Who should trump gas first

who should trump gas first

>niggers or white liberals

leafs

keep it simple

gas the kikes, race war now

helicopter rides for errbody

White liberals so then when we gas the niggers no one will be around to bitch about it

white liberals

nothing more pathetic then a cuck constantly apologizing and sucking up to blm

The white liberals must be the first to go otherwise the problem will just continue on an endless loop. You do not tackle the problem by treating the symptoms but the cause of the illness.

We've gone over this a hundred times

Traitors die first, stop asking

>white liberals
Atleast the blacks have a reasonable complaint. White liberals are weak and a embarrasment to our race

We have room in the shower for both

This right here
/thread

There's a lot of good niggers out there.
There are no good white liberals out there.

liberals are the priority because they're the reason blacks are out of control. libs are the reason and blacks are the symptom.

All of the left.
Don't discriminate by race.

Liberals.
We wont need to do more after that. Liberals are cancer, blacks and others are just a symptom of it.

There is enough gas for both, but start with liberals. It´s a mental disease.

This.

liberals? lol, no. It's the jews who released the niggers and sicced them on you.

ill protect you leaf-kun

>based burrito bro

Traitors must be forced to watch their multicultural dystopia burn to the ground. All their subhuman pets and degenerate idols purged before their eyes so they can witness the White Man's ascension and the rebirth of Western civilization. After they lament seeing the future that could have been theirs, but had only to destroy, then they can die.

Exactly. Take out the brains first, then the grunts are easy to deal with.

This picture is fucking ridiculous holy shit I'm dead

F

White liberals, easy. Atleast niggers aren't the disgrace of MY race. I'll get shit for this opinion put personally the niggers that don't hate white people and aren't violent without a reason don't bother me. White liberals are condescending spoiled little shits while niggers aren't, and are without exception trash.