Besides Seinfeld what are tv shows or movies that feature sph scenes?

Besides Seinfeld what are tv shows or movies that feature sph scenes?

What is SPH?

Shrink penis house

Smegma penis huffing

Shrink Penis House

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

jews are really easy to identify learn how to do it then you wouldn't have to drop so many people

>not already knowing about Seinfeld's jewishness

Shrink penis house

>sitcom about jews in new York
>doesn't realize they are jewish
Are you fucking retarded or something?

Shrink penis house

I would love some suggestions for more sph

Shrink Penis House

Cats ate her face

Based Kramer

Shrink Penis House

what did you expect? also why are you spamming every thread with this shit?

I've never seen it but there must be more sph in tv shows right? Maybe Sex in the City or Girls must have had some size queens, small cock shaming anything right?

Tons of sitcoms have an episode or two that mentions it off-handedly.

I believe there's a friends episode, but I can't remember much more than that.
There's an episode of how I met your mother, in which Robin reveals that a guy she dated was small and the guys are uncomfortable hearing about it.

There's an episode of family guy (sadly, it's zombie family guy) in which Stewie is pretending to be a high school student and ends up getting mocked when he reveals that he has a baby sized penis.
There's also a classic family guy episode in which Peter feels emasculated when he discovers Chris is hung.

There's an episode of American Dad in which Francine says that certain hurtful nicknames like 'fatty or baby penis' don't mean anything.

Excellent thank you for suggestions

There's a Brendan Fraser movie, I think it's Bedazzled? In which he wishes to be an athlete, but in the fantasy he has a tiny cock.

There's an episode of Sex and the City in which the sluttiest one dates a guy she really likes, but is devastated when she learns he has a tiny cock.

There's an episode of Futurama in which Fry goes into the women's steam room and Amy and Leela make a remark about life before genetic engineering (to make every cock big).

There's an episode of South Park in which Cartman and a bunch of other townsfolk get angry and have some sort of hostage situation because they all have small dicks.

These are mostly just one-off gags, and I'm sure there are a thousand more in other sitcoms and things.

i remember this

There's an episode of Scrubs in which JD's girlfriend calls his dick 'little buddy.'

There's an episode of Bob's Burgers in which the Gretchen briefly dates and then dumps Hugo, apparently saying she 'doesn't mind a small badge, but he doesn't know how to use it.'

>There's a Brendan Fraser movie, I think it's Bedazzled?
Damn I wonder if that's why his wife left him and fucked Jon over so bad, Brendan must have been unable to satisfy her

*fucked him over so bad

I haven't actually seen the show, but I think in a recent season of You're the Worst one guy gets cucked by his wife. I don't know if she ever explicitly states that it's because his penis is small.