Eternal /trb/

old
>Facepack (scroll down for torrent):
sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces

>Real names and German/Japanese NT fix
sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/29149/fm2017-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix-file-beta-v11-for-fm17-beta-20102016

>Logos
fmscout.com/c-fm18-logos.html

>Pastebin: Learn how to tribble
pastebin.com/qwvspy9X

>Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=rQ4OCWksWPA

Other urls found in this thread:

tillotson.co.nz/
danielgeey.com/the-foreigner-debate-the-fas-new-work-permit-regulations-explained/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for on-topic (shit)posting

Lithuania is beyond shadow of a doubt one of my least favourite Eastern European nations.
The reasons for this are very diverse.

For example, I was on a high school trip in Naples; I was sixteen at the time, geeky and I hadn't seen any pussy for a good year (my first girlfriend, who had dumped me a few days after we got together). I had this habit of walking away from my classmates, especially during the evening, when the school trip was about going to the disco or to the pub and having crazy fun.
One of these evenings at the pub I was at the counter drinking half a pint of beer, when a lady approaches me and starts chatting up; it's a bit strange, like when an loony old man starts talking endlessly, but the lady was nice and smart. She sure had a hideous lithuanian accent, though (I found out she had moved to Naples ten years before).
We talk for a while: why I am here, where I live, she offers strong cocktails for me, she gets closer and closer and before I even notice it I find her leg over mine and a hand touching my package; the thing that aroused me the most was thinking about how slutty she could be.

When she feels my strong boner, she suggests we go to her place, and how could I refuse? I say fuck you to the rest of the class, hoping they wouldn't worry about my absence, and we go to the lady's house.
As soon as we're in she puts her tongue in my mouth and we know we both want it: an unforgettable lay.

So at the end as I'm coming lavishly in her open mouth, the door busts open and a disgusting Czech wearing some filthy rags tatters his way into the room; he had such a hideous lithuanian accent I can't even reproduce it, and he said something which I thought sounded like "Mom, what the fuck are you doing?! Again?!?!" and the mother, with a slightly less hideous lithuanian accent, said: "No, Morz, this is not what it looks like!" squirting jizz from her mouth as she yelled the words.

And this was that time when I fucked Morzikei's mother.

>it's a "Boca Juniors wins the league again" episode
>right after the "second place team coveniently chokes again" episode
fucking reputation manager

Sounds like one of the short stories from "Cerebral soccer (which means football)" tillotson.co.nz/

This is new.

>tfw it's getting close to christmas which means new FM which means running out of time to win the CL with malta

How would you train this lad? I give up already on trying to teach him to jump btw

It's not, actually
This post made me look up tillotson on wikipedia and then it made me realize the Cook Islands don't appear in the world map I have on the wall over my desk.

I am sure shouting references to Hegel and Wittgenstein on the sideline helps his team out a lot.

Poor guy lost it in New Zealand. Understandable tBh.

I would guess severe alcoholism and bipolar disorder, but there are some interesting reads to be found there, tbf.

Oh.

Two answer the pertinent question; focus on strength or passing if you want him to be a supporting player.

>South Korea scores

F
Considering if I should tell him to reconsider or not.
He's gonna be a CF(a), to me that's the only role that exists for strikers.
What r u watching?

Some pre-Olympic tournament thingy.

1-1 halfway through the first.

The quality is awful, but that's to be expected.

>What r u watching?

Begging you to please read the threads rather than just post in it

can anyone teach me about work permit?
I already loaned my lad for a season long but they still rejecting for the work permit

>watching hockey
i seriously hope you guys don't do this

Which FM? The answer will vary depending on your answer.

>me, an intellectual, watching argie futbol every night until 3am

But I wasn't here in the last thread, lad, I came to this one directly. I beg you to keep in mind these details before being rude to an innocent islander.
I guess you'll stop watching that """"sport"""" to watch the WCW match

>2-3 month injury
>other striker getting a red card
>in april
Thanks for building some sort of excitement towards the end of the season, I guess.

So a lone striker, or a pair? I have never had the players to have a lone striker.
You either need to wait for him to get another nationality, or international caps for a nation above 50th on the FIFA rankings, if you are in England, at least.

fm2017

danielgeey.com/the-foreigner-debate-the-fas-new-work-permit-regulations-explained/

A pair, I've been playing with a lone striker for a while but it's time I change my tactics already, and I'll do for next season. And for the English NT I'm running three CF(A)s

>tfw you hear your neighbors rooting for real mad

>Korea leads 2-1

>git gud at football
>forget how to into hockey

>Real Mad going against a FM level goalkeeper
I cannot believe they havent scored yet tBh

To be fair, it's roster full of AHL talent at best playing their first game together. That being said, it's also South Korea (ft. some North Americans) so yeah.

impressive tbqh, surely must have 20 in reflexes

and then he fucking DIES wtf

>Reflexes 20
>Eccentricity 20
>Injury Proneness 20

would buy him just to sub him in the 80th minute, the real MAD MAN just fucking look at that

VAR is a mistake

>MLS makes a huge deal adding in VAR
>don't even bother to use it in the Eastern Conference Final on a clear mistake
I mean...

In the same area as Liverpool and Manchester

this is really fucking nice

Do you think their hegemony makes them steal all youngsters coming through? There are a lot of decent clubs in that catchment area.

Is this the final? Are they trailing behind as some sort of publicity stunt?

>Wojtek Wolski scores
Fucking hell, I remember watching him play when he was with Brampton.

it's the semi-final, first game for real, third game for al jazira that play "at home" and started from the preliminary round

>brrrrrrraaaaaaapppton

Heh

I hope they don't decapitate women and homosexuals as half-time entertainment.

>not hoping for some romanic style entertainment
fucking barbarians i swear

>dislocated shoulder
>3 months
Wtf are your physios doing, all you have to do is pop it in and man up

holy shit zidane EXPOSED

well okay it was offside, shit direction tBh

I'm afraid he only has 15 bravery.
GK ded?

How do I get a high line to work? I've tried offside trap and it was shit. I've tried a cover duty and it was a bit better. I've tried very high pressing with get stuck in. Is a high line a meme?

You shouldn't do it unless your players have greay speed, positioning, anticipation and marking. Most teams have quick forwards, so you'll be exposed quite often with positionally confused or slow defenders.

I had a 442 high press work in 17, used IWB- BPD(D) - CD(D) - FB(AT) with a suicidal high line + offside trap. I played it with Schalke, so I had an elite GK on 1v1s in Fahrmann. If you have pacy defenders and an elite GK it can work fine. I finished 2nd in the league (2nd season) after leading most of the season

Tbf it gets fucked against big teams, 7-1 aggrrgate against Bayern over 2 games

Once I get home in a few hours I'll post the tictac if you'd like.

>high line
>work
hehe lmao

>Portland receives 1.65M in allocation money for Darlington Nagbe
That's a lot of monies.

I'VE LOST AGAIN AGAINST THAT TEAM

High line works great if you go all out attack. And by works great I mean you concede way more goals than a better set up would, but score way more.

Yeah I beat Fiore 6-3 in the Europal Eagle

Every bad FM (and FMs 13-17 are all bad FMs) has its game breaking tactic which works with pretty much any other kind of set up as long as you base it around that. FM13/14 was wingbacks, FM15-16 was an RPM and whipped far post crosses with CWBs, FM17 is a packed midfield and shadow strikers.

FIFA Worst Football I Have Ever Seen Cup, imo.

what players are shadow strikers in real life? Dele Alli?

Whoops, now my GK as well. Thanks, Mike.

t. Never watch women's football

>never watches MLS

>load up journey man save with all concacaf leagues loaded with no badges or experience
>228 interview offers first day
wew

Quick /trb/, post your personality!
Mine:
Ambition: 7
Controversy: 1
Determination: 4
Loyalty: 8
Pressure: 17
Professionalism: 13
Sportsmanship: 19
Temperament: 15

Ambition: 20
Determination: 20
Loyalty: 19
Pressure: idk what this does
Professionalism: 10
Sportsmanship: 10
Temperament: 15

>Ambition: 20
>Determination: 20
So you're a successful entrepreneur with your own company making millions as we speak, right?

/trb/ told me my boy wasn't the new Pelé.
They called him Graziano Pelle.
But my boy talks in the playing field.
And he scored in his debut against Real.

I thought we were talking about our manager persona's personality tBh. As should be inferred since this is a FM thread.

Ambition: 16
Controversy: 18
Determination: 10
Loyalty: 5
Pressure: ?
Professionalism: 15
Sportsmanship: 8
Temperament: 16

Nah I really meant your real life personality expressed with FM attributes.

AND ANOTHER ONE
O PELE BRANCO

I'm not prepared to discuss personal matters at the moment.

Controversy: 20
Determination: 1
Loyalty: 10
Pressure: 1
Professionalism: 1
Sportsmanship: 20
Temperament: 17

"Jovial"

And you guys told me that he was too expensive for 13M€
/trb/ BTFO

Determination: 5
Loyalty: 9
Pressure: 14
Professionalism: 14
Sportsmanship: 14
Temperament: 10

I like the number 14

So you're Zlatan basically?

Ambition: 12
Controversy: 15
Determination: 10
Loyalty: 17
Pressure: 18
Professionalism: 11
Sportsmanship:20
Temperament: 13

Ambition: 8
Controversy: 6
Determination: 6
Loyalty: 12
Pressure: 10
Professionalism: 15
Sportsmanship: 13
Temperament: 8

Puel is the next Guardiola.

Ambition: 16
Controversy: 3
Determination: 14
Loyalty: 16
Pressure: 6
Professionalism: 8
Sportsmanship: 12
Temperament: 10

more like the next pepe mel

I hope not. Leicester have looked really good lately.

giving up on this game
too fucking frustrating

Just yell at your players and you'll do go.
That's all there is to it, literally.

>game
what is is that frustrate you?

I have the best squad in the league, won the title first season and since then my players have decided to be inconsistent, they make stupid mistakes they now completely fail to break teams down and nothing seems to work

Big result desu

>PSG loaned me this box to box beast for no loan fee

Goodbye sweet prince, I'll miss you. Enjoy being in their reserves

Maybe the teams in your league are adapting to your tactics.
If you're playing 17 players are super streaky too.

It took Butters three days, but at that point everything was covered in Bulgarian yogurt.

i dont get it

please don't bully maurice

why are your posts always so hard to understand, mr. Layton?

Butters almost had to step off his moped from laughing.

what the fuck are you even posting you fucking madman

That looks like a nice pair of tits.

For someone who had never seen a kangaroo in real life, Butters was covered in kangaroohair an awful lot.