Why are Japanese so White?

why are Japanese so White?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vpg2RdjNuWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are not. North Chinese and Koreans have paler skin.

Some japanese people look white-ish.
Most are brown.
Just like how some koreans are white while others are darker brown

East Asian beauty standards have whiter skin as being more beautiful
this is bullshit

>most are brown
What? It’s clear you’ve never been to Japan at all, no one is brown there

Korean, Japanese and Han Chinese are White. "Yellow" is bullshit and it's illogical to refer to people as "Asian, White, Black and Hispanic" because one refers to an entire continent, two are colors and one is Napoleonic era propaganda.

Tbh Japanese grills are better than any kind of white grills.

>this is bullshit
It's objectively true.

Every one of you in this thread is ought to be sterilized due to all the anime bullshit you watch.

Asians are NOT WH*TE at ALL

they are YELLOW STALLIONS. RESPECT THAT, BITCH.

>polish proxy forgets to turn it on
woooops

in jdrama some of them look a bit brownish 2bh

What do you knos about being white.

blackish desu

10/10
2/10

White skin has been a symbol of beauty for women in Japan for centuries. There's an old Japanese proverb "White skin covers the seven flaws" whitening of the skin goes as far back as the Nara period, where Japanese women of the upper class would apply a powder called oshiroi to themselves to enhance their beauty. Also, during these times, white skin was considered "Mysterious and holy"

M

E

L

A

N

I

N

t.takeshi

Fuck, I just came while thinking about unloading inside that hot tight Aryan Japanese pussy.

>White skin has been a symbol of beauty for women in east asia for centuries.

ftfy

Objectively false.

Each pigment of food also seems to affect the color of the skin.
I heard that the Japanese have been eating only squashes and sweet potatoes in the hungry days after World War Ⅱ because of devastation of the country, as a result, everyone's skin have turned yellow ever.

食べ物で肌色変化wwwwwwwwwwwwww

t. English teacher and backpacker in Asia

japanese are more intelligent than whites and have white skin
we're true whites now

typical netouyo

I've never been there, but I met some people from okinawa island, where the skin is quite more brown than in north japan,you know, sun and stuff

>tfw I have strong tan

Which is a shame, really. The lengths your women go to, to look whiter..it's like they think their natural tone is ugly. It isn't.

I would absolutely marry this qt

I guess I really do love Nanase after all...
youtu.be/Vpg2RdjNuWQ

whiteness is a sign of wealth, since it shows that you dont need to work the fields.

Even Alberto Barbossa must acknowledge that it is better to marry into wealth than into poverty.

Beauty was always just another representation of economic disparity.

Skin bleaching, just google Japan/Korea and skin whitening

I'm whiter than your entire royal familly and i'm poor as fuck.

I understand what you're saying but we Portuguese (might I even say, we Iberians) in general don't really care much about marrying into an upper class, we just want qts.

qts for everyone!

>normal looking Japanese
>minimal makeup
>healthy tan
I have not seen a normal Japanese person posted in a very long time.Most of the time it is sickly looking and pale plastic surgery victims with too much makeup.

Why does the average Asian woman look like a western man with downsyndrome and severe social disorders?

Wow Sup Forums was wrong

They're hot and busty

my qt takes offence from that

you know, makeup doesn't necessarily have to make a person whiter. and lighting matters a lot too.

pls don't bully the rice kangz.

>Day 35. They still think i'm Japanese

They are gravure idols, not average women.

They're honorary Aryans

Trigger net sayoku

japs are pretty gray desu

>Gravure idols
Wow you just sent me down a never ending rabbit hole

Be back in like an hour. Going to do some "research". Thank you.

They LITERALLY bleach their skin

only roman catholic, romance speaking europeans are white

These are literally the bustiest of Japanese women and an average American university will have plenty of girls with much bigger tits.

Go back to Italy, darkie.

If anime has taught me anything is in Japan a girl's morality is dependant on how tanned she is.

Koreans yes, north chinese? nope

the meme butt girl is actually posing with her butt even in this photo...

Are you serious? You don't know what gravure idols are?

being Brown means you're a farmer or just poor worker who works under the sunlight
they aren't "white", they just aren't tanned

Wrong.

fuck you

that fucking hair lmao, reminds me of indians

honestly japs are just a shade lighter than indians with ayylmao faces

His tan is FAKE.

we yamatoid aren't white

Idk, man, I've see a lot of footballers who look pretty dark. Is it just due to exposure to sun? I have a Yemeni classmate who is almost as dark as Africans or most South Indians. One day he got a haircut, and the region of his scalp just above his ear now exposed was almost as light as the skin of Chinese people or North Africans.

based japanese
We love him.

>Is it just due to exposure to sun?

Yes. Some japanese can turn darker by exposed to the sun, others can't. Its depends what type of melanocyte they have.
These are famous japanese baseball players.
Kazuhiro Kiyohara and Tsuyoshi Shinjo

Your mom should've been sterilized

Looks filipino or southeast asian

Summer is very hot in Japan.

No had never heard of them

Holy fuck they're dark. Strangely it doesn't look that bad on the guy to the right.