Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3vPt1wtGzAM
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/57698929/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/3vPt1wtGzAM
youtu.be/3vPt1wtGzAM
youtu.be/3vPt1wtGzAM

Reminder that this board is Sup Forums and as such this is a place to discuss the TV show, not whine about the books. Whining about books makes you a bed-wetter.

Examples of bed-wetting behaviour -

Genuinely believing Stannis is still alive (delusional beyond belief)
Mentioning "Darkstar" (whatever that is)
Trying to cast or droning on about characters that will obviously not even appear in the show
Referring to the White Walkers as "Others"
Crying about some goofy zombie Cat Stark story being removed
Calling the Three Eyed Raven "Bloodraven" like a complete oaf
Saying "Dabid"
Not realising that saying "frogfu" is as beta as it gets
Whining about 104 year old Barristan Selmy being outnumbered and killed
Bringing up Reddit in any context
Using terms like "bookfag", "showpleb", "normies" or any cringeworthy variant

Please stick to discussing all the good and bad aspects of the TV show only. No bed-wetting.

If any of this post upsets you please do not whine like a child, kindly piss off to /lit/ and try not to weep when you get bullied.

You're doing god's work user

>Genuinely believing Stannis is still alive
believing the hound was still alive was in the bed wetter copy pasta 2 seasons ago.

does anybody want to read my mock Dan and Dabid interview I just wrote up?

reddit the post

Fuck! Jaqen H'ghar sacrificed his own identity to become a member of the Faceless Men!

His name, face and Lorathi heritage means nothing to him anymore!

not sure if show autist or high level troll, there is really little to talk about as far as the show is concerned mr. bossy pants

>Please stick to discussing all the good and bad aspects of the TV show only
You are aware the worst thing by far is how the show deals with the source material?
it's impossible to really get how bad the shitshow is without bringing up the books.
cry more showfag

Also Azor Jaqen!
Valar Dohaeris!

P U R E K I N O
U
R
E
K
I
N
O

the only thing that matters to jaqen is rape. it's why he became a faceless man. to improve his rape score

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

How will they portray relationship Daenerys - Arya? I suppose they will meet someday. Will there be respect, friendship, hatred?

For the last fucking time!
Jaqen fucking H'ghar is not a fucking rapist! JAQEN H'GHAR IS NOT A FUCKING RAPIST!

kill yourselves for taking the bait, every last one of you

Gendrick

is that what Jaqen screams as he rapes the waif?

The One True Ship

who cares

>How will they portray relationship Daenerys - Arya? I suppose they will meet someday. Will there be respect, friendship, hatred?
Arya will pull whole concerned sibling trope and threaten to kill Dany if she hurts Snuh

NO! Because a man (Jaqen) doesnt rape Waif or any human/animal being at all! You fucking got that?!

Also why are you thinking that Jaqen H'ghar from the free city of Lorath is a rapist?

you seems much on the defensive about your rapist character.

Reddit general

Where da fuck is Salty Cunt and the guy who posts "friendly reminder that Syrio forel bla blah"?

Waiting for season 7!

they'll be BFF, do you not get how the show works already?

good guys = friends together. bad guys = friends together.

Grrrrrrrr!
THATS NOT A FUCKING ANSWER!
KILL YOU!

I am making my way through seasons 1 to 6 for the second time at present.

Lots of great writing in these early ones, plenty foreshadowing of future events in the dialogue used in key scenes.

I'm going marathon Game of Thrones a month before season 7 airs on tv.

Red Bull, kapsalon and popcorn will do!

so you're a murderer on top of being rapist?

I don't know why i did this

Benioff on the shows continued success and race relations in the US:
"Let's get one thing straight, we make fiction, we're not kidding ourselves, there is no Westeros, Dragons aren't real, duh. But what Dan and I have been able to accomplish is nothing short of extraordinary, to develop authentic character drama and capture the human condition in a fantasy world -- we just feel so grateful for the opportunity we were given. To say that it is all good would be a lie, I mean I know at least, from a creative standpoint, our jobs got a lot harder after we were out of source material, but I guess we just got lucky ya know? I mean, Dan and I joked, what are we going to do? We didn't count on George falling behind the show! And as talentless kikes our first move was obvious choice, and ultimately what we went with, replace the character conflict with diversity and paint every white man as the antagonist. You get the moral high ground for having powerful women, and you get to see pathetic losers complain because the white guy was the super hero. And to that fan I say this: get used to it whitey, you’ve had your chance, now its time to get in line and see how it feels to be one of the people you’ve stepped on for so long.

Weiss : "At one point I told Dabid, if we keep it up at this pace, were not going to have any white guys left to kill by the end of the show. "

(Laughing) D. Benioff: I remember Dan and I were finishing up the script for season seven, I get a call "DABID DABID! It was Dan, drunk of course. He asked, any chance john snow is actually black or something? Can't someone put a spell on him? At first I laughed it off but, on second thought, is Dan a genius? I mean imagine, a world without white people, haha well, we can always dream.

bookfag here, whats it like being a reddit showpleb and actually thinking Stannis is dead? lmao cucks.

Stannis is foreshadowed and quite obviously set up to (in the books of course, plebs) take on the mantle on the Night King.

No murderer
No rapist
A man is only a faceless assassin!

showpleb? psh wikifag is obviously the optimal choice

it tastes delicious that GRRM told D&D the eventual fate of stannis. theres a lot of people still alive in the books that you wont get to finish for the next 15 years

>bookfag
>reddit
>showpleb
>lmao cucks
>i troll u

the only thing you forgot to to was post a frog

lmaaao reddit. JEWS. C U C K S!!

Maaaan, /got/ threads used to be funny, interesting, crazy and cool thread to be!

But right now.....its kinda boring and lame.

me on the left

haha NIGGER! am i right? this forum is awesome. not like that cancer facebook and reddit!

its been like this since between s3 and s4

Jaqen and Arya are coming back to Westeros!

Well folks, my time on Sup Forums is over.
If you excuse me, I must leave you for a long time being.

I must go back now, back to writting TWOW and ASOD. I will give my wife your regards.

And maybe then will I release TWOW next year if not this year.

And remember to check out my Wild Cards.

Keep you updated.

With friendly regards,
George RR Martin

#
And more thing,
The Winds of Winter will be a masterpiece.

Till then, goodbye.

oldfag here. Been posting since season 3

bedwetter

>haha NIGGER!
Watch your language!

CAPITAL GAINS??

going through the 2015 /got/ archive since i missed the reaction to it here.

C-can you p-post a l-link?

was that season 5? fuck why is that the least memorable season?

What will happend to Sup Forums and /got/ when season 7 finaly airs?

>least memorable
Ssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

How do I leave Sup Forums forever?
Why do some people still go back?
Why is Sup Forums so crazy yet interesting?
Why is it called Sup Forums?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/57698929/

ignore the reddit tourist.

Thanks a lot brother.

Which actress has the best ass on the show? Which actor does?

not even a homosexual man could be this gay. i have a hard time believing a woman over 18 would behave like you. you do know you have to be 18 to post here right?

? & ?

kek @ the trollfag making so many sad posts and getting 0 responses

we use to actually have fun back then

oona chaplin

same thing that has happened the last couple of years

there will be multiple live game threads with quality discussion while this shithole is mostly abandon due to the special self-proclaimed bookfags trying desperately to troll the quality discussion threads

Look you dumd little faggot, you do know that this is just a joke? A roleplaying on Sup Forums just for fun and not to be taken seriously. Did you know that, stupid pleb.

>How do I leave Sup Forums forever?
If you find the secret let me know.
I was doing so well staying away from Sup Forums for a couple months. But I've relapsed. And now I'm binging. it's terrible, because it takes so much time. And all i accomplish is maybe sometimes out-arguing someone. But that's rare. Typically the arguments go on forever. Or devolve into base insults.

I wish Sup Forums didn't exist. I swear it's the cause of my life degrading to the sad state it's in now.

The fuck your talking to or about?
Which troll?

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

how many chapters will based bran get in twow

so syrio is the pedo and not meryn?

really makes you think

There he is! I kinda missed you, where have you been?

ah so you're drunk then, got it.

Friendly reminder that S6 Jaqen H'ghar is the same Jaqen from S2.

Ah so you're on period and high then, got it.

I was being ironic.

I have to say though, as shitty and cancerous as Sup Forums is, I do owe it for making me aware of the show. I remember seeing a thread praising the first episode, figured I'd check it out, and I loved it. Was surprised how well done the first season was, and I dived head first into it.

Azor Jaqen

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

Friendly reminder that......

Bran a cute

Sure post it my man

The Walking Dead is cancer and boring as hell.

>there are plebs among us who think GRRM will finish another book..consider me laffin

You thought it was just sword fighting he taught Arya?

TWOW will be done soon promise.

Best ass ->missandei
Best ass-> gonna go with a dark house and say kitt. Hes a manlet so its nothing overwhelming.

hahahahahahahahahah, going through these old threads are great.

he didn't

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Get a job, a real career one, then Sup Forums has no power over you

I was just memein' believe me I would be so excited if TWOW gets finished

He posted it again! That absolute madman!

he also taught her how to become a woman

Cleganebowl!

Can someone imaging the fight!
Please describe the how the fight would look like.

definiely could have made it more settle and took more time on actually making good funny points but i was bored and just went with >the joos boogey man

two big strong men....touching each other at vulnerable places....mmmmm

This show does a lot of fucked up things, but gay incest is too disgusting even for it.

that would be sooo epic! le lel :^) top kek am i right guys? typical of the jews too! sooo edgy and anti-white i can already taste the tears of those drumpfkins!

just say you are illiterate, there is nothing to be ashamed

there wasnt any in the books either until the new TWOW chapter where euron rapes damphair

And GoT isn't?