en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
theamericanconservative.com/articles/race-iq-and-wealth/
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
expansion.mx/actualidad/2009/06/04/genoma-destapa-diferencias-de-mexicanos
youtube.com/watch?v=OjiqEufQ84o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because very, very few of you are white. most of you look like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk&

and you're NOT conservative, as soon as you vermin cross the border you turn into marxist la raza "no borders!" retards

lol

Mexicans are

>Whit-

>conservative

Conservative to what? Mexican values?
Which culture are they conserving?

Fuck off wetback. We are still building the wall.

The more brown they are, the more redpilled.

Sorry user.

They're also retarded as fuck.

Cheers, my """"white"""" friend.
And be careful with those narcos the next time you go outside.

i went to mexico city. i have to say it was a really nice place, and it was predominantly white.

but do you really not get that those are not the mexicans coming across the border? they are here for gibsmedats, and that's it.

It's probably because you're dealing with the ahitty spics. If you actually live in a decent area the hen you get those Mexicans that know how to act civilized and are conservative as fuck. Then again my only experience with them is in Texas, Georgia, and Florida so it may not be worth much.

>spics are good if you ignore 99% of them

>implying there are non-shitty spics

Either you have never met a spic or are one.

Most Mexicans are white, the problem is when you see one you think that is another white American folk.

Whole states like Oaxaca are literally filled to the brim with shit skinned communists.

The Mexicans coming to the US are not white.

>Mexicans are
>White

Nice try.

>White

Memes aside, I'm pretty alright with you guys. The ones in my town are pretty good people, aside from the one or two nigger wanabe faggots.

I'd love to see you take back your country.

>Conservative
No they fucking aren't they keep putting Democrats in office

Mexicans are

>related to spainards

>spainards aren't white

oh great this thread again. if mexicans are so white...why don't you post a pic of your white face self with a pol time stamp?

Mexicans are not conservatives. That is a cuckservative myth that milquetoast Republicans like Lindsey Graham say, despite all of the statistics saying the exact opposite.

Yes look at all these white people.

>Yet Sup Forums hates them, what gives?
Are you asking us to find reasons to hate them so we feel a belonging to Sup Forums or who were you trying to ask this question of?

Pablo, you have lower iq than whites, commit more crime, have higher rates of single parenthood, do worse in school, have a gang culture comparable to niggers, an insane amount of corruption and crime.

Everybody should hate you.

You're missing the point.

Trump says theres lots of great mexicans. What he and the people who vote for him hate are the bottom of the barrel trash you send north to the US. We have nothing against mexicans in general other than this fact.

How would you feel if we sent all the inner city niggers to Mexico?

Don't worry my friend. White hispanics are bro-tier.

You just want to Fap with our picz

"""""""White"""""""

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent

We dont hate mexicans.

We just want them to stay in Mexico.

they would fit just fine, most mexicans are already like nigggers , but they wont like it , we dont have gibs, or care about feelings because of slavery , also thieves get killed by people or carters every now and then

In America, some hispanics are white. We have usually embraced them. Going all the way back to Ricky from I Love Lucy, white hispanics have been seen as white.

However, tons of people who look like identify as white. They are disproportionately likely to be on welfare and commit crimes, most notably child molestation at the highest rate of any demographic in America (it would be even higher if one subtracted out the actual white people). Some of these people are very nice, very good Americans, and deserve respect, of course. That doesn't make their group as a whole white though. We need a way to demographically identify them.

If you are a white hispanic, then you already see the problem, because in Mexico these people are mestizo and their are degrees of mestizo that Mexican people naturally serrate each other in to. So, to my white hispanics, how should we categorize the mestizos? Native Americans do not want to be lumped in with them, which is understandable considering that Native Americans don't fuck kids at nearly the same rate.

>yfw this is what average mexicans actually look like on their best day
>yfw short fat ugly stupid
>yfw literally do not exceed the height of 5'5''
>yfw see it everyday

I say we add a racial category called "Indigenous Central or South American (including Mexico)" ,but I don't know if will actually check the box. They already don't check "mixed race" when given the chance (probably because they associate it with mixed black, which is understandable given their average education levels).

by now someone has to be white..... I left lots of white genes inside Mexican females pussies

A mestizo is whiter than an average Georgian.

Spanish Europeans aren't white. What makes you think Mexicans are?

The average Mexican IQ is 96 which is higher than Serbs'

theamericanconservative.com/articles/race-iq-and-wealth/

Hispanics actually commit almost the same amount of crime than whites, if you actually separate white Hispanics it's less than non-hispanic whites.

This thread again

Some Mexicans are white. Mormons, Mennonites, Upper class mexicans.

Most mexicans are Asian/white mixes.

I think i'm going to die, guys. I'm becoming irish.

Sorry for le quirky face

PRI isnt right wing you fucking retard

I don't see a problem.

Lets call them
White Hispanics (call them white)
mestizo
and put the truly tribal types with Native Americans.

>I provide no sources that prove my ridiculous statement in my picture.
>wonder why nobody takes border monkeys seriously on this board.
C'mon

So how should we separate them? Truly white hispanics are white. A huge chunk of people in America who identify as white and hispanic aren't, and they do commit crimes and use governmental services at much higher rates.

bromigo, stop giving a fuck what Sup Forums thinks. go fuck some mexican girls tonight for me ok buddy.

Funny thing is the two most famous political parties are central-right and far right.

This. Most want more government programs and affirmative action.

I got a few red hairs in my beard. I have no red head family. My father has blond hair and my mother has really dark brown hair. My beard is blond, brown, with a few red hairs here and there.

I remember reading it's some kind of Northern European gene or something that gives you the the red hairs in your beard

>mfw work with mexican. Born in ameriKKKa and he says he is scared about election.

This

New fag, bad green texting

where the fuck did you gather any of this information

quit drinking water out of the tap pablo its making you loopy

Well, I know upper class white Mexicans in Mexico who think of themselves like rulers about the lesser Mestizo vermin which I can accept.

But mixed or indian mexicans are just worthless

White. Uh huh. Save your pesos for the wall. Tell other "white" Mexicans to do the same

I never said we arent shit, but at least we dont have beheading and an insane amount of crime.

Also i just checked you source and it doesent mention Mexico. Nice try Juan.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

Well, that's weird. It looks cool tho.. considering all my hairs are black. Great grandma was german btw

expansion.mx/actualidad/2009/06/04/genoma-destapa-diferencias-de-mexicanos

How come all the dark skinned ones swarm here to California

>here
>California

Why are you still living in that shithole?

Y'all are okay with me
I like mexicans way more than black people

Thank you amerifriend.

Same,

How about this.

For every mexican we take in, they have to kill a black person for their right to stay. Would solve a lot of our problems.

I grew up with Mexicans, I know only a minority of them hate us, most of them like us. Niggers on the other hand all generally hold us all in contempt.

I had a fuck buddy who was Mexican who looked just like that, too bad she was a fucking psycho.

>white mexicans

Wtf Pedro you look like an indian

According to Wikijudea, 50% of Brazil is White. They follow the idea that anyone who isn't a nigger, gook or Indian is White.

still better in math than America

my mexican ex's mom looked just like a white woman: light skin and green eyes. ex didnt get so lucky, she got her dads brown eyes and darker skin kek. had a huge phat ass tho

I have sparse red hairs in my beard and I am almost half black.

>>White

Maybe this will be true when we take in the rest of your brownies

>Mexicans are white
>Pakistanis and Indians are Asian

>Mexicans are so self hating that they have to pretend that they are another race

Mexicans are just tanned Americans

Yeah and they want to dump their shit skins on us.

>conservatives

I wish. The right word would be classical liberals.

Sure thing Julio.

Mexican qt you'll never get to fuck if you build wall.

You Mexicans know goddamn well the shitskins crossing the border are the worst possible group of Mexicans, that's why you want them to stay. It would be like if we sent you all of our niggers

I don't want your women. I want you out.

>>White
Stopped reading there, leaf.

good

Your source says Mexico's average IQ is around 87.

this blonde girls are so much better

I don't hate Mexicans or even "Mexicans" (i.e., Hispanics in general). I just want illegals to go home and stop taking jobs away from citizens, and I want the drug dealers gone.

Actually, most of the trouble with Latin gangs and drug dealers in my part of the country has been with Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, and people from Central America, not Mexicans.

IMO, if we just pulled a Singapore and made drug dealing a capital offense, a significant chunk of the problem with trash of all colors could be fixed in short order.

Mexican Mexicans are okay
Mexican Americans are lazy freeloaders who vote for democrats to max out their gibmes to send to their equally lazy, fat, and broke family back in Mexico

This, too.

Mexico is not sending us its best and brightest.

Because refugee Cubans are the best hispanics.

Texasbro, I have to deal with this on a daily basis

Cubans have repeatedly been confirmed as the bro-tier Hispanics and they're redpilled as fuck.

In the U.S. I'm a 2 (~ a 5 in Hispanic areas), but in Mexico I'm a 1000 and get constantly hit on in public by women (even by Euro Mexican women). I'm a guy. True story.

Rare middle class mestizo in Mexico that adapted and was nurtured by a higher white culture (Anglo) coming through!

besides the white thing you're right, as long as you came here legally from my experience
and your women are great fucks, and faithful, just crazy as fuck and jealous as hell

>I'm mexican.
>I'm white.

Feels good. Though I do feel like I'm going to get mugged when walking on the streets.

There's a reason why Mexicans are mentioned exclusively from other Hispanics in these kinds of things.

A disproportionate amount of Mexicans are a illegals which are NONE of those and cause issues stemming off that.

the link I posted explains with considerable detail why your link is shit
87 is the IQ of natives, the article explains that because of that reason it isn't representative at all and reference several IQ tests done in Mexicans whose result in average is 95-96.

I'm a White Hispanic. These threads are both entertaining and cringe-y. I fucking hate Mexicans, period. Doesn't matter what fucking flavor of hispanic you are, if you can't pass for White in some notable way, I hate you.

Living in LA doesn't help matters, since we're flooded with beaners, and having a very spanish name, I get lumped in with these fucking taco bending faggots.

Worst part? Put me in the same car with these border hopping pepper bellies and they instantly hate my guts.

Why? I don't know. Because I probably look like the ideal hispanic-that's not quite a fucking taco-white guy and they just can't handle it. I speak perfect, impeccable English. I don't even speak god damned spanish. When they find that out, they just get border-hopping mad and give me sneers of disgust.

Mexicans are a stain on the ground of California.

I wish all you Mexicunts would just drop dead. If you identify as Mexican in any way at all, you should be instantly gassed and your corpse used to make glue.

>A disproportionate amount of Mexicans are a illegals which are NONE of those and cause issues stemming off that.
>Mexican """"""""intellectuals""""""""'

Would Jacinto be on our side, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=OjiqEufQ84o

What should we call them? Are you tired of being demographically linked to mestizo crime and poverty?

Chicano is taken, I'm not exactly sure where we fit in.

I'm sure as fuck not a god forsaken Mexicant.

I'm fine with being a generic American for the time being.

I'm half Irish half Mexican. Ask me anything Sup Forums

>calling that a beard

>MFW