uhhhh
guys
youtube.com/watch?v=U28X7M8PHkI

>tfw autism on this site isn't a meme

How does an 11 year old know about KEK?

weponised autisn

everyone who goes on Sup Forums is 11

fuck off ctr

Through use of anonymous polling we deduced average age of Sup Forumslocks is about 13.

Gen Z will retake Constantinople

If you legitimately think at least half of Sup Forums (aka r/the_donald) or Sup Forums isn't severely underage then you're delusional.

The very same polls Hillary used

>when 14 year olds are discussing geopolitics because vidya is boring and leftism is overwhelming in school and media

STOP IT REEEEEEEEEEE

Nice tits

Search Sup Forums.org/tv/ (board name can be changed to whatever you want) on twitter and you'll see who the users of this site are now

Lulz

Caught me off guard

Christ, I'm getting too old for this shit

I bet there are more leftist subs than /r/donald, SJW

>Adults aren't smart enough to hide their powerlevel

I sincerely think you're the underage

>impressionable child is amused by meme shitposting
>therefore Sup Forums is underage autists

Thanks, Rabbi. You really made me think.

Sup Forums was safe from them before baneposting opened the gates and ginger encouraged them for retweets and likes

Something something Sup Forums is mostly pedophiles

>implying the jews didn't plant this stupid kid in order to discredit Sup Forums

They're getting craftier, but it won't work

Looks like pedo bait.

its true, we hold the next generation, redpilling them from youth to become perfect soldiers

>people still pretend that europoors shouldn't have been range banned after they flooded the site in 2010

This kid clearly posted on Sup Forums making a thread like
>Dubs decide what I say on television

You underaged realize this is staged like Jerry Springer, WWE, etc right?

>Implying maple niggers aren't still the problem
get out newfag leaf

>You underaged realize this is staged like Jerry Springer, WWE, etc right?

Nice alternative fact.

>talk shows aren't a staged
oh wait, i forgot that you leftists are the people who believe that harry potter and stare wars are real

I think I'm done with this website now.

I've been posting here since 2008 when I was like 15 on Sup Forums Sup Forums and Sup Forums (the basic entry boards) I guess.

Used to do shit like habbo raids and trolling people in halo 3. But at least I know the difference between real life and the internet.

As I grew up I progressively went to Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /fit/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and I'm 24 now

I used Sup Forums for a while especially during the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman trial in 2013 and all the meme's and shit, but now Sup Forums is more mainstream and Sup Forums is the modern day Sup Forums entry board. It's literally teenagers who found out about Sup Forums through reddit or 9gag green text story screencaps. The only thing they know how to say

Le cuck xD
Le nigger xD
Le Trump xD
Le praise kek xD
Le evil SJW's xD

Saying nigger and being racist online was funny and stuff as an edgy teen, but when you grow up, go to college and meet different people you kind of get bored of it and look back and see your stupid/cringey you were.

Guess I'm starting to become a normie or whatever. I only come here because I like talking anonymously and don't like facebook, twitter, instagram etc.

Nice blog. Fuck off to Reddit.

triggerd?

I don't care about the link. Got sauce on the girl?

epic post bro xD

Don't forget to do your middle school homework.

You just turned into a cuck. Definitely time for you to move on.

Calm down sweetie

lmao i hope she committed sui

I bet his parents smacked the shit out of him afterwards backstage.

I'm glad you see through the bullshit now, user.

This. Ignore the jaded alt-righters that will reply to you though.

Just know you're not alone and I feel exactly the same.

>reddit spacing
>reddit white guilt
>reddit wording
>>>/reddit/

Dude. Stop replying to yourself. Pass users can see it. It's embarrassing.

i love coalburners

ALL FOR CHAD

See you tomorrow, nigger.

So these are the kind of people who post praise kek. Really makes you think.

I feel ya user. The endless counter culture shit just gets tiring and unfunny after a while.

No you don't, I went to school with some kids raised on here. They don't become right wingers they just like saying "nigger" and snickering to themselves.

>So these are the kind of people who post praise kek. Really makes you think.

no these are the kind of people that can triangulate the exact location of a single flagpole in america with only having a livestream to work with

no one cares

and you'll be back here tomorrow, fag

at least we dont have to worry about any of them procreating

This. I used to hate on Sup Forums but 2016 and so far 2017 they have been the MVPs of this site.

not agreeing with all your points but you're right about this website being reddit central now

just look at all the extremely unfunny posts that get a shit-ton of (You)'s with reaction images and shit. It's like these kids that only know Sup Forums from epic screencaps wants to do the same thing, but they don't actually understand why those screencapped posts got so many replies in the first place.

They want the Sup Forums-experience but it ends up fake and forced like they're on a themepark ride or some shit.

There's nothing more reddit than whining about how Sup Forums isn't the same anymore just so you know. The site isnt here to cater to your interpretation of what it should be. Like it or leave it. Stop whining.

>t. butthurt redditor

>nevertrustspoilers.jpeg

Wow great argument

>therefore Sup Forums is underage autists

>implying it isn't

Most of this board are posters from Sup Forums and it shows
Sup Forums is literally the worst board on this site

Sup Forums is always the worst board on this site.

I'm sory Sup Forums isn't the feminst leftist black supremacist safe space you've been looking for, try reddit instead

the fuck are you even talking about?
you're acting like Sup Forums isn't a safe space for you

You need to take a break from the internet

>just look at all the extremely unfunny posts that get a shit-ton of (You)'s with reaction images and shit. It's like these kids that only know Sup Forums from epic screencaps wants to do the same thing, but they don't actually understand why those screencapped posts got so many replies in the first place.

top kek fpbp

>he's actually admitting that he wants Sup Forums to be his feminist leftist black supremacist safe space
kill yourself, cuck

>he's afraid to take his views to a public forum so he shitposts on an anime imageboard under anonymity

ur starting to project now, senpai

You're 100% correct.

Stop. Replying. To. Yourself.

Sup Forums is worst by lbgts, cucks, childminds spamming
blacked threads
forcing memes
whining about pol and drumpf
jailbait threads

Sup Forums is public forum, reddit

you cant even link to other boards properly you fucking tourist

I hope Shia Labeouf offers Hiro so much money to buy Sup Forums that he cant say no.

and then proceeds to have the site redirect to a he will not divide us graphic.

pay fuckers

>I think I'm done with this website now.
see you tommorrow

>on a thread that will be gone in an hour
>as anonymous
>on a niche website

super public there

>half of them are spaniards or hispanics

why are people who speak spanish such massive normies

are you lefty shit? wtf are you doing here?

Why did Constantinople get the works?

>"Waaaah multiple people disagree with me, must be samefag. There is no way people can think like this in my hivemind safe space."

You kids are literally worst that tumblr SJW's

this tbqh

this kid was the last straw. im also 29 and need to get my life on track

>The redditor hasn't heard of archives
I guess /r/BLACKED doesn't need that feature

Are you triggered?

What? I know plenty of robot Mexicans, myself included

You're completely right. I want to stop getting on here, but I probably won't

You won't be missed, faggot.

find me one of my posts in the archives

Don't look back.

That's no-one's business but the Turks.

>the redditor still hasn't grasped the idea of an anonymous imageboard
so,,,this....is....the....intellect.....of.....a......leftist....

Kek reveals xirself in mysterious ways.

that you can post whatever you want without fear of people in the real world finding out?

Why would I fear people finding out that I'm not a white guilt faggot?

I have never not even once let him feel safe.

I use everything in my life experience in the third world, to make him feel as unsafe as I possible can.

>tfw that's an actual possibility
I hope Sup Forums doesn't fuck up this site for the rest of us. I doubt he'd make the distinction between Sup Forums and the rest of the actually good boards on here

when was the last time you saw a ban for underage? i don't think it really happens anymore.

shut the fuck up

I fucking wish I was 11 again

because your parents would ground you, kiddo

We need to save cunny posts and bring back Kaiji

>the underage leftist thinks people should be punished for not hating their own race