Who else is boycotting star wars now?

who else is boycotting star wars now?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/18/silence-scorsese-s-flawed-frustrating-white-savior-tries-to-save-japan-from-itself.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol wtf does that even mean

>Jen Yamato
>Not a yellow-nigger

>the eight installment of the Star Wars sage
Does she proofread her garbage?

>Ask woman "Who are you?"
>She bursts in tears and calls me sexist

Hahaha what a fucking stupid bitch, come on the trailer hasn't bern realeased and the lead character is a girl, how is the movie an example of patriarchy.

luke, after years of isolation on a far away planet, doesnt immediately recognize someone he has never met. its biologically instilled patriarchy.

Cool mansplaining dude.

wtf i love star wars now

>MRAs getting triggered
>look for article
>its not real

tell me again how SJWs are dumb and MRAs are smart

Oh I can't wait for:

>Luke mansplains the force to Rey
>Kylo Ren is a rapist
>Rey force aborts Kylos baby

>he doesnt know she is a contributor (nothing more than a blogger) and deleted it after tons of negative feedback

>Jen Yamato

Is there anything worse than Asian SJW's?

All the bitchy smugness of white SJW's with all the victim-complex of non-white SJW's.

>its not real

So then where did the image come from? Fucking Photoshop?

Jesus fuck please tell me this isn't real

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/18/silence-scorsese-s-flawed-frustrating-white-savior-tries-to-save-japan-from-itself.html

Why does everything has to do with race and/or sexism

I love how well these right/left shills and panderers know their audience and their detractors.

You people are being manipulated in such an open way, and you take it, you love it, you can't live without the fake rage.

why do you hate women?

Are you actually implying it would be hard to photoshop something like this?

cant find the article, link it up user

Eeeeeh, thats basically what the yuro monks tried to do with nihon thou, they pretty much always did that around the world.

>MGTOW virgins falling for this bait again

keep it up OP

what happened in the lives of these people for so many gamergaters and MRAs to hate women so much?

Chad fucked their 'girlfriends'...

It's a fake article, but they'd have written it if they could have.

tfw Rey was a mary sue so that Luke wouldn't mansplain the force.

Well thats like your opinion man. Why people believe that not accepting third way of feminism = hate women, They are the ones that hate men or/and non feminist women.

>he hasn't been boycotting anything nu-star wars since the disney purchase

what has spreading fake articles to incite hatred and getting outraged by opinion pieces got to do with that

>MRA
What does that mean?

code word for perma virgin or MLP fan

But what does it stand for exactly?

google it motherfucker