ITT: BRAIN DAMAGINGLY BAD MOVIES AND TV

Fuck you, OP, I thought I forgot about this

Garden State

this was robotkino

You wouldn't know a good movie even if it hit you on the head and gave you a blowjob.

this AI and iRobot are the only robot kino

>MFW I'M OP

>DUDE SURREALISM LMAO
>DUDE WAR SUCKS LMAO

I watched the redux version only, I have never seen the original.

SO FUCKING BORING!

Oh no guys! He's giving the white power sign!

#racistwilliams
#notmybicentennialman

>its an OP is a gigantic pleb episode

they should have called it the reSUCKS version

ITT: Nostalgia blinded plebs

it wasn't really a war movie it was more about the depths of mans soul and survival

I liked it tho. Recommend you read Heart of Darkness

But this was pretty fucking good. Based Sam Neill can do no wrong

this op is one of the biggest faggots I've ever seen on Sup Forums

SEE

nah dude it had a solid story and Sam Niel being Sam Neil you are the pleb who is incapable of qualifying his opinions with support and reasoning

i was just pretending to hate it so people would actually talk about it on here, nobody replies unless you pretend to be retarded

SEE

BIGGEST.FUCKING.PLEBS

>he can only get (You)'s by talking to himself
Embarrassing

>the majority of people dislike it
WTF I love Bicentennial Man now???

Rick and morty

>le hairy sea meme
>he doesn't even play warhammer
embarassing

I read the wiki at schoolk

>I read the wiki at schoolk
Wow, so you went to school to read a Warhammer wiki? Which gas station do you work at?

>play warhammer
>playing a ded game
Chek yoslf b4 u shrk uself user

im still at school u fynt

Robin Williams movies in general fucking suck

>im still at school u fynt
>fynt

So if I asked you about art, you'd probably give me the skinny on every art book ever written. Michelangelo, you know a lot about him. Life's work, political aspirations, him and the pope, sexual orientations, the whole works, right? But I'll bet you can't tell me what it smells like in the Sistine Chapel. You've never actually stood there and looked up at that beautiful ceiling; seen that. If I ask you about women, you'd probably give me a syllabus about your personal favorites. You may have even been laid a few times. But you can't tell me what it feels like to wake up next to a woman and feel truly happy. You're a tough kid. And I'd ask you about war, you'd probably throw Shakespeare at me, right, "once more unto the breach dear friends." But you've never been near one. You've never held your best friend's head in your lap, watch him gasp his last breath looking to you for help. I'd ask you about love, you'd probably quote me a sonnet. But you've never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable. Known someone that could level you with her eyes, feeling like God put an angel on earth just for you. Who could rescue you from the depths of hell. And you wouldn't know what it's like to be her angel, to have that love for her, be there forever, through anything, through cancer. And you wouldn't know about sleeping sitting up in the hospital room for two months, holding her hand, because the doctors could see in your eyes, that the terms "visiting hours" don't apply to you. You don't know about real loss, 'cause it only occurs when you've loved something more than you love yourself. And I doubt you've ever dared to love anybody that much. And look at you... I don't see an intelligent, confident man... I see a cocky, scared shitless kid.

>mawkish
>using faggy words to appear intelligent even though you're displaying utter stupidity
why do plebs do this

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Look, if you're gonna jerk off, why don't you do it at home with a moist towel?

>Mfw he wouldn't stop referring to himself as 'One', even when he was part of the family :(

Weak willed faggot that killed himself.

The 3rd mummy movie. Was so bad i literally couldn't finish it.

is that dr pavel?

This movie was great fuck you OP

Why does Sup Forums defend this meme actor who had like 1 good movie out of a 100 that he starred in? Much like Nicolas Cage

Literally, unironically and in all seriousness, kill yourself

Too bad he enjoyed autoerotic asphyxiation too much

Suicide is for weakminded and you will go to hell

and YOU GO TO HELL, YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE. That's why SUICIDE iS FOR COWARDS. That's what God and my father told me.

It was garbage.

The book was actually FAR better than this piece of shit movie.

If you disagree, you belong on reddit.

Mfw i couldnt convince the plebs in school that they were robots at the end of AI. Fuckers thought they were aliens.

>redditimage

all I remember from this movie was he was very happy to fart but his farts sounded very different from my farts which made me feel self conscious that i had weird sounding farts so I never farted in front of people until one day when I had a fart that sounded like the one in the movie and I was cured. True story

>le everyone who doesn't like what I like is reddit
Buddy, this isn't your high school liberal debate team

>his dad
>his
what did he mean by this?

Found the redditor.

>1 good movie out of a 100 that he starred in
>Much like Nicolas Cage
tell me one good movie he starred in besides adaptation

this is kino though

why

The sex scenes alone make this movie atleast 7/10.

I can't, and I don't even agree with Adaptation being good

Couldn't finish it. Pirated it, and I feel like I was ripped off.

I enjoyed Leaving Las Vegas. Specifically the anal rape scene and the sex scene where he literally cums and dies at the same time.

Idk why everyone hates this movie. It has good production values and the robot is a great character. Good family movie

Probably seen it almost half a dozen times.

He didn't know if he was cumming or going.

Poltergeist remake.

I've seen worse

>pic unrelated

Your wrong kiddo

But I love dead to smoochy unironically.

Hey little nipple nibbler, the rhino is a Nazi.

Definitely so bad its good

I also love this movie. Robin Williams is hilarious as a villain. My brother and I still quote his scene where he's driving Smoochy to the Nazi rally when it closes in on his eyeball.