When did you realize twinks were better than women in every way shape or form?

When did you realize twinks were better than women in every way shape or form?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d1mlAfE9on0
youtu.be/x4iBBfEHNaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

about the same time I realized Australia is full of shitposters

lol fag

they don't have a moist hole that gets moister with arousal

thread failure

Do you think the artist got his hands knee-deep in that boipuzi?

OP is a disgusting faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=d1mlAfE9on0

Never. Have you seen these nu-hipster libcucks these days? That's twink behaviour. Can't stand it.

Walking around like their hips are loose and their knees bent inwards with every step and talking with loud nasally voices on the iphone like "oh em gee did u that new Orange is the New Black?"

Gross. A twink is that 24/7

No thanks.

I'll stick with a women. Even though she's just as shit and annoying at least she's better stocked physically.

I hate faggots but this track is fire

youtu.be/x4iBBfEHNaE

Fo sho

>he wants wet dishes over tightness

Long time ago, but it was probably already a fact anyway

i am a 'twink' and I get hit on at the gym by big men. not gay tho

What's coming out of the standing kid's right knee?

>tfw not attracted to feminine men
there must be something seriously wrong with me

It's the other kids leg...

thanks

When did you realize that you were a faggot?

twinks are fucking annoying
i'd take a beefy husbando-material guy over one of them any day

Were you serious?

No, mate, it's little girls who are better than women in every way. Not men.
And they changed the Coppertone girl so her butt is no longer showing and that is terrible.

Get out

>unironically liking 3d
>not sticking to glorious 2d waifus

why not? men are objectively better than women

Looks like Henry Scott Tuke.
In which case, he wouldn't. He was homosexual, but did not assault the boys he painted.

>it will be amazing

It's a really good picture of a family whos mommy is doing all the household and daddy mows the lawn at sunday, smoking his pipe and tells epic stories about the glorious vietnam victory to the kids, who sit in a circle and look in awe at that wise great man. The son is playing catch the ball with the dog and the daughter will help her mother baking cookies for the whole neighbourhood.
Oh, and John Cena will come around and play peekaboo with the kids in his Ford. Everyone is happy and hissing the american flag when the icecream van comes around.

>playing some nice cover of the american anthem sung by Trump's daughter

Every true blonde american with blue eyes will hum the song of his forefathers. Tears will be shed by the mothers of 1 1/3 kids and the sky will be budweiser blue and red with a glimpse of stars and the moon shows off the american eagle at daylight.
The FBI will drive around, windows open in a black SUV and cheer to the patriotic citizens who will salute or waving their handkerchiefs.
Shootings will only occur in a range and google will only show the heroes of the ancient wars they fought.
Fox News will be the only broadcaster around and free speech is just a circlejerk everyone's agreeing to.
Amazon will read your mails and maybe delivering them with a drone, if it's not too offending to the SJW's.

>what a great time to be alive, daddy

Captain Kirk gets his own fleet, taking poland into space and frogs will btfo this planet on a segway. Rain will only happen if an angel goes to heaven and Muhammed will only spread 72 virgins instead of blowing up 72 virgins at the mall.
Football and basebal will be the worldwide dominating sports and the US will be the best at it. Every game would be saluted by M16's firing Mars bars into the sky celebrating freedom.
The oilers would run into the stadium with fountains of oil and gold spreading around.

>I'm celebrating right now grandmother.

they cant give boobjobs for shit tho

no u
Yeah, men are objectively better than women but not for sexing.

god damnit m8 is your economy so efficient thanks to the chinks that all you former criminals have to do is shit post?

When I was 6 she made me feel funny inside.
When I was 23 I made her feel funny inside.

It was a quality post. The assblast is too strong with this one

fuck off chink. quit dick riding strayla.

The problem has and always has been white women. Don't turn into a fag because a white girl hurt your feelings, OP, turn to other races and see women are still better.

>being a race traitor
You have to realize it's women, in general, who are the problem.

>HURR DURRR don't be a "race traitor" (meaningless buzzword) and have half-white kids, become a faggot and have NO KIDS

Okay, bro....