vikings from Scandinavian raid german settlements
>idolisation of vikings is germanic brainwashing
nigga pls

very doubtful every raid has been documented

Stop making these divisive false flag threads, you bucktoothed cuck.

t. Jalal al-Qureshi al Somali

>but they were still there
I cannot recall a single source that back this up
>and conducted raids.
Yes, but not enough to be painted in that image.
Yes, but we would at least have something in our traditions mentioning Vikings, but we don't, not even the raids.if the raids were "frequent", I would have heard or read about them, but the numbers had to be so small that it doesn't justify Spain being green in the image posted earlier.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigurd_the_Crusader
I'm personally a fan of this guy. It might have been a few decades after the viking age ended, but they still used longships and were essentially just Christian vikings.
First king to participate in the crusades and he did it with an astonishing degree of success.

>Normans
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>t. Jalal al-Qureshi al Somali
No surprise there, shitskin.

t. Bilal al-Rasheedi

>It might have been a few decades after the viking age ended, but they still used longships

Longships were extremely advanced and could still get you across the Atlantic today tbf

drakenexpeditionamerica.com/

Most of the knowledge about how exactly expert craftsmen built them has been lost sadly

>County that lost to Russia about going to space , talks about moon

>Most of the knowledge about how exactly expert craftsmen built them has been lost sadly
Why on earth would you think that? Norway has continued to build boats like that without interruption.
The greatest boat buildering in Norway recently built a huge Skeid, which they sailed across the Atlantic a while back. It reached the US a few weeks ago.

Other traditional Norwegian boats based on Viking ships include:

Nordlandsbåt
Geitbåt
Oselvar
Hardangerbåt
Sunnmorsbåt

I could probably name another dozen. Among those listed, the Oselvar has been particularly popular over the past two century for recreational use, and my own father used to sail one back in the 50s.

>be Canadian
>built my own canoe for portaging around rivers and following the old Hudson's bay routes
>see this
>realize my country got cucked hard on the boat game

Well, we have a day here to celebrate a victory over the vikings.

People set up a drakar and simulate a landing, while others wait in the beach. They get all drunk and make a mess. Some years ago a peasant even drowned jumping from the drakar because he was too drunk, and the others were too drunk to help him too.

It's a beauty.

>Wanting to get cucked
You're sad

I am sure you will find funny this traditional festival of ours.

>Sicilian (Normans) and Irish (Danes)
Agreed

10/10 would raid coastal village in.

Made the cut I guess.

You could bring your canoe.

Alberta right?

Persians were the true Aryans.

>If coast village raiders didnt settle in your lands you arent white

Vikings ar ethe most overrated "warrior culture" in the history of mankind

>tfw 1/8 Danish

looks like a nigger

They settled in Russia. Some found their way to Southern Italy and Sicily (Norman Kingdom of Apulia). The Varangian Guard of the Byzantine Empire were Vikings from Denmark and Norway (Greece).

Issue settled.

Spain was settled by Germanic invaders. Are you saying they're white?

>brazilian monkey's opinion about whites

Visigoths aren't Vikings.

they were nordic so what's the difference?

i mean germanic

Post full image so I can jack off, that cartoon bitch is fine as hell

>i mean germanic
Maybe the northern Germanic peoples had something to do -directly speaking- with Vikings, but the Visigoths didn't.
The Germanic peoples that settle in Spain were already mixed enough to not look like Vikings at all.
Give a Spaniard a beard and a helmet and he looks exactly the same as the statues of old kings in Northern Spain, but nothing like a Viking.

Canada is technically white while the us is not.
I like this.

>technically
That's an eufemism for "delusionally", taking Canada's actual situation.

according to that canadians would be white but australians not

No, viisigoths were described as tall, blonde, blue eyed.

>No, viisigoths were described as tall, blonde, blue eyed.
No, Visigoth are not Nordics, sorry to break your bubble. Hell, the very Vikings that raided some parts of Spain during the Christian-Muslim divide called the Spaniards "black men", and, sorry to break your bubble again, but the vast majority of Spaniards were the same race, just different religion.
That's why if you go to some God forsaken town in old Asturias all you see is Spanish looking old people that don't have blue eyes, aren't tall nor blonde.

>No, Visigoth are not Nordics
Yes they were, and it doesn't matter. They were still germanic.
Germanic people are tall, blonde, blue eyed. There are no black germanic people.
Goths were also described as tall, blonde, blue eyed.

Holy fuck, you really are denying the words of your own Vikings.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viking_expansion#Iberia
>But the Blammen ("Black Men", Arabs) defeated a large host (allegedly 16,000) at Moron
I repeat: the people of Spain were the SAME race, regardless of Christian or Muslim, and they were literally called black men by the Vikings.
The Visigoths were not blonde, nor blue-eyed, nor tall.

Sorry but spanish people don't look like germanic people.
They are not the "SAME race", only european.
Visigoths were a germanic people, not latin or black.
It seems like you are trying to deny that they are germanic? They even spoke a germanic language.

t.Brazilian monkey

>Sorry but spanish people don't look like germanic people.
What are you even saying here? When did I say this? I replied to a post that said "you'd consider Spain white then because of the Visigoths", and I said that that's incorrect because the Visigoths in Spain were not Vikings.
The Visigoths in Spain were already far enough -genetically- that the Vikings called them "black men".
>They are not the "SAME race", only european.
And I know that, I didn't say that a single time.
>Visigoths were a germanic people, not latin or black.
The Visigoths in Spain were far from Germanic, just like modern days Spaniards are very far from Germanic. The fact that they can trace their past back to the Nordic regions doesn't mean anything if by the time they got to Spain they were swarthy as hell.
>It seems like you are trying to deny that they are germanic?
I'm denying that the Visigoths in Spain were in any way, shape or form Vikings, and as such, making Spain part of the OP's "white countries list".
>They even spoke a germanic language.
This doesn't mean anything. Sudacas speak a romantic language, but they are not Mediterraneans.

Guess who's white?
hahaha
Just kidding I'm a slav.

>Moroccans are WHITE now
Thank god. I was worried.

Yes

>no beard

Come the fuck on, Leif. You're letting the team down.

Vinland is listed there.

The visigoths were blonde, blue-eyed, and tall
I never said that spain is white
>What are you even saying here? When did I say this? I replied to a post that said "you'd consider Spain white then because of the Visigoths", and I said that that's incorrect because the Visigoths in Spain were not Vikings.
I didn't say they were vikings, but I said they were germanic.
>The Visigoths in Spain were already far enough -genetically- that the Vikings called them "black men".
germanic people aren't "black men"
>The Visigoths in Spain were far from Germanic, just like modern days Spaniards are very far from Germanic. The fact that they can trace their past back to the Nordic regions doesn't mean anything if by the time they got to Spain they were swarthy as hell.
They were a germanic people and they spoke a germanic language
>I'm denying that the Visigoths in Spain were in any way, shape or form Vikings, and as such, making Spain part of the OP's "white countries list".
They were related to vikings and looked like vikings and all other germanic people
>This doesn't mean anything. Sudacas speak a romantic language, but they are not Mediterraneans.
Yes it was a germanic tribe that spoke a germanic language.

I have a beard.
However, I'm going to shave it like a czar.
Czars are cooler than vikings.

Let's get it clear there are fully Germanic people and those are:
Icelandic
Faroese
Danish
Norwegian
Swedish
^(Northern Germanic - Nordix group)

Germans
Austrians
Dutch
Flemish
Part Germanic-part Celtic
English
Scottish
Irish
Part Germanic(Nordic)-part-Slavic/Baltic
Russians and Ukranians
Part Germanic part-Slavic
Czech
Slovaks
Poles

Part-Germanic(Nordic) part Finnic
Finns
Estonians

Agreed. Based King George's beard was amazing. This motherfucker right here would have pulled the bitches like an absolute madman.

>The visigoths were blonde, blue-eyed, and tall
No they were not, again, said by the Viking raiders.
By the 800s the raids started in Spain, the Visigoths had already lost the territories to the muslims, but the population was still the same, the only actual Arabs were the ruling class, a very small minority.
In other words, the people in Southern Spain and Nothern Spain were both the same race, it just so happened that one side was Catholic, the other Muslim; to such an extent were they the same race that the way to proof you were not North African you have to show you veins and have them be visible enough to be accepted ad Catholic and not instantly expelled.
To this Spanish Visigoths -in other words, mixed Visigoths- the Vikings -YOUR Vikings- had a name: Black men; I've already linked you to the wikipedia article, if you want to deny that Spain was homogeneous but broken into different religion divisions, then I don't have anything to talk to you, because you would then be a revisionist.
>germanic people aren't "black men"
I didn't say that, Ms. Strawman, I said -and linked to- that's what your Vikings called my ancestors.
>They were a germanic people and they spoke a germanic language
They were swarthy as hell to the point of being called black by your vikings.
>They were related to vikings and looked like vikings and all other germanic people
They were related to Germanic people the same way I am, by a very small percentage; they looked nothing like Vikings and other Germanic people because they were already mixed by the time they got to Spain.
>Yes it was a germanic tribe that spoke a germanic language.
No, it was a tribe that had part of its roots in the Germanic peoples and the other in Southern Europe.
The Visigoths is Spain were a mixed tribe that not even the Vikings from Scandinavia could bring themselves to not call "black men".

Are you the same America-hating Swede from the other thread?

icelandic and faroese are Part Germanic-part Celtic

Partially, not entire population.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norse–Gaels#Iceland_and_the_Faroes

yes, icelandic and faroese are genetically like 50% celtic and 50% nordic

Vikings (normans) settled southern Italy. Southern Italy confirmed white?

Oh, and I cannot believe I actually forgot this:
> that spoke a germanic language.
No, they spoke vulgar Latin, that's the very reason why Spanish exists and is a romantic language.
Roman control > Visigoth control >Castilian control
Had the Visigoths in Spain spoken a germanic language Spanish wouldn't have evolved from Latin and it would have evolved a Germanic language.

The vikings got their asses kicked so many times they were afraid to come in Finland. There is numerous mass graves full of their weapons. It was in later medieval time when swedish christian cucks decided to make a crusade to pagan Finland.

fuck off please you Turkic retard

wow and in return you got khan genes. How noble

lol, their language is germanic, related to norse. its extinct now but i have read about it.

They have some Norse blood to their Finnic makeup and zero Mongolian whatsoever.

We have like 5% asian genes and swedes have only 3%. Western europeans on the other hand are full of shitskin arab blood.

it was a joke user

nice try

>lol, their language is germanic, related to norse. its extinct now but i have read about it.
This is some next level delusion right here, Sven.
Tell me exactly how the hell did Spanish come from Castilla, which comes from Asturias, which comes from the Visigoths being a latin language is the Visigoths in Spain spoke a Germanic language. It's easy, they didn't.
I'm starting to think you don't get my point of the Visigoths in Spain and are stuck in this clean Germanic Visigoth race that never actually got to Spain.
The Visigoths in Spain were a bunch of swarthy romanized tribes that spoke vulgar latin, which gave birth to the modern day Iberian languages.
Are you now going to tell me that Spanish is not a Latin language?

Southern Euros and just a tiny minirity of them.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispania_visigoda#La_influencia_ling.C3.BC.C3.ADstica_de_los_visigodos_sobre_la_lengua_espa.C3.B1ola
>hablaban la misma lengua, el latín vulgar
Let me translate that for you: "they spoke the same language, VULGAR LATIN".
the Visigoths in Spain were romanized, and, as such, spoke latin, had they not spoken latin, Spanish would be a Germanic language.

>Norwegian """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""warriors"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""