Is lifestyle in the US really that inferior compared to the one in Europe?

Is lifestyle in the US really that inferior compared to the one in Europe?

Americans are literal wageslaves

t. lazy frog on strike

>t. slave

Yes
this

>Americans work 137 more hours per year than japanese

doubt

Depends. In a big city I have access to a wider variety of food than European cities (except London), as an upper-middle class person I have more money, and everything is cheaper.

But Christ would I love 6 weeks of vacation and a 35 hour workweek. I'd give it all up for that.

Literally don't see the point in eating non-European food

(You)

No. They work more because they make way, way more money.

Yeah, it's Hell. Stay far away.

Yes. Not that a turk would know though.

thats some shitty data if ive ever seen it

>Literally don't see the point in eating non-European food
Don't want to expand your horizons beyond curry and kebab?

Don't eat either of those. Most of the food i eat is Italian

Germany wins again.

welfare should be abolished

That graph literally counts part-time work, in catholic countries part-time work doesn't even exist, since teenagers/young adults don't work and are sustained by their parents until they have a stable career/graduated from college different from protestant countries

do you have an adult serving you food, bagging your groceries, and working your movie theaters? That sounds pretty depressing 2bh

>teenagers/young adults don't work

What the actual fuck?

yeap, most of them are basically people that need a job to feed their poor family or something. It's really rare to see a 16-20 year old working like you see in american movies and stuff

Don't try and portray Brazil as the average Catholic country. I've been to Ireland, Italy, Spain and Poland. All the young people who weren't in school worked full-time jobs, if they were studying they worked part-time. Having a job at a young age is an important step for Catholic families

>let me tell u about other cuntries
An yes, Anglo """""intelligence""""".

>let me tell you about actual Catholic countries that I've been to
Don't see a problem with this. I'm also Catholic and have been working since i was 16, same as all my brothers

Well here all over Latin America it isn't. Also in Portugal, Spain and Italy it isn't that common, since families will support you until you have a nice job, to the point that people don't care about unemployment and will rather remain in their families support until they haven't got a good job. And you can see that from that graph that the american posted earlier, people either work full-time to support their family or don't work at all, and even if they do it's just a minor thing different from protestant countries. Family support is a big thing in every catholic country, to the point that part-time jobs aren't really as much as a cultural thing like in Northern Europe. Hence why Brazilians that want jobs in Europe usually go to the UK or Netherlands.
Anglo catholics aren't the same as Latin Catholics my friend. And you can clearly see that from the US

I work since I was 16, as my brother did. Almost everyone in family worked since this age or so, and we are rather traditional catholics.

Your family is just probably rich enough you didn't need to work.

Ah yes, so you are saying that you are like the majority of the country? I mean you can clearly see here young people working at restaurants, supermarkets and other petty jobs just like in the UK, US and other protestant countries right? I mean clearly there is such a part-time culture in Brazil that people even let go of their school vacation to work to get more money instead of asking a mesada for their parents

Also you probably worked with your family and thought that was real work

The hours aren't all that surprising, what with the sheer cliff face that is the wealth distribution in the USA. Can't have that many billionaires without being supported by tens and hundreds of millions of modern slaves.
I feel bad for the working poor in America. They deserve better support.

Macron will whip the Frenchies back to work.

Having 1000 fast food franchises doesn't mean that you have more variety. Any big city in Europe has all sorts of cuisines as well so the point is moot. American cities are dangerous,full of cancerous niggers with loud music in their cars and huge traffic jams as our public transport is garbage

Please point it out where I've said any of those things you goddamn nigger.

And I've worked with my family ever since I was younger, but who the fuck even counts that. Shut your whore mouth faggot.

Ah yes, calling out names, I think you just entered this discussion to simply contradict what is common sense in Brazil, I mean it's ok it's only you that is embarassing yourself

There is still A LOT of middle ground though, most of us fall in the middle. And we are far from slaves, sure you have to work your ass off but most of us get a comfortable life in return.

Firstly, what common sense in Brazil are you talking about? Secondly, why are you focusing in me calling you names and not the content of the "argument"?
nigger double nigger

This is mainly because wagies fall for consumerist memes like constantly wanting better houses, remodeling, new cars, the newest phones and TV's and a boat and on and on. People work themselves into the ground d their whole life for pointless shit.

By the time I finished HS, more than half of my class had already worked in some retail store, selling burgers at fast food joints or at movie theaters, and none of them were even poor.
Literally no one over 25 (except for janitors) work in any of these places, so don't group us all together.

This is true and a lot of people seem to fall into this trap(my sister makes 284K a year and is in perpetual financial chaos).

Americans are just so mind cucked by the consumerism meme they NEED to scale up their lifestyle to how much they make. I kinda feel sorry for these people but I guess if they're happy

well you guys are literally American puppets so I am not that surprised

I need another /lat/ brother to back this up, I'm quiet in shock over this.
Like how do you buy your first car or your first gamer PC, or just go and hang out with your friends and pay for your weed or beers? Do other parents willingly give you money for you to spend on beer?

Holy fuck that's like 10 times what my father makes, and he's not poor - probably lower mid class

but what's the point of all that money and food if you don't ever have time to enjoy it

>Do other parents willingly give you money for you to spend on beer?
Yea, basically yea, also in rich families is really common for them to give a car if you manage to get into a prestigious university or stuff. It's called a mesada here in Brazil

If you make loads of money just invest it and become a neet

>So badly wagecucked he tries to shame people over not spending every waking moment of their lives working

OK so either your middle class is a whole lot wealthier than ours or you're just not aware that the middle class even exists in your country.
We have rich people in here too and they do also buy cars to their kids and also mesada, I had a car by the time I was 16 because my parents were well off, but I also worked at part time jobs because my parents were tired of me being in the house all day long in summer vacations.

For middle class and lower, we are exactly like that. Everyone works so we can buy our own things, just like you've said. If you don't earn money you can't buy shit.

Our middle class is like you'd imagine, very like yours. Nobody will get a fucking car as a gift, at least not a newer one.

Here it kinda doesn't even exist the concept of part time working to be quite frank. To the point that it's really hard for you to get a job in anything simply because you want to, and if you don't know someone that is willing to offer you a job you probably will only get a really shitty job with a really shitty wage, hence why people that work in supermarkets and other considered part-time jobs in the UK/US are basically poor adults that need to raise their families working full time, I mean with a minimum wage here you can live in a favela which doesn't have any taxes or bills and get food for like 2-4 people + rent, if it is rented. Hence in McDonalds here you will see basically people in their 25-30s that doesn't have a family to support them. I mean families here will pay for everything if they have the opportunity for doing so, we are really patriarcal in that sense. Your family will give you money to do everything (gas, booze, dating girls, brothels) even if you don't work

2bqf I was poor and my dad gave me money to go out with my friends. Sure I couldn't buy a PS4 or stuff, but I could have some beer with my friends

I don't disagree with you in that. Usually people won't tell to their sons to earn money, start working or move out. But the monetary aid isn't that much. My family was poor and my father gave me money as well. Not much, but what he could.

this sounds a lot more like reality
The whole idea of adults working on retail or fat food to sustain themselves and their families sounds grim to me, specially since these jobs pay minimum wage and there are a lot of vacancies for non min wage jobs for adult people in the informal sector.