Why do leftist men always have the ugliest, scragglier beards? It always looks like a pubic mess

Why do leftist men always have the ugliest, scragglier beards? It always looks like a pubic mess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kwHbE0kRe74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

low test

Its an American thing.

It's what a overgrown beard looks like on a young white person. And most liberal retards are young nufags. Under 30 usually.

>good ol' AIDS Gandalf

To add, your beard starts becoming fuller and more majestic as you get older. White people beards age like a fine smoked cheddar.

This guy looks like some kind of modern sage. Thumbs up.

You mean the wizard of poz.

Low-T.

>overcompensating baldness with beard meme

It's a defiant cry from their subconscious.

>There's still a man underneath this abhorrent faggotry!
>Hit me hard enough and you may break the cocoon!

It's also why they all look so punchable.

Just saw this guys speech on the Kelly file.. Jesus Christ, he is speaking like a black preacher.

Just heard about this guy. His name is Jeff Hood and he might be the biggest wigger ever.

to cover their weak jaws

youtube.com/watch?v=kwHbE0kRe74

'arry Potter glasses?

The new leader of all african american movents everybody

Dafuq you talkin bout?

leftist men are fucking joke.Like seriously how can anyone dressed like this can look in the mirror and say "yeah i look good!"

>Southern men

We drank the water and didn't use propure filters.

Rev Jeff Hood; sounds like he's doing a 1/2 assed, unironic Jesse Jackson impression. Literally said "Goddamn white America" into a megaphone at the protest last night.

I hope to god somebody makes his life a living fucking nightmare.

K to the ek

Bcuz we have a world to save n
Cant be bothered with corporate image nazis such as yourself
> the left make the world work so you neet fags can have your feudal jerkfest

This guy is such a faggot

Saw this piece of shit on cnn earlier talking about how awful it was. But you could tell he was loving every second having all the attention from the camera being on him. I hope gets raped by a pack of pit bulls.0

I'm a Southerner and my beard is full and uniform.

It's because he's Jewish.

most men have shit tier beards, it's just more obvious now that they are somewhat in fashion.