What does Sup Forums think of Demolition Man?

What does Sup Forums think of Demolition Man?

Other urls found in this thread:

mtv.com/news/1715032/sandra-bullock-demolition-man-seashells/
youtu.be/0SmJL7bz8jk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's my go to comfy sci fi film. I must have seen it over 20 times.

Good stuff. Rob Schneider's best work.

Actionkino

It was racist against latinos.

I'd eat the burger girl's rat, if you know what I mean?

I wanna sniff Sandra Bullock's wet, stinky farts

action kino

Last Action Hero > Demolition man

Both were ahead of their time, and too patrician for normalfags

How the hell to use this things?

i don't know and it pisses me off.

No. LAH was a decent movie, but Demolition Man was far better acted, shot, and had a better story.

A few concepts and scenes are clever and memorable, but when it's all said and done it's completely boring visually, set pieces look weightless and plastic, action scenes are poorly shot while it's an action movie at its core.

>LE SEASHELLS

Is not enough to bring a mediocre film from mediocre to good. It's not good.

I quite liked how they had a legitimately tough but homosexual antagonist.

Only movie where I didn't hate Rob Schneider

The Pizza Hut version is KINO

Nearly every Taco Bell near me is also a Pizza Hut

>Now all restaurants are
>*eats taco*

A few concepts and scenes of Alien are clever and memorable, but when it's all said and done it's completely boring visually, set pieces look weightless and plastic, action scenes are poorly shot while it's an action movie at its core.
>LE BONUS SITUATION
Is not enough to bring a mediocre film from mediocre to good. It's not good.

This is you, stupid faggot.

user she is ugly as fuck and prolly smell like gutter.

Sorry

>DEMOLITION MAN IS EPIC
>DAT ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was that Sup Forums enough for you?

>violence is good and just if it is in service of my values

what did future cop and vietnam vet and boxer man mean by this?

mtv.com/news/1715032/sandra-bullock-demolition-man-seashells/

No. There are legitimate criticisms of the movie. Dated CGI. Some wooden acting from Stallone (as to be expected).
>set pieces look weightless and plastic
Is a bullshit criticism. It is completely pedantic.

>LE SEASHELLS
You should be shot for that. No one says it's a good movie because of that line. Fuck off.

When's that re:View coming? I'm waiting to hear Mike and Jay talk about it.

Patrician comfy action kino

Somewhat prophetic, definitely entertaining and comfy. Will be even funnier if Schwarzenegger ever actually becomes president.

I don't wanna rain on your parade pal but I like to think, I like to read, I like to eat burger girl's rats. I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind if guy who wants to sit in a greasy spoon and think, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol. I want to eat bacon, butter and buckets of cheese, okay? I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in a non-smoking section. I wanna run through the streets naked with green Jello all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to. Okay, pal? I've seen the future, you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sittin' around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake and shitposting on Sup Forums about dystopian waifs.

Here's something better
youtu.be/0SmJL7bz8jk

love it but then gain I love the original Judge Dredd

It's ironic now how many fast food restaurants are actually trying to make themselves more sophisticated, McDees being a good example with their signature burgers.

Truly a film ahead of its time, better start learning how to use the three shells now.

>Everytime there's a curse, you can still hear the buzzer

I do too user

Is it right wing kino?

Yep

>I cannot deal with how pretty Sandra Bullock is in this movie. Literally every frame of every scene of her is an aphrodisic piece of art. She's the eternal waifu. Nobody has ever looked so perfect in a black, slim-fit leather police suit. This movie gave me an uniform-fetish that has yet to be quenched.

Im gonna need two fedoras for this one

Demolition Man cybersexed his daughter.