Race War? Race War

Alright hispanics, which side are you on?

There is a happening coming. Which side do you take?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
youtube.com/watch?v=Xuiq5w1Scdo
youtube.com/watch?v=byk3As3-Usk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

on the other side of the border wall i hope

whites, duh

how is this even a question

We are mostly a christian country so anything against Islam. Also, we are racist so whites.

We are with whites.

FPBP

Whites

Whites, everyone in my family(28 of us) are all upstanding, hard working people, and we all hate niggers. My father never shuts up about the "mayates" at the train station, and them constantly begging for money like the sub humans they are.

With you my fellow mexican brother together with our Asian brothers we will purge the animals from our presence from a fellow white man who also works hard.

considering the president of mexico is whiter than the president of the us, i'm guessing they will side with whites.

We should be importing mexicans and deporting niggers

oh they are getting that no matter what side they pick

Latinos, asians and indians are with the whites

White tip better. Niggers don't tip at all

Can confirm I am white and I tip all the time, a single white male too which means I'm selfish as fuck. I like good service

it depends. Hispanics have a caste of there own. South americans don't like central americans. They see them as lazy, entitled, and rapey - which 9/10 they are.

i'll take spic over spook any day

Hispanics won't be with whites but we won't be against them and we'll both be against blacks. Also Asians blend in with Hispanics. Let's do this.

You damn right we'll side with whites, one of the cops injured in Dallas was even a rican ffs

Whites. Family taken care of by white father. My mom's side of the family are Hispanic wannabe mexicans. I date a white guy. I've been approached by both white and black guys but whites are the only ones who have done so respectfully. Not "hey girl yo ass is fine" "jus tryna be yo friend"

Don't forget one of the cops killed last night was a mexi american

Not sure about tanned German Zimmerman, but a lot of hispanics can be considered white.

Full blood Indios are nigger tier.

My boyfriend is Mexican.

president of mexico is also whiter than the prime minister of canada.

Fucking uncle Tom.

Being of bean descent and having grown up in a poor nigger neighborhood, I'm going to have to go with whites.

You guys know how to run a tight ship which is better for everyone involved when the kikes aren't involved, yes I am brown but at least I'm tall for one (just a cunt hair away from 6'1)

So white and brown team up on black and kosher? Fuck yeah, let's do this shit.

I will speaks for chileans mestizos even if i'm white, but I know my people. They absolutely will help whites! british, spanish and germans make this country a great country. Even full natives countries like Perú, Bolivia, Ecuador,etc will stand with whites, period.
>pic average chileans looks like

Can confirm. Mother tells me all the time about how niggers never tip. Just 2 days ago, 2 black people came in, ate, had a $55 tip, and left nothing, Yesterday, one of her co-workers had a $70 table, and the people were niggers. They left no tip, and wrote "#Blacklivesmatter" on the receipt.

true, we don't like central americans, even colombians, peruvians, bolivians are shit. Argentina, Chile, uruguay, Costa rica, panamá are the only decent countries

We'll just lay in wait with you gringos like the Arabs and Asians will.
We have a pretty good deal with things going as they are.

We get to remove blacks and we still get to have tons of kids.
In the end, we win.

Catholic stopped beung Christian when you faggots started worshipping a woman and pray in to saints, you idol worshipping smelly brown people.

Whites, no question.

>Hispanics
>not the most racist people in the world towards blacks
Do you live under a rock OP

>having people from your own lands on your soccer team

I thought the rules of soccer required that the entire team be foreigners of a different ethnic background than your nation's majority?

Living in New Mexico, 2nd+ generation Mexicans are pretty bro tier as long as their not in gangs. They like guns, cookouts, trucks, sports and basically all the cool shit I like. They also hate blacks, not that there's a ton out here, but there are some.

Time well tell.

There is no race war, vato. Piss off, payaso.

They're on their own side. They'll use the chaos to assert their own control over vast swathes of the south-west.

Being white myself, on the Whites sides.

i side with the EBIL WHITEBOIS

As a white hispanic i choose whites, i hate niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
youtube.com/watch?v=Xuiq5w1Scdo
youtube.com/watch?v=byk3As3-Usk

Fuck crackers, we saw your real feelings with the rise in Trump's popularity. You'll get no support from us (aside from a few self-hating cucks that have no doubt already posted itt)

Caucasian spic here, im with anyone thats against niggers.

Thats what Im saying dude, we need our own taqiyya
See

I dunno, it doesn't get more white than being a cuck

totally with whites. FUCK niggers, I hope they kill them all.

Yes good goy, anything but white

t. pretentious hillbilly protestant

Some niggers are nice

1st gen Mexican American here.

Definitely with whites. I despise niggers and dream of a world with no niggers

Hispandex hate nog too

Whites. Look at the telenovelas. No chimps.

Is that scale in kg or freedom units?

1st gen frijol here to second this statement

Lol Mexicans hate blacks what are you talking about?

hispanics and blacks have always hated each other

Lots of liars or outcasts in this thread. Hispanics will undoubtedly join in with the blacks

this

for their services once they will get honorable discharge right over the wall with complementary brita filters so they can safely drink their water, it'll be a peaceful sendaway

>mystery...and rape

TexMex here white/hispanic/probably Indian too.

Firmly on the white and right side. Fuck a nigger.

I am not with niggers, we can defend ourselves from them together

Kill each other and I'll be busy impregnating your women :^)

I'm on the white's side