He saved Top Gear

>He saved Top Gear

How did he do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/stayingin/tvfilm/top-gear-2017-viewer-ratings-drop-by-nearly-two-million-from-2016-series-a3483596.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

diddydoe?

>implying brits still watch topgear

I've watched since the 90's. Never watched 1 episode with joey from friends

HOT

TOPIC

TIL acronyms are for faggots and SJWs

No he didn't.

FACT!

>he still watches top gear when The Great Tour exist

with a warm meal

Unlucky

he's not ugly

>Top Gear 2017 viewer ratings drop by nearly two million from 2016 series
standard.co.uk/stayingin/tvfilm/top-gear-2017-viewer-ratings-drop-by-nearly-two-million-from-2016-series-a3483596.html
sure, suuuuure

Weren't they already haemorrhaging viewers last season? Surely losing another 2 million must have them close to dying.

May >>> Clarkson > Hammond

These are the FACTS, folks

This

By having testosterone, something British men simply can't produce.

Episode 1
4.4m
Episode 2
2.8m
Episode 3
2.4m
Episode 4
2.3m
Episode 5
2.7m
Episode 6
1.9m

No one wants to watch this shit any more it went from being one of the biggest international smash hits to a crappy car show on BBC 2 which is what is was originally before Clarkson totally revamped it. Not that it wasn't on it's last legs anyway but trying to carry on with a bunch of random plebs thrown together smacked of depseration.

does new top gear even have a white englishman anymore?

Whatever happened to that bloke Jimmy on the BBC? Top lad, he was. He would make an excellent replacement innit?

Unironically enjoyed first episode of the new season more than the entire grand tour season apart from May's solo films.

>The average audience for the last series, fronted by Clarkson, was 6.49 million

>the actual one is literally this one just in the exact reverse
kek, it's BvS all over again. Everything Sup Forums thinks is wrong.

>faggot neanderthal detected

How dare you imply that bbc needs to employ a white British person from England that has no colonial, African or Arab background.

>using greentext wrong
kek you fucking retards

>the fag neanderthal responded again as if anything he could possibly say matters
lol stupid little kid

>too stupid to understand how greentext works, calls other neanderthals
Stupid kid indeed.

>he did it again
When are you going to learn that all you're good for is manual labor and stocking shelves, morlock? Leave the thinking to people who were bred for it.

Seems like you were bred by siblings.

I liked it when chris evans was in it. He was the only one with any personality.

Matty is a genuinely charming fella. Chris Evans was a painful-to-watch cunt. Mathew could genuinely support this shit-show behind him. If it wasn't coming off the back of Top Gear, this would be a genuinely amazing car-show.

did he though?

I agree
May/Clarkson>>>>>Clarkson/Hammond>>>>>>>>>>May/Hammond

I agree with that, but I'd also like to say that Matt/sabine is better than Clarkson/Hammond