I thought you pussy ass white boys were gonna gear up and fight. No one respects any of you...

I thought you pussy ass white boys were gonna gear up and fight. No one respects any of you, shits going down and you all are at home looking for "dank memes" and signing petitions. Its laughable, your best bet is to give in completely to your cowardice and stay home and just TALK about what you would do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vz4VB0By7TA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We are not niggers. We are planning for something much greater than blocking the streets. Be ready in the next few days

lol a bunch of dindus without jobs protesting and starting low tier shit hardly qualifies as shit going down.

Right, lol

bad b8 m80

You do know that non-niggers have jobs right?

True

> 5cops murdered

Its ok I understand, these excuses are common for shit talkers. STAY AT HOME.

> b8

Literally everyday you autist talk about a race war. Theres about 8 threads currently that have that in the title. But yeah keep caling it b8, I would try to deflect if I was a pussy too.

yea you sure showed us some fat fucking nigger cowering at home posting b8 on Sup Forums

We abide by rules and regulations. Checks and balances. Government and democracy. That is how to get stuff done. Not by shooting cops.

> the weekend

Im sorry you didnt graduate highschool.

What about the other side op? Is there a coherent plan of action or it will be random and decentralized?

Why? Blacks kill themselves in droves through abortion and crime.

You need stankier b8m8

> you can only be online at home

You can leave now, goodbye.

I'm sorry you didn't get the chance to go to school at all

not me i have no problem with black people.
don't group me in with those autist all races have bad apples.
the most chill people i know are black
but i still also have no problem with white people
these senseless augments are making us turn our heads from more important things

100 dead blacks = a typical summer in Chicago.

only no one protests because they were killed by other blacks,

Oh so the race war threads the past few years were just you guys talking shit? Thanks for proving my point, you can leave now.

So those of you who don’t believe any of this, that’s okay I really don’t give a fuck. I’m still telling my story. This is what it is and if you don’t believe me fuck you go fuck yourself i don’t care. For all these guys who are veterans who are standing there still screaming about your valor, stolen valor, after what i just told you that that sounds like i am stealing any of your valor, you know what? Fuck you kid. And go fuck yourself I don’t really care what you think. But i will tell you this. If you decide that you’re going to come confront me physically about it you better not be a fucking POG. You better be a stone cold killer. If you come at me aggressively voice raised negative body language as someone who i know is a trained killer. Because i don’t flinch anymore when i hear a rifle round come by my head. When i hear that whoop and that snap or that sonic boom. I haven’t flinched in 20 years from that shit. I got over that a long time ago. So if you come at me i want you to know something. It’s not gonna be me who goes in the ground. I’m still here. I’m still upright and drawing air.

>Hillary's campaign has been reduced to trying to egg on a race war

Poor Hillary

I'm not surprised you don't have a home Tyrone

you can leave now.

First four words my brain came up with lul

So what are you saying? Please explain so I can humiliate you.

It was only one nig, and he got blown to bits. That's no threat.

> trying this hard

I thought I told you to leave.

You're not trying hard enough

Maybe because not all of us live in Dallas?

You better be right about that

Yes i too am waiting for someone to stop talking shit and do something.

Right, so those other people out there right now are a figment of my imagination. Holy shit I knew white people were pussies but goddamn you guys have backtracked hard as fuck on joining the "race war."

Just stay at home, I wouldnt want my entertainment to get fucked up thinking that you could actually do something. This thread is FULL of excuses just like I knew it wouldbe.

black gangs and activists want to take on the police departments?

why would any white person even get in the way? We can watch the carnage from our homes.

> protests are ONLY happening in dallas

Good god cletus, anymore fucking excuses? You're right though you all should stay at home, no reason going out and getting fucked up. Just be safe. Stay home.

I bet they're just waiting for you niggers to cross the point of no return like some street sweeping campaign shit.

You'll have to be wary of us bean Americans too, most of us hate your guts, especially the illegal ones when they see you threatening the status quo and there for their bennies

If you would be a true nazi you would sacrifice yourself for white race. Burn reichtag to the ground and shoot asylum seekers. Stop talking shit.

>t. John Johnson, white boy with a black dominance fantasy

And I'm mixed so don't try to pull that "Ayo cumskin" maymays with me :^)

you are correct.

as I mentioned, only a fool would get involved in a war between blacks and cops.

I'm safe. Are you?

You assholes have no idea how fucking retarded you sound with all your race wars horseshit. A bunch of impotent white boys being internet tough. If the shit ever went down you'd piss your pants and be dialing 911.

> ju-ju-just wait!

Just stop.

You're not even black, John johnson.

You realize that the cops are the ones who will retaliate, right?

I mean as other anons have pointed out, I'm a functioning human being who knows how to talk to cops so I don't have anything to worry about. If they really are just racist against niggers than I really dont have anything to worry about, plus you nigger can't fight for shit.

and then what? It has to be thousands at the same time, if not its just like a drop of water on a hot stone.

Look at what Breivik did, I think it was the deadliest mass shooting ever and it changed literally nothing.

Why waste your chance? You first have to spread the will to fight, make people aware of the horrible circumstance and worsen them by taking out power plants etc. Only if the people will follow you you will achieve something.

If somebody did what you just said right now most people would condemn it and cry for more police and right wingers would be supressed even harder.

I get your hate, I am filled with it myself, but you have to form your hate into patience, and when the right moment arises in audacity and cold blooded action.

You doing any of the kicking, nigger?
Oh wait you are at home too

Nigger I live in Utah there's still towns here that haven't seen black people IRL that's how few we have here.

If niggers did anything here they would get btfo by all the gun toting mormons and would most likely be hunted for sport.

I'll be impressed when you monkeys can destabilize a majority white town instead of all your basketball american dominated shitholes.

fuck you faggot I'm at home playing Kamidori

You doing any of the kicking, nigger?
Oh wait you are at home shitposting

This. I hate when stormfags make bait threads. Sage GIAF

>Implying all the dead niggers were killed by users of Sup Forums

> nigger I live in utah
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You must be at Starbucks on your MacBook, correct?

let them fuck up more. a white guy going and shooting them up would just negate what happened yesterday. there needs to be a breaking point where its justified to curb stomp BLM terrorists

>that day when cops pretend nothing is happening when you're killing a BLM terrorist because of how many cops BLM kills

dude muslims do routinly worse and not even they qualify as waking the white giant call me when they try to round up people white people and execute them in cities then you can have your race war.

Do you have a cuckold fantasy, white person pretending to be a black person? Because you're not fooling anyone. We all know you're white.

>Can't even understand a simple graph

Sup Forums was right again!

>closest we have been to gaining widespread support for a racewar
>"Ok guys whats gonna be ur outfits *;P"

See whiteboy, your good at making memes. Stay at home.

Fuck off Shiro Poster

Whites are in a ahrd position they cannot fight physically without being pushed at the exact moment in time because if they do the opposition's points will be proven true and they will gain power. The best way to fight this is to let the BLM keep fucking up and swaying people against them and eventually they will want them removed to where the police will physically be ordered to do it.

please stop shitposting, white person.

> these excuses

Leave my thread please.

Utah has a population of about 3 million.
The white population here is about 88.6% where as the black population here is only about 1.6%.
There are around 37k registered firearms in Utah meaning we have about 12.9 firearms per 1000 people.

I can tell you that 48k worth of blacks aren't going to be able to take the rest of our population.

Stay mad nigger.

gotta wait for the chaos so you can grease as many coons as possible without getting caught :^)

>nog claiming a white guy didn't graduate high school

Have I stepped into an alternate dimension?

>my

Since when is property allowed to own property

There is no need for whites to do ANYTHING.
The chimp out will die down like all others before it did.
And then the police can go back to back to killing blacks like they are supposed to.

>Utah has a population of about 3 million

youtu.be/vz4VB0By7TA

>registered firearm

Yeah, I'm living nowhere near any protest.

Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to America tomorrow.

happening thread will be posted tomorrow morning

so long space robots

>Since when is property allowed to own property.

That joke is bad but your from a third world country so i'll let it slide.

>mfw the race war happens and I'm safe in the cradle of Utah

Stay mad nigger you know we're untouchable from your kind here.

We are the authority.

We'll just continue to have out police murder black people.

Every one of your responses in this thread got me like

Top tier kek there user.

I'm not going to go out and look for trouble, not being a nigger and all, but if it happens to come, it will get shot in the face.

Only one of your beloved blacks stood up to the cops and did something

>Only one

>ONE

While you shitpost on Sup Forums with laughing memes and do nothing. Weak.

>nigger can't read a graph

Aren't you even a little ashamed of how dumb you are?

>only 5

Go back to eating your tendies white boy.

Feel gud2bwhite

Lmaoing at this thread. Typical white kids. Can't even come up with a good excuse for your cowardice.

>Only ONE black did something

And what did you do today that was so brave leaf? Police will continue to subjugate blacks, it changed nothing.

>I live in a state where there aren't enough black people to matter

Because yeah I'm going to fly across the country just to shoot niggers. Wake me when there's an actual race war.

Why would we? Nothing is happening yet.

Only one black? Are you even reading the news dumbass?
You wouldn't do anything if a nigger was in your face Honkey.

>Honkey
>everyone on Sup Forums is white

Yes, only one black, and all in a space smaller than a city block in Dallas. It's over, you lost.

Also, you slipped up and let everyone know you're white by saying nigger. Oh, and it's spelled honky, but at least you tried.

Because whites are generally civilized and try not to initiate the conflict. But hey it'll be great to see a batch of stronk black warriors, whose firearm experience AT BEST consists of a "walk-up", try to storm a house filled with white dudes with well-maintained rifles capable of shooting targets 300+ meters away. Roof Koreans are cowards too then I guess, right? Since they didn't go out of their way to hunt people, yet still succeeded?

> Delusion:the post

Larping as black eh? I can dig it, sucka.

You are clearly a white autist role playing a negro.

> try to storm a house filled with white dudes.

Nah thats some shit a whiteboy would do.

We're letting you guys make our case for us :^)

Did you know Trump will be president now, thanks to you?

Why don't you do something about it then bitch?

You're not doing anything either, you're just posting on Sup Forums and pretending