Lena Dunham

How can people continue to reject her?? What the fuck, she's a woman! This is unforgiveable!

>Lena was seated at a table with Odell at the Met Gala and she explained how awkward it was because she could tell he wasn't interested in her type at all.

On Friday, Dunham did an interview with comedian Amy Schumer and explained what exactly happened:

>"I was sitting next to Odell Beckham Jr., and it was so amazing because it was like he looked at me and he determined I was not the shape of a woman by his standards. He was like, "That's a marshmallow. That's a child. That's a dog." It wasn't mean he just seemed confused."

>"The vibe was very much like, 'Do I want to fuck it? Is it wearing a _ yep, it's wearing a tuxedo. I'm going to go back to my cell phone."

>"It was like we were forced to be together, and he literally was scrolling Instagram rather than have to look at a woman in a bow tie. I was like, 'This should be called the Metropolitan Museum of Getting Rejected by Athletes.'""

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/entertainment/lena-dunham-accuses-odell-beckham-jr-giving-cold-shoulder-article-1.2776349
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jwM8BTAQ3dM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do women think they're entitled to sex by men? Imagine this fucking article if the genders were reversed. Picture that shit in your mind.

Are you fucking serious with this shit?

Lena is special, she should not be treated this way. She's so proud and brave.

This has to be fake

nydailynews.com/entertainment/lena-dunham-accuses-odell-beckham-jr-giving-cold-shoulder-article-1.2776349

he's gay anyways not that if he was straight he would want to fuck her

It's cause based OBJ's got no time for being straight. Honestly this one of the few stories that actually makes me like this crybaby. Also
>woman in a bow tie

Oh well at least maybe he'll step it up this next season with Marshall on his flank

>he's gay anyways
Exactly. He didn't pay her any attention, because he doesn't give a shit about women in general.

>Imagine this fucking article if the genders were reversed
Pretty much a lot of Sup Forums then.

But he's gay

>Dunham did an interview with comedian Amy Schumer
Why do such horrid creatures flock too each other?

Fat women, especially Jews, are used to being able to get black men. It's just what they expect.

Exactly. Women behave like Sup Forums people IN REAL LIFE.

for the oats

>“I don’t get the purpose of all the nudity on the show. By you particularly. I feel like I’m walking into a trap where you say no one complains about the nudity on ‘Game of Thrones,’ but I get why they’re doing it. They’re doing it to be salacious. To titillate people. And your character is often naked at random times for no reason.”

>Dunham left after the panel. But Apatow stuck around, and we talked about my question, which he said was “offensive on its face.”

“You should read it and discuss it with other people,” he told me. “It is very offensive.”

“Is it sexist?” I asked. “Because I would ask the same question –“

“It’s sexist and offensive, it’s misogynistic,” he said.

Thanks for link bruh
I still don't get how it's relevant
Why the duck does it matter who is attracted to whom? And if he is gay, even more wtf

He's not gay, it's a meme.

terrible that lena had to put up with so much bullshit, typical men

>This should be called the Metropolitan Museum of Getting Rejected by Athletes
good joke Lena!

how sheltered/socially retarded do you have to be to unironically post shit like this?

What's this

>seething

Hah. Women are funny, get over it

Fat coal burning jewess detected

Apatow is such a fucking faggot. Just the other day he got all pissed off at Artie Lange because he and Gilbert Gottfried said nigger a bunch on Opie Radio

I don't know why, but I hate (((men))) like Judd Apatow much, much more than the dumb bitch he's white-knighting for

Feel free to delude yourself (obviously a way of life or you both would've necked yourselves by now), but the truth is I'm just mildly amused by how maladapted you dummies are.

You've probably gleaned from the Sup Forums buzzword generator replies that the answer is 'very'.

Put on blast for why she is constantly naked in her show

Somebody make an Odell in the corner meme and be sure to include

>I'd rather be in Dallas feeding Zeke

How is he wrong though? For the most part nude scenes are either there to catch your interest, since it's someone you want to see naked, or played for laughs, because it's someone you really don't want to see naked. Dunham's not attractive enough for her being naked to hold anyone's attention, or grotesque enough to be played for laughs.

Triggered. Need a safespace, snowflake?

One journalist asked the creators and actors of Girls during a press event why the show had broken the record for the most nude time by a main character in the history of television

Then the entire panel, including Apatow called him a sexist and misogynist for asking.

I kinda think she meant this to be funny, not like a "serious statement on problematic behavior." It's self-deprecation, she's making fun of her own looks here, she's not saying he did anything wrong

Same old bullshit.

He's not wrong. The only thing wrong is how that disgusting jew got a show in the first place

Yeah, it was definitely a rhetorical question. I'll just never get used to how exceedingly retarded some people are.

Don't make me expose you on The Huffington Post, you fat fuck.

how was he white knighting her when he was complaining about having to see her fat ass nude everytime on her show

Did it have anything to do with Dunham having the personality of a doorstop

I've never actually heard of her other than here
She seems like a fat attention whore

Fat Jew who got turned down by a BBC guy detected

Even other SJWs think Lena Dunham is a piece of shit.

Because the question implies that Lena Dunham is not as attractive as the gorgeous supermodels they cast for nude scenes in Game of Thrones. And that is just NOT okay.

Okay.

Cry more bitch nigger

We already established you're a fat coal burning jewess

That's exactly what she is. She's also a jew that owes her success to jew nepotism

>She was forced to apologise

Lol

You might be retarded

Same old bullshit.

Fuck off Lena

We already established you're a genetic waste, so not sure how valid your speculation is.

Was it her, who made the jokes about Asian rapists?

If you dont like natural women then you're a misogynst.

If you keep reading the article, you'll notice how she changes her tune after people start calling her out on her bullshit.
>“If you pay attention to Lena Dunham you're sexualizing her. If you don't pay attention you're shallow and ignoring her,”
>“Dear Lena Dunham: Odell Beckham Jr. didn't owe you his time or attention,”
Suddenly, she did a heel turn and tried to brush it all off as her calling attention to her own insecurities. Kek.
Apparently not all of the internet/twitter has gone completely femtard liberal just yet.

why the fuck would he go on a date with her in the first place?

You misread the article, dude. A critic/reporter asked that question at a press panel. Judd Apatow tracked him down after the panel to give him a "very serious lecture" about hurting Lena's feelings

dumb phone poster

>grotesque enough to be played for laughs.
I know everyone likes to make fun of her but no tits BBw is kind of a niche fetish so I could see some people liking it.

I don't remember a single supermodel in GoT. If anything, GoT is one of the few high profile shows with 0 top tier attractive women.

Jesus Christ
Fuck you

oh i misread it lol

>not grotesque enough to be played for laughs
Gotta disagree there.

kill yourself

>The fat coal burning jewess thinks it decides who is the genetic waste

LMAO

But where are the oats? Brother.

shes so brave

How about you ask the 'woman' in question about it

in both their fat rolls brother

>trying this
>this
>>this
>>>this
>hard to characterize someone as something they're not just because you can't admit to yourself you're a stepping stone in society

el em ay oh

>I'm not a fat coal burning jewess
>I'm just defending this other fat coal burning jewess for a completely unrelated reason

Sing it sister
Fuck all these men

You want me to ask Lena Dunham why she, like most women (regardless of fitness or skin color), expect to be piped? Or do you want me to ask why she's, like most women, attracted to a successful, high-level athlete?

I'm not defending anyone. Lena Dunham can eat shit. It just so happens that you're a fucking loser and I felt like pointing that out.

>role reversal
>"Jonah Hill ruins Serena Williams night with unwarranted sexual advances. Seriously, who does this guy think he is?"

Does this thread give any other Anons the impression that Lena Dunham herself has appeared on Sup Forums to defend herself?

Ya and if I remember correctly when he saw this article of her whining he basically called her out on it all.
>She was acting awkward and trying to rub against me so I had to make some space.
>She made me feel really uneasy.
Among other things I dont remember, she basically came off as a fat girl who saw a pretty boy for the first time and because he said hi to her she got wet and decided HE IS THE MAN FOR ME!

Fat bitches are clingy awful people.

Yeah, you're her. Suck a dick, Lana.

I want to see a compilation of Lena nude scenes set to this song
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jwM8BTAQ3dM

This happened 7 months ago.

>I'm not defending anyone
>l-lena d-dunham c-can eat shit p.s. Lena if you're reading this I didn't mean it ;_;

If true
Hilarious

Why the fuck would dress like a man then dumb bitch?

Proud of black people for resisting their urges and saying NO to this ugly fat Jew

>constantly stutter typing
>even as a characterization

Could you have any less semen in your sack, my guy?

Oh shit. The retard in question is a fat coal burning jewess after all

>Lana
Lana spelled backwards is anal

Lol you are the only one not having fun here

Perhaps you're just not as interesting as you think you are Lena

I would if your mom didn't love me nutting on her face so much, she's a real cum slut

He did respond back to it, and people actually came to his defense and called her a racist for sexualizing a black man.

Which is hilarious because if black men would wake the fuck up they would realize, white women only want them for sex slaves, any other case she wants a white man with a big wallet. They are just to stupid to realize they are being objectified because "muh dick"

But every now and then, you get to smile when people like Lena stick their foot in their mouth.
>Kelly Osborne praises Latinos.
>For cleaning toilets.

>You want me to ask Lena Dunham why she, like most women (regardless of fitness or skin color), expect to be piped?
By a black man, yes. Is something unclear to you?

It happened in 2016, more than 6 months ago. Just fuck off, slowpoke.

Yeah dude, the opinion of a broken record nobody is really ruining my day. Why are you trying so hard to convince yourself that someone who disagrees with your retarded view of the world is something you hate? This level of delusion is concerning.

You haven't been near a vagina since you popped out 12 years ago. Sit the fuck down, son.

Yes, that black man is superior to you in every way. You may consider yourself better than him, but I promise you your opinion doesn't matter.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHY WONT HE FUCK MY BIG FAT BAGINA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Lena Dunham is flabbergasted that any man could be repulsed by her
>blames it on the fact that she was wearing a tuxedo

wew

Don't you see that the fat jewess wench is entitled to the black man?!? Or are you some kind of slaveophobe?

I'm sure she'd feel the same way about Tom Brady, Beuter Perkins.

I fucked your moms cunt last night while you schlicked your fat jew pussy to black men and cried yourself to sleep, Lena

You might've fucked a hot pocket last night cuz it has a slit. That's about as close as you've ever gotten to the real thing, though.

Unironically yes, because she's that full of herself.

>lol the fats and uglies, kek the virgins

>but I don project the things i hate upon others

>Yes, that black man is superior to you in every way.
Are your insecurities troubling you? I didnt mention anything that could imply that, dumbass.

I'm not even kidding I'm genuinely certain that unstable claptrap is fucking posting on here right now, RAILING against some other, intangible male because he too rejects her neglected, burlap-style body.